VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I read that....There is no way to be submissive, just dominant, or avoid everything? I like the female protagonist games with submissive way, but the protagonist really can't be submissive in this game?
That's not entirely true, towards the end of the current content there is sub scene. There isn't really a sub path at this point, but that could change further on. However as I stated there is a sub scene at the end. How or whether or not you get it will depend on your choices. You are correct though, most of the game is either DOM or just normal sex at this point. I don't want to spoil too much, but it would be a good idea to help Eva cheat.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I read that....There is no way to be submissive, just dominant, or avoid everything? I like the female protagonist games with submissive way, but the protagonist really can't be submissive in this game?
To clarify. Yes there is a sub route. 2 actually depending on the scene you have with ms Harper. The taradom switch was just my way of keeping track. If it was true then you picked dom if it was false then you picked sub. Now that the scene with Harper is over I have several other switches that will determine the route you are on.
None of those switches were meant to be used as a guide but for reference to me. Case and point, the des affection points really aren't her affection. They could better be described as her mood. The more points she has the better her mood and the less she has the more depressed she becomes.
The system was a holdover from when I first started this game and was going to have affection points for everyone but later decided to scrap that idea.
So yes if are being blackmailed by or agreed to the deal with ms Harper you are on a submissive route there is just only the one scene so far that really shows that. And if you said no to either there will still be opportunities in the future to be submissive.

kutya1313

Jan 26, 2019
To clarify. Yes there is a sub route. 2 actually depending on the scene you have with ms Harper. The taradom switch was just my way of keeping track. If it was true then you picked dom if it was false then you picked sub. Now that the scene with Harper is over I have several other switches that will determine the route you are on.
None of those switches were meant to be used as a guide but for reference to me. Case and point, the des affection points really aren't her affection. They could better be described as her mood. The more points she has the better her mood and the less she has the more depressed she becomes.
The system was a holdover from when I first started this game and was going to have affection points for everyone but later decided to scrap that idea.
So yes if are being blackmailed by or agreed to the deal with ms Harper you are on a submissive route there is just only the one scene so far that really shows that. And if you said no to either there will still be opportunities in the future to be submissive.
thanks, good to hear that

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Here is a walkthrough for version 0.3.2. It was a request, but I can't remember who requested it. So here you go, as always I would like to thank my teacher Qleaf for whatever skills I have.

Edit: I forgot to say if you have any questions please let me know. This was one of the more difficult guides I've done in terms of variables, due to the sheer amount. Almost all of them affect something.

If you would like to support my work you can find this and all my content here:

Or you can:
Thanks for your work, I really appreciate that you take the time to do it.

I have read your walkthrough and I have some doubts:

Which event is this?

Note: #31 is only for those who obtained [EvaHelp] & [TaraDom].
31. Choose One A) I want to be more dominant.
B) Not interested [Turndown]
Note: #32 will appear if you DIDN’T obtain [TaraDom].
32. Choose One A) Make me yours.
B) Not Interested. [Turndown]
Maybe I played but i don't remember.

I think that you should mention the place, the characters and the dialog before the choices which are involved in the event. Also you should specify where is nudity, kisses, masturbation and sex (maybe using colors).
For example, instead of:
13. Choose One A) Take her the clothes. [DesShower]
B) Wait for her to finish.
It would be better if you put:
Viv house. Viv and Des. Afternoon.
Vivian cradled the change of clothes to her chest looking towards to the bathroom where Desire was showering:
13. Choose One A) Take her the clothes. [DesShower] *Nudity *Masturbation
B) Wait for her to finish. *Masturbation *Nudity
But I if you leave the walkthrough as you have it now, it's fine. It works. Greetings.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Thanks for your work, I really appreciate that you take the time to do it.

I have read your walkthrough and I have some doubts:

Which event is this?

Maybe I played but i don't remember.

I think that you should mention the place, the characters and the dialog before the choices which are involved in the event. Also you should specify where is nudity, kisses, masturbation and sex (maybe using colors).
For example, instead of:

It would be better if you put:

But I if you leave the walkthrough as you have it now, it's fine. It works. Greetings.
Thank you for your suggestions, I always look to improve. I also do that with some of my guides, I however felt this format fit this game the best.
The event you are referring to is a scene that was added I believe in 0.3.2. It's with the teacher, there are 2 possible scenes with Harper, one with Evaline and one without.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
That's what I was referring them to was the sub scene at the end. I will update the DesAff points in my Walkthrough Stats description for the next release to reflect mood. I almost contacted you about that because I really didn't think they represented affection either.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
So I put this on my subscribestar and coffee but I thought I would also post it here as well;

So a quick update. It is currently looking less and less likely that I will have 0.4 up tomorrow like I planned. The writing is for the most part done, but the renders are taking way longer than I thought they would, and thanks to being considered essential at work I have actually had less time to work on this game because of the quarantine.

So may plan right now is to finish the renders for the first half of the update today and get that out as soon as possible. Hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday. This would be everything but the party, and if you chose not to go to it. We will call this update .3.5

As the party is the place with the most renders, and unique renders at that (because I can never do anything simple even when I try.) it is just going to take a little bit longer for my computer to finish. I really don't wont to rush it out unfinished or with low quality. I am really striving to maintain a high level throughout.

I apologizes for the delay and I am going to do my best not to have this problem in the future. But because of that I will also be releasing some goodies for you until then.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
So I put this on my subscribestar and coffee but I thought I would also post it here as well;

So a quick update. It is currently looking less and less likely that I will have 0.4 up tomorrow like I planned. The writing is for the most part done, but the renders are taking way longer than I thought they would, and thanks to being considered essential at work I have actually had less time to work on this game because of the quarantine.

So may plan right now is to finish the renders for the first half of the update today and get that out as soon as possible. Hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday. This would be everything but the party, and if you chose not to go to it. We will call this update .3.5

As the party is the place with the most renders, and unique renders at that (because I can never do anything simple even when I try.) it is just going to take a little bit longer for my computer to finish. I really don't wont to rush it out unfinished or with low quality. I am really striving to maintain a high level throughout.

I apologizes for the delay and I am going to do my best not to have this problem in the future. But because of that I will also be releasing some goodies for you until then.
I appreciate your work, games with lesbian/incest path are always my favorite. When do you think the update will be up here too?

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 512956

Overview:
Dog Days of Summer is about a young girl named Vivian entering into the last summer before she graduates college. She soon meets a mysterious woman named Tara who sets her on a more erotic course. Where she takes it and how her summer plays out will depend mostly on the player.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-03-15
Release Date: 2020-03-15
Developer: BlackWeb Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.32
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac:
MEGA - - -
Android
(v0.1): MEGA - -

EXTRAS: WALKTHROUGH

BaasB Thanks for the link.

View attachment 545889 View attachment 513002 View attachment 513003 View attachment 513004 View attachment 545890 View attachment 513006
Mega Link says file deleted for v 0.32

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Anything new here, still no 3.5? I was hoping to buy you a coffee for 0.4 :unsure:

Last edited:

OkanSeven

Apr 21, 2017
Apologies. It is taking longer than I thought it would. I am really trying to get 3.5 done and up sometime this week.
Story good, images good ; unfortunately so much slow update
Update postpone many times already ; if im wrong fix me pls
Friends here compare this game GGGB but only story and images not enough honestly. at least for me
Good game and amazing potential ur game anyway ; Hope we see end this game wishes best for u

Reactions: bcool

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Update postpone many times already ; if im wrong fix me pls
No.

He said he hoped to get it out by a certain day not that it will be out. He then said renders are taking longer and hasn't give a set time for when it will be out.

OkanSeven

Apr 21, 2017
No.

He said he hoped to get it out by a certain day not that it will be out. He then said renders are taking longer and hasn't give a set time for when it will be out.

Public post
So a quick update. So it is looking less and less likely that I will have 0.4 up tomorrow like I planned. The writing is for the most part done, but the renders are taking way longer than I thought they would, and thanks to being considered essential at work I have actually had less time to work on this game because of the quarantine.

18 april today :)

Any news about 0.4 progress ?

Will be giving a full update come Monday, but as I said in my last update, my goal is to have 0.4 up by the first Monday of next month.

i really loved game or story ; im not complain anything only saying.slowly update
i wish best game creator anyway; really amazing work

Reactions: Olivia_V
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes