VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
All the links for the pc version is giving me the DDS.0.32 when the zip file says DDS.0.34
No that's a me thing I think. I packed the files without changing the build number in the game (because I forgot) and just changed the file name instead before uploading. If it ends with you going shopping then it is the current veriosn.

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
No that's a me thing I think. I packed the files without changing the build number in the game (because I forgot) and just changed the file name instead before uploading. If it ends with you going shopping then it is the current veriosn.
Thank you, and you are doing an amazing game, thanks.

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Damn, Vivian got pretty Dom in this update.
Also calling it now, Tara is a demon of some sort, probably a succubus given the type of game this is.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
I would suggest using a spellcheck for errors until now in the early 34 update have find goerogious (or something similar didn't write it down) instead of Gorgeous and Nonsince instead of nonsense if i find more i will write them here to correct them :) Other than the grammar errors i have found the game is unique and great in story and atmosphere for that kind of a game , keep the good work up !!!!

update: longerie instead of lingerie and suduce instead is seduce

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hi guys saw in the description that this is inspired by GGGB one of my absolute favorites. Just wanted to know if this is a pure lesbian game or is there a other partners as well.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
The NTR (and keeping it vague to avoid spoilers) is a 'sort of' because if you are in a 'good' relationship with someone you don't have to worry about it but you can intentionally or unintentionally push some people away and they will find someone else or maybe someone else will find them.
Thanks for the info and good to know
I don't think i should have problems, since i plan on focusing on Desiree and Evaline (and maybe the mom but i still have to decide on that)
All the others i don't really care about (as LI) apart from the domination point of view.
All in all good job and keep up the good work, lesbian-centric games are (unfortunately) pretty rare on this site, especially good ones (y)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Answer your questions:
Yes, the story continues even as it reads 0.32.

But damn, I have two different save, sub and Dom and I wonder which one I will continue with :unsure:

Reactions: supernova874

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
First time i've played a lesbian game this well put together that covers options for a wife range of tastes. From the romantic to the submissive to the dominant and a bit of the supernatural thrown in.

I absolutely adore Tara though. So playful yet obviously so very dangerous. Love the unerlying threat in one comment during a possible conversation, "You don't want me taking more than a passing notice in you or anyone connected to you".

Wasn't sure at first but deff has a Succubus vibe.

Last edited:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Maybe I am just a snob, but I had to chuckle when the characters go a "fancy restaurant" and order "pork chops, with butter on the baked potato".

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I've had the same 2 signatures for a while now which is odd due to them both being of the same game.

Never felt the need to change them though.

My shitposting should serve some purpose though and this game needs more eyes on it so it joined me and my mistress from AFOTP.

First time i've played a lesbian game this well put together that covers options for a wife range of tastes. From the romantic to the submissive to the dominant and a bit of the supernatural thrown in.

I absolutely adore Tara though. So playful yet obviously so very dangerous. Love the unerlying threat in one comment during a possible conversation, "You don't want me taking more than a passing notice in you or anyone connected to you".

Wasn't sure at first but deff has a Succubus vibe.
I think Tara is a Succubus.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes