• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Great game, but for the life of me I can't figure the path to get Mom to go to the party. The walkthrough seems to say that if Des has an affection score of 4 or higher, she will not attend the party. Any help would be great!
Maybe you refer to #16?
screen.png
The note is about option B. Picking B will result in Des not going (of course if also [Blunt] or [DesAff]>=4).
If you want Des to go choose A.

Zoey Raven: such a complex game, big compliment for your walkthrough!

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
The first time I got mom to Salon, I'm trying that party with Mom route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let's see how this is going to happen.

The next update will have a party if choose?

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
The first time I got mom to Salon, I'm trying that party with Mom route.

Let's see how this is going to happen.

The next update will have a party if choose?
Well Tara already said that she can avoid being seen if she doesn't want to during the scene at the salon with Des, so i'd assume she has powers of some sort and that she's not human (or at least not entirely)

Reactions: Sorrow85
Oct 31, 2019
This is really excellent! Both story and the renders are top notch. A small thing, check a few of the spelling errors. They are in areas where you seem to write quickly, knowing what you want to write. So, those parts are still great, just look over them again a few days after writing them. Love the progression on the different choices. Look forward to this as perhaps a top favorite. (y) Edit: I see you are on Subscribstar instead of Patreon too! Better and better!

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackWebGames

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi !
Before downloading, I just have a question. Are there some dicks in this game of is this only lesbian ?

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Tried out the Mom route. Don't really like her new hairstyle. Maybe I'll need to see her in a dress that goes well with it but so far I think I liked her old hair better.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Apologies if this has been reported already, but I took a quick look and didn't see anything.

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
this scene is in the new engine version?i remember in the old version but in the new one i can´t get it :unsure: bg lockertouch3.png

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Great game, but for the life of me I can't figure the path to get Mom to go to the party. The walkthrough seems to say that if Des has an affection score of 4 or higher, she will not attend the party. Any help would be great!
Don't know if you figured it out yet or not but the way to get your mom to go to the party is by not having Desiree come over for a sleepover. When Rebeca then invites you to the party you can invite your mom. If you don't then when you see Desiree the next day you will automatically invite her to the party instead unless you decide not to go at all.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes