VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
thanks. and yea thats why i was asking lol. i played like 2 versions ago but there seemed to be so much different things i missed lol. like apparently theres at least one threesome at the party i never found lol

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
when shall we wait for the next update of this game?
If you shall or shall not wait for the next update is entirely up to you. Between update of one game most of us doing other things, like playing other games, but it is up to you, if you want to simple wait for the update or doing something else in the meantime.

But if you mean, when the next update will happen, my crystal ball is good as any other, so I don't know. Also the dev hasn't posted any new news yet...

AxelFolly

Jul 26, 2018
If you shall or shall not wait for the next update is entirely up to you. Between update of one game most of us doing other things, like playing other games, but it is up to you, if you want to simple wait for the update or doing something else in the meantime.

But if you mean, when the next update will happen, my crystal ball is good as any other, so I don't know. Also the dev hasn't posted any new news yet...
Lol, it's google translate ) I mean - when the next update will happen and I got the answer.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
So an update I made on my support pages minus the links because I don't think I can add the links to this page. So if someone wants to make a new page be my guest. It's free for anyone to download.

"Hello Everyone.

Firstly Sorry for there not being a DDoS update yet. I am working on it, but just with everything about it, I'm not making the progress I should be. It's on me and I'm sorry. I am working on it as best I can but in the mean time I did this to maybe hold you over a bit. So I actually teased this almost two years ago and is actually the completion of the first game I ever planned on making. It was always meant to be short but there were supposed to be a few dialogue choices and different sex scenes that you could see depending on your choices.

The idea was I was trying to figure out how to make different branching paths as well as learn the basics of coding. (Something I'm a little past now.)

The biggest problem was that at the time my computer simply couldn't render that well. Also I was still learning about Daz and how it worked so the renders themselves were terrible in both quality and style. So instead I went with DDoS that used sprites and I didn't have to spend days just to get a few seconds worth of gameplay. But I could never actually get the game out of my head. After all it was short and I should be able to finish it rather quickly. Well I actually rebooted this game at least 2 more times before finally getting to this version and I also cut out all the choices and just went with what I saw as the Cannon Version.

And yes this is futa content. I know there are people who aren't interested in that and for them I am sorry but I have made it no secret that I planned on making futa content in the future.

Will I come back to this game and develop it some more at some point?

Not likely but maybe

Will I make other short games like this in the future?

Less likely but also maybe.

So until next time, enjoy this little short story that I made."

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Tara is a futa? Would have made the beach scene in MLS interesting.

Are we going to see more of Sarah?

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This is the first sex game with a romantic bent I actually like. I can't wait for a future update. I'm definitely digging how much freedom of choice players have here.
Even if the two main routes people play (at least from what I've observed, of course there'll be exceptions) just boil down to Dominant Viv with Eva and Mom, and Submissive Viv with Des.

But yeah, that we have a choice is awesome. Pretty much all of the games I stopped playing were because of a forced sex scene

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Let me guess. This is about Free Pass?
Free Pass, Glamor, and even to some extent Red Strings that went from GGGB female only with a trickle of lesbian content by the end to now sharing with a male MC and the Lesbian content is there it still seems more like just an after thought than an actual path in the game.
And while Lisa, Wife and Mother, and Project Myriam are still female protags, the devs started out strong in the lesbian camp and have now shifted almost entirely into male centric content. Project Myriam even removed the route with the daughter and had the gaul to say that it was never intended in the first place.
Games like Anna Exciting Affection and Jessica O'neil Hard New I had hopes for and what there is is nice but the Lesbian content seems to be more of an after thought than any actual main path content.
I wasn't even in love with Free Pass but it was something.
I mean other than this game I can't think of a single, high quality lesbian game.
Even other games that I enjoy like Bad Memories and Mythos are clearly Male Protag games where the Dev has gone back and added a female protag option. In Bad Memories there have been a bunch of times were the male image is even used instead of the female image. And the story and context makes the most sense from a male prospective even if I will always play as a female.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes