VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Renders are decent and story is not too bad but the spelling and the font size. Far too big. Also no rollback.
Wait to see how it develops. Like a lesbian story for a change.

Reactions: DERAX12345

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
Looks promising even if the engine and art style takes some time to getting used to. The face approach has been already commented on and I'm assuming it is at least partially an attempt to give the game a unique visual style, which can be good or bad as it goes on.

Although I have to admit I really liked the starting force for this journey. It came out of nowhere, but it also introduced stakes that you can understand and sets a time limit.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Looking good. The filter is a bit distracting at first but you actually get used to it quickly - so if you like the premise and genre, don't let it keep you from trying it out.

Les only is not my cuppa tea, but I am sure the lesbians and fans of the genre will be delighted, as there is not much dedicated content out there. So good luck with the game and lots of fun to everybody!

Reactions: Namco15

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
what a great start, good start on the story and decent renders aswell.
i will wait for the next update on this one, my list is getting longer and longer lol

Reactions: Namco15
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes