VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
While there is nothing I can do to stop people from uploading it here I want to keep it backer only for as long as possible. The idea is to reward those who are supporting me by giving them access before anyone else.
Yeah you're right, i'm thinking about starting supporting you. There are some fun with mom in this update?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
no go pay them monney hn you can play it
No it's ok after sometime, don't make the same conflation that someone who pirates a game (or film, music) would buy it if piracy didn't exist. Some people who can afford it play it for free sure, but also some people can reward the dev/team after trying the game for free and not if they couldn't. Too many scams nowadays, even AAA companies

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Well that was an unexpected but pleasant surprise.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this Date or Sister route?

I played Catherine with a drink game, favor or panties bet but always Catherine gave up.
Viv and mom left the hotel room but will continue in the next update.

I have to try that sister route.

Edit: I like this updates.
Brought more depth to the characters, especially Jane MMA fighter and Viv mom was involved in many things
Each character begins to have their own background story.

So far there has been no new content, otherwise they have to be found.

Last edited:

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Is this Date or Sister route?

I played Catherine with a drink game, favor or panties bet but always Catherine gave up.
Viv and mom left the hotel room but will continue in the next update.

I have to try that sister route.

Edit: I like this updates.
Brought more depth to the characters, especially Jane MMA fighter and Viv mom was involved in many things
Each character begins to have their own background story.

So far there has been no new content, otherwise they have to be found.
This happens in a few different ways. If you get too drunk then Kathrine will ask if you want to call it a draw in exchange for "That". The second way is if you don't ask any questions that she will quit over then eventually she will ask for a stale mate. If you reject the offer she will concede if you accept then sex. The more serious the penalty that you choose the less likely she is to concede when you ask her questions.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Guyforth

Aug 16, 2020
0.4.0 beta:

PC

Mac

Changelog for BETA:

changelog:
added mom party;
sex scene with Kathrine
can progress your relationship with your mom to a sexual one.

fixes:
lots of minor fixes through the entire thing.
added the Vivian sub switch should show additional dialog and choices through the game.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes