VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
Maybe one route but long if you try to play all routes and diff variable.

Main: Viv Dom or Sub.

Possibly Viv Harem route
Blackmailing route
Ms.harper Girfirend route
Eva live with Viv

Viv go to party:
-Des and Eva
-Mom and Eva(not yet available)
-With Mom only
-With Des.
-And all these different variables

Viv not go to party:
-Viv live only with mom
-Viv live with Eva+mom(Who plays it so knows what to come)
-Des possibly goes alone to the party.

Maybe I missed something but the point probably become clear.. I hope.
Very good job as always !

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Dog Days of Summer [v0.4.0 BETA] [BlackWeb Games] - Original Size: 740 MB

Download Win,Linux (86MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (71MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
So is there new sex scenes in the club or just some added making out bits?
There is a small sex scene with Katharine if you accept the stalemate with her. She will offer it if you get too drunk or if you bet the job, date, or slave option and dont ask questions that will make her quit.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Has someone an actualisiest updated walkthrough for the newest game release ? The last on OP is 0.3.2 and from March.

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Has someone an actualisiest updated walkthrough for the newest game release ? The last on OP is 0.3.2 and from March.
No there hasn't. The person who was doing it said it was too complicated to make a simple walkthrough and that it would take more time then they were able to give with the other projects they are currently working on.
They did a better job than I probably ever could.
I have no idea how to go about making a clean and easy to follow walkthrough as I have purposely not made it a one choice system.
I have a literal flow chart as it is to help keep track of all the different variables.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No there hasn't. The person who was doing it said it was too complicated to make a simple walkthrough and that it would take more time then they were able to give with the other projects they are currently working on.
They did a better job than I probably ever could.
I have no idea how to go about making a clean and easy to follow walkthrough as I have purposely not made it a one choice system.
I have a literal flow chart as it is to help keep track of all the different variables.
What about a walkthrough for each path? Des path, Mom path, Eva path, etc. Just a simple-ish walkthrough that lists the decisions to make at each point in order to follow the different paths.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
The usual walktrought of this is hard to do.

And that's why I did this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dog-days-of-summer-v0-4-0-beta-blackweb-games.43621/page-48#post-3727628
First I did it for myself but I thought I would share here as well and maybe help someone.

This spoils if you read it and if u don’t want to know what the different scenarios are in the game.
But again, many ask that "how do I get Mom scene or how do I get Eva to live with Vivi"

Edit:
Take a look at the GGGB Walkthrough... it’s not easy to read that if you’re looking for specific ending for the game.
Edit: Nevermind, there were each characters own Walkthrough.

Last edited:

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
I started out ignoring this game... Not from any preconceived notions/judgements, because it looked amazing... but because it was a "drawn"... or "painted"? whatever... but ooh SHEEIT!!! when mom's tucked into that blondies snizzzz..? was like
Three important steps:

1. Go to party with mom:

2. Get Mom drunk:

3. Enjoy Show

As for the story, it’s interesting to see how Mom handles the Malina case.

geronimo.gif

and after playing,

phenominal.gif

Strong work and good-ONYA!

Can't wait for a fourgie!

(y)

EDIT: had to convert webp to gif :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Zhelk

Aug 28, 2017
This happens in a few different ways. If you get too drunk then Kathrine will ask if you want to call it a draw in exchange for "That". The second way is if you don't ask any questions that she will quit over then eventually she will ask for a stale mate. If you reject the offer she will concede if you accept then sex. The more serious the penalty that you choose the less likely she is to concede when you ask her questions.
Hmm there must be more to it, I have tried several options at the party by now, but none leads to the scene

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Hmm there must be more to it, I have tried several options at the party by now, but none leads to the scene
I thought I added in but you need to bet if you win that you get a job go on a date or she is yours for a day. Otherwise she will simply concede.

Oct 31, 2019
I was hoping for good milf-young lesbian content with dominant or love route. Anyway, will someone recommend a title with such main content ?
Yes, this one is getting around to that type, which I would also like more of around.
While not a VN, these would be great as inspiration for on or two.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rebeccas-comics-collection-artwork-rebecca.9782/

This one has these elements, but not with a woman protagonist, and it can take a while to get to them.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sisterly-lust-v1-1-2-es-perverteer.6547/

Similar to above, though more...raw
https://f95zone.to/threads/parental-love-v1-00-luxee.3222/

This one has some, but have to choose carefully. Woman protagonist, though.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-095-lust-passion.5944/

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes