VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Zhelk

Aug 28, 2017
I thought I added in but you need to bet if you win that you get a job go on a date or she is yours for a day. Otherwise she will simply concede.
Ah suspect the choice might be at the start then, I only had the option to bet on panties from what I recall

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
BlackWebGames what is planed for the next Update? More Party choices or the continuation of Mom and Viv in the Hotel? Or something entirely different?
In the interest of not constantly repeating myself. You should check with my subscribestar or coffee page. All update post are public and come out every other Monday or so. ;)

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
Hello everyone. Just letting you all know that v0.4 is up on my subscribstar and coffee.
Great update. In my opinion its the best scene so far (and most of them are pretty great) and I'll really looking forward to seeing where they go from here... more kinkiness I assume - toys? threesome? strap-on anal? (I'd love that especially)

Jenson143

Dec 8, 2017
Here is a walkthrough for version 0.3.2. It was a request, but I can't remember who requested it. So here you go, as always I would like to thank my teacher Qleaf for whatever skills I have.

*Attention* I will be waiting until all paths of the "Party" are complete before I look at continuing this guide. I think it is what's best for the quality of guide I hope you would expect.

If you would like to support my work you can find this and all my content here:

Or you can:
Update to latest version pls

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes