VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
How long is it usually that the updates go public?
Officially its a rolling update. Meaning when the new update goes live the previous update becomes free. And I try to have a new update out on the first Monday of the month. But usually it gets posted here before then.

Reactions: DanThaMan

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is such a cool game. Can anyone suggest some similar stuff like this game, since this is my first time this type of a game? Thank you :))
There aren't many lesbian themed games, none with this level of choice.

The few that do exist are in my sig.

Besides this there is Erisa's Summer, Naughty Lyanna, Voluptuous Ladies Volleyball Association and it's sequel Champions of Libery Institute of Training, Bad Memories has a female protag lesbian only route and Good Girl Gone Bad has 2 lesbian routes.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
This is such a cool game. Can anyone suggest some similar stuff like this game, since this is my first time this type of a game? Thank you :))
There aren't many lesbian themed games, none with this level of choice.

The few that do exist are in my sig.

Besides this there is Erisa's Summer, Naughty Lyanna, Voluptuous Ladies Volleyball Association and it's sequel Champions of Libery Institute of Training, Bad Memories has a female protag lesbian only route and Good Girl Gone Bad has 2 lesbian routes.
A Wife and Mother is maybe the most popular one that has a lesbian path. It has great renders, very well narrative and a good build up. I don't know why Avaron1974 hates it.
Jessica O'neil's Hard News is the one with the best renders and it has a good pace. But there are 1 or 2 straight sex scenes at the beginning that are unavoidable, still you can play a lesbian path.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Honestly, I think A Wife And Mother blue balls you. Too much gameplay, not enough sexual content.
It's the combination of really slow build up AND slow as shit updates. If we had an update with a fair amount of content each month, it probably wouldn't feel like this, but if you have slow burn in the story AND the updates are small and with several months between them it does feel like blueballing.

Reactions: Trash+Sombra

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
There are so many games with female MCs that are straight sex only or only have some lesbian content, why do people who are not into pure lesbian games, come here to tell us that so often, instead of just playing those games.
There are what 4-5 lesbian only games around? It's not like the site is overrun with them and you have no other option, if you don't like them. Weird.

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
A Wife and Mother is maybe the most popular one that has a lesbian path. It has great renders, very well narrative and a good build up. I don't know why Avaron1974 hates it.
Well without putting words into her mouth I think it less that she hates the game and more she just hates how long it takes for it to progress. I actually just played it for the first time in over two years and sitting down and playing it was fun and I actually think the story is progressing at a nice pace and I'm really liking the different routes even if they are a bit hard to find without a walkthrough but then when I think that this is as far as its developed in over two years I can't help but feel a little disappointed.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes