VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No more updates here?
There is not. Zoey the person who was making it commented that the paths were to complicated to put into an easy to understand walkthrough. Any they were doing enough other things they couldn't dedicate the time needed.
I have been thinking of making one of my own but the flowchart I use to keep track isn't exactly designed to be user friendly. I more use it as a way of keeping track of what variables could influence a scene then build the scene with those variables in mind.
Walkthrough would be more spreadsheet than anything.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
how to have the event with the mom and evaline in their house?
Dont go to party and:

Eva will live with Viv:
-Send her the paper(With Eva)
-Fuck off(Dom route) or Bluff (Dom or Sub route) but you need at least three lie points(Ms.Harper Office)
-You Really okay with living like that(With Eva)
-Want to stay at my place(with eva)

Here is my unofficial android port:

Dog Days of Summer apk [v0.4.0]- Mega
This was my first androind attempt, the tablet didn't work but was probably too old an OS (4.4.4)
The phone worked well but this would have been a good travel entertainment on the train, I have to remember next time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can't scroll backwards than pressing the "back" button?

Reactions: Kekekerkek

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Game is too confusing don't know what to do even with the wt
Just play it. Make the choice you think is best for the situation and see what happens. Then when you reach the end go back and make a different choice and see what changes.:cool:(y)

Reactions: gmn

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Game is too confusing don't know what to do even with the wt
This depends on what you are looking for:
A relationship with Mom or Des should be an easy thing to do but getting Eva to live with Vivi can be challenging.

There are two big events that will decide the course of the story:
-Viv Go to party or not
-Help Eva cheat or not-> Ms.Haper office.

I dont know if this help, there are spoiler and I did mostly for myself that I understand.

Most importantly, there is no game over... Yet.
We don’t know if Tara gets mad at Viv someday and then comes game over:LOL:

Reactions: fortuna95

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I know this game is still somewhat in its infancy, but I'd feel a lot better taking Des to the party if I knew that there was still a chance for some hot action with the Mom later, or that by taking the Mom/staying at home there was still a chance with Des.

Jenson143

Dec 8, 2017
This depends on what you are looking for:
A relationship with Mom or Des should be an easy thing to do but getting Eva to live with Vivi can be challenging.

There are two big events that will decide the course of the story:
-Viv Go to party or not
-Help Eva cheat or not-> Ms.Haper office.

I dont know if this help, there are spoiler and I did mostly for myself that I understand.

Most importantly, there is no game over... Yet.
We don’t know if Tara gets mad at Viv someday and then comes game over:LOL:
Update those tips to the latest it's good

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Update those tips to the latest it's good
There’s a missing Catherine sex scene in a party and I haven’t figured out how to get it yet(or better words=the right choices) but mom needs to be involved in the party.

Mom scene in hotel, this should be easy, just go to party with mom and you go to the hotel but I don't know if the "sister" thing will affect it then, at least the date option for the hotel scene will be available.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nice guide, please update it to the new version.
In time my friend, in time.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I know this game is still somewhat in its infancy, but I'd feel a lot better taking Des to the party if I knew that there was still a chance for some hot action with the Mom later, or that by taking the Mom/staying at home there was still a chance with Des.
As of right now the only path that is blocked is if you go shopping with des and when she kisses you you tell her to stop.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I suppose it's worth to dl the next patch after about a year from now looking at how fast more scenes are added.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As of right now the only path that is blocked is if you go shopping with des and when she kisses you you tell her to stop.

It's honestly so hard to choose which one to do because both scenes are hot, especially the one with the Mom, but as long as there's a chance for something later with each of them regardless of who you choose right now, well then that's OK. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Hadgar

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
New banner for this game is ok-ish. Would have been better with a french Kiss with Viv and Mom in the middle or a make out scene on the left so Des wouldn't be there twice. Then it would be one Des Scene, one Mom Scene and one Eva Scene. :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes