VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Everyone has their liking, for me Des is my number 1 by far, living a love story with her

Also looking forward to have some fun with Harper :sneaky:
Des is way too clingy for my tastes.

But Harper i will have to navigate with care to not fall on her web. Going to need to turn my Vivian into a black spider. :devilish: :p

Reactions: afterlights

sergiodark666

Apr 12, 2020
I'm really loving the game! I am looking forward to the content of Ms. Harper, Evaline, Rebecca, Kathrina, Shanna, and the continuation of the content of Des and Vivian’s Mother, as well as the content of the jobs. I know that everything has its time. Congratulations, the game is sensational and one of my favorites! :love:
a question, what is the name of Vivian’s mother? :unsure:

Reactions: BlackWebGames

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Sorry, looking at the renders, I find the faces quite unattractive and a turnoff. Are they better in the game itself?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Which version is this meant to be; 4.0 or 4.0 beta? I did not see any new content.
This is 4.0, new content added from 4.0 beta is a scene with the mom at the hotel if you're on her route. Other than that typo and bug fixes

Sorry, looking at the renders, I find the faces quite unattractive and a turnoff. Are they better in the game itself?
I have to confess that I had mixed feelings about the preview screenshots, but I find them better in game although I can't speak for you. Though the graphic style is definitely original.

And the story telling and dialogs are very good with a lot of choices, more often than not impactful.

Reactions: BlackWebGames

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Everyone has their liking, for me Des is my number 1 by far, living a love story with her
I completely agree! - In this game, Desiree is number 1 for me too!
I like Desiree! I want everything to be great with Desiree and Vivian!

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
But Harper i will have to navigate with care to not fall on her web. Going to need to turn my Vivian into a black spider.
When Viv goes to Ms. Harper's office, Viv is not the one who hears boss music, it's Harper who hears it!

a question, what is the name of Vivian’s mother?
Just simply the name is "mom" for now.
In some conversation between Des and Viv, we get to know Viv and presumably also the mother’s last name but her first name we dont know... I quess. If someone calls her by first name then it’s Becca.

Edit: I almost forget... Malina uses that last name too for the Mom.

Is this a les game? It's interesting.
99% Lesbian game, one glory hole scene

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Dammit... I had no interest in the mother's route, but seeing who the receptionist is in that scene I feel like I need to check it out.
Personally, I didn’t like the inesti thing but Viv and mom ... God dammit!

Now we just need to get Des involved as well as and all will be as it should be. :love:
Des is and always chosen by Vivi.. Nice girl and all.

I know this sounds boring but if you like this game then support it, please like it or even financially.
Someway...

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Personally, I didn’t like the inesti thing but Viv and mom ... God dammit!
I like the incest, I just tend to like them younger - like sisters or cousins and such. Not that her mother looks awful, it's just not my typical thing.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Here's the thing, we can take Des to the party and get some action with her there, or we can stay at home and get some action with the Mom, but we don't yet know what happens when Viv goes home after going to the party with Des. :unsure:

Perhaps Viv will go home to find her Mom passed out in the living room from drinking and when she helps her Mom to the bedroom she'll wake up and and, well...you know. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Good scene the new one. But I didn't understand the Tara's presence
Why neither Tara nor Viv said hi to each other? Why Viv didn't get surprised for Tara being the receptionist? Why Viv doesn't question herself why Tara is everywhere? Why the dev wrote receptionist instead of Tara?

A Wife and a Mother has been in development for 3 years and the most the lesbian path amounts to is a kiss.

In 3 fucking years.

It's not so much that I hate the game it's more the dev I don't like. Updates are few and far between and rarely have any substance. I'm not just talking sex, lesbian sex is more foreplay and build anyway, but the forward progress of the story as a whole has only moved forward a few days in those 3 years.

Then again I say I don't hate the game but the characters act so unnaturally I don't exactly like it either.

I mentioned some of it in my review but she gets all pissy when her son see's her in her bikini .... a thing we wear in public. She also has a panic attack over him removing a tag from her dress when the shoulder strap slips and exposes ... absolutely nothing, all that moves is the strap. He maybe saw the top of her tit which he'd see if she wore a low cut blouse anyway.

Point is, she acts like a throwback to the 1920's when women covered up, said fuck all and lived in the kitchen and no one, especially suburban housewives, acts like that.

It's weird.
I agree with the slow updates. I disagree with Sophia being unnatural and extremely prudish as you portrait her.
Who cares what avaron think. Wife and mother is one of the best games in this site. besides it has a lot of lesbian scenes in the recent update, and you can refuse having sex with your husband too. Jessica o neil is another excellent game.
If you like the recomendations that I did, don't give a facepalm to my post, some peolpe could believe that those are bad games.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Why neither Tara nor Viv said hi to each other? Why Viv didn't get surprised for Tara being the receptionist? Why Viv doesn't question herself why Tara is everywhere? Why the dev wrote receptionist instead of Tara?
:unsure: I don't know. Maybe...
Guess you'll just have to keep playing and find out. ;)

Reactions: gmn and ashitanojoe

Bluemouf

Nov 29, 2017
There’s a missing Catherine sex scene in a party and I haven’t figured out how to get it yet(or better words=the right choices) but mom needs to be involved in the party.
Take Mom alone to the party.
Have a drink
Stay at the bar when she goes with Malina and Rebecca
Talk with Katherine.
Pick favor or job opportunity (pretty sure it only shows if you pick find a job at the start) as stake for the drinking game
Be honest
Ask about Malina
Pick any question
Accept her offer.

There are ways to trigger it after the first question and with different combinations (I know I triggered it once with the panties as stake and without drinking before) but I'm too impatient to figure out what I was doing to get it.

Also when you first meet her with Des I only drunk once, asked about her tattoo and lied, not sure if that matters.

Reactions: Sorrow85
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes