VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
New banner for this game is ok-ish. Would have been better with a french Kiss with Viv and Mom in the middle or a make out scene on the left so Des wouldn't be there twice. Then it would be one Des Scene, one Mom Scene and one Eva Scene. :unsure:
This was the only image that get my atmosphere uncomfortable.
That kiss can be get with Becca scene(Threesome) and it had to have Dom or Sub on the route and Des has been low (?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sure it’s not beautiful when two drunks kiss, but I might have chosen a different picture/Kiss in the middle of it :unsure:
But I like the look of that "Sub/Work" and "Dom/Live it up" Viv on both sides=This shows that you can play in a different way.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I really like Eva so i am suspect to comment on the new banner. :p
I like the banner except for that middle image where Viv and Des are kissing.

I think if it can be replaced by (Maybe other angle) because she is the one who puts things forward in Vivi’s life.
But of course this is just my option

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
If DDoS means hot summer days then CNoW means really cold days(!?)
And maybe it’s tell us the wild Mom’s story when she met Viv father and she come pregnant.

So Viv Birthday is 22-8-1998 and deduct nine months so then is Dec=CNoW happend :eek:

But jokes aside:

Hello everyone. So first let me thank everyone who voted in the poll. I think I have an idea of where you all stand. But please continue to vote if you haven't already. But as it stands now there seems to be a lot of you who specifically want toys in the dom/sub stuff and half as many who specifically don't. So moving forward for those scenes in particular I will do my best to offer both options. For the vanilla stuff I will with non toy/strapon content with the occasional option for additional toy use. This is of course a soft rule and is just something to guide me moving forward.
So for the next update I am going to work mostly on polish. Finishing up the Eva party and doing some of the after part scenes. Right now focusing on the Des sex scene. I'm really focusing on catching the three routes up to the same point in the story. As such I am probably going to hold off on doing an update until I have a substantial update for you so I'm not just drip feeding you content. But be expecting an update sometime soon.
Until then, thank you all for your support.

---

Shit, I missed the poll:(

Edit: Never mind, you can still voted but in

Last edited:

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
You know a lot of people saying the routes are complicated for the characters and they are but for real there has to be some way to get a massive harem ending and I am intent to find it going off what tara says in the salon I'm sure there's a way to make everyone happy while still interacting with a lot if characters

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BlackWebGames

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
meh!, Harem is fine but not necessary IMHO...I'd be content with a worthwhile storyline that leads to the teased des+eva threesome and des+mom threesome (eva+mom threesome is already unlocked) routes too :)

Funilly, i had gotten the des+eva teased route the 1st time around but then i seemingly deleted the saves and ever since i have tried and tried but its not playing out that way no more for some reason...

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
eva+mom threesome is already unlocked

And I thought I had found all the routes or almost :LOL:
---

You probably mean the scene where Viv doesn’t go to the party and Eva lives with Viv, then there’s is Eva and Mom scene but Viv doesn’t take part in it?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You know a lot of people saying the routes are complicated for the characters and they are but for real there has to be some way to get a massive harem ending and I am intent to find it going off what *spoiler* "ps sry not sure how to create spoiler block " tara says in the salon I'm sure there's a way to make everyone happy while still interacting with a lot if characters
The routes are somewhat easy if you know which decisions to get the different scenes (see Sorrow85's guide here). What's difficult and complicated right now is knowing if you're making the right decisions when trying to get there.

There are so many variations even along a simple path like the Des Party path and it can be hard to know if you're making the right choices. For example, on this path you can help Eva with her assignment and have sex with or not have sex with her an say you'd want something more, or you can send her the paper and let het her come to stay with Viv where you can again have or not have sex, and if you go down the latter route then you can invite her to the party as well as going with Des.

Right now, since the game is still in early development and there's no clear walkthrough (Zoey Raven's is detailed as they always are, but the number of variables makes your head spin), it's hard to know just how these choices will affect future endings for both Viv and the LIs, so really you just have to do what you can to get the sex scenes and hope for the best.

Speaking of which, I've gone through what I presume is pretty much every path available so far and made saves for each individual one, but still have scenes I'm unable to activate. Namely, the Katherine scene at the party and an alternate version of the Viv/Des/Rebeca threesome.

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
The routes are somewhat easy if you know which decisions to get the different scenes (see Sorrow85's guide here). What's difficult and complicated right now is knowing if you're making the right decisions when trying to get there.

There are so many variations even along a simple path like the Des Party path and it can be hard to know if you're making the right choices. For example, on this path you can help Eva with her assignment and have sex with or not have sex with her an say you'd want something more, or you can send her the paper and let het her come to stay with Viv where you can again have or not have sex, and if you go down the latter route then you can invite her to the party as well as going with Des.

Right now, since the game is still in early development and there's no clear walkthrough (Zoey Raven's is detailed as they always are, but the number of variables makes your head spin), it's hard to know just how these choices will affect future endings for both Viv and the LIs, so really you just have to do what you can to get the sex scenes and hope for the best.

Speaking of which, I've gone through what I presume is pretty much every path available so far and made saves for each individual one, but still have scenes I'm unable to activate. Namely, the Katherine scene at the party and an alternate version of the Viv/Des/Rebeca threesome.
you know I could be wayyyy overthinking it since a lot would ride on tara salon scene and having her words be important and now that I've come here I'm not even sure that you will always get that chat with tara

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020

And I thought I had found all the routes or almost :LOL:
---

You probably mean the scene where Viv doesn’t go to the party and Eva lives with Viv, then there’s is Eva and Mom scene but Viv doesn’t take part in it?

i hope that wait what was from you coz i only pressed reply and didnt add no gif...onr did i see any gif in your reply...eitherways, nvm...

yup its the one im talking about but your right i was thinking the word "teased" (yet i ended up writing 'unlocked', i actually meant teased by that word but i do agree) coz if eva+viv and eva+mom and viv+mom are active theres most certainly a viv+eva+mom going to happen....i suppose unless the dev going some other route which idk :)

Reactions: Sorrow85

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
Playing as the sub Viv got me a different threesome scene from the dom Viv.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
i hope that wait what was from you coz i only pressed reply and didnt add no gif...onr did i see any gif in your reply...eitherways, nvm...

yup its the one im talking about but your right i was thinking the word "teased" (yet i ended up writing 'unlocked', i actually meant teased by that word but i do agree) coz if eva+viv and eva+mom and viv+mom are active theres most certainly a viv+eva+mom going to happen....i suppose unless the dev going some other route which idk :)
Yeah, this is just my own weird humor and I didn’t mean to offend at all.
But I also think that Viv+Eva+Mom threesome happens sometimes.

There is already one threesome scene but I was a bit looking forward to the Mom+Viv+Becca scene from this update but maybe sometimes happend.

I want to see the scene where Eva carries Des away from the party(someone found a picture in the game files but it hasn’t happened in the game yet) and what happens next :p

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, this is just my own weird humor and I didn’t mean to offend at all.
But I also think that Viv+Eva+Mom threesome happens sometimes.

There is already one threesome scene but I was a bit looking forward to the Mom+Viv+Becca scene from this update but maybe sometimes happend.

I want to see the scene where Eva carries Des away from the party(someone found a picture in the game files but it hasn’t happened in the game yet) and what happens next :p
So is that what those other Des threesome scenes are? :unsure: Because I found a different set of Viv/Des/Rebeca scenes and was thinking that it might actually be from the path where she gets drugged but that hasn't been implemented yet as it just ends when Viv takes her out of the bathroom.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
So is that what those other Des threesome scenes are? :unsure: Because I found a different set of Viv/Des/Rebeca scenes and was thinking that it might actually be from the path where she gets drugged but that hasn't been implemented yet as it just ends when Viv takes her out of the bathroom.
This is not sure yet but I think something will happen on the Eva+Des party path and Eva will take Des out of the party and if I am right, this happens when Viv goes Beca and Manila and left Des alone, then Shanna gives drugs to Des.

Now we come to the point where I'm not sure:
If you have enough points for the Des so she can refuses drugs, because sometimes "Beca+Manila" the scene after I saw the situation where Des does not go to the bathroom when Viv comes back from meeting.

And this my suspicion that Shanna gives drugs to Des is related to it because she asks ViV if she puts something in Des's drink or something like that but this is "viv not going to Beca and Malina meeting"

and this whole situation where "Eva carries Des away from the party" is still strong speculation because I remember the BWG has not mentioned anything about it but keeps us in the dark or will it ever even happen(?)

When Saturday is over(party day) and there will be a Sunday in game time then I think we will be wiser then.... I hope :D

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Ugh dear lord I just went back and did the viv des scene at the party to check other variants and I didnt even know there was a way going down the dom viv path that didnt lead to her getting drugged after you get back from meeting rebecca's but there is which just mean even what you do at the party first makes a big difference as in the choice to drink dance or find rebecca at the beginning

Reactions: Sorrow85
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes