VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Ugh dear lord I just went back and did the viv des scene at the party to check other variants and I didnt even know there was a way going down the dom viv path that didnt lead to her getting drugged after you get back from meeting rebecca's but there is which just mean even what you do at the party first makes a big difference as in the choice to drink dance or find rebecca at the beginning
Okay thank you.
Viv and Des go along to party:
If you drink two strong liquor drinks before going with Beca and Manila meeting= Viv is has sex always with Beca(Dom side but I think it will also happen on the Sub side)

So I should update my "guide" on that but unfortunately I am not doing it but it creates too much work.. Sorry guys I tried my best for now but:
My tip is that at a party Viv’s behavior changes if she sober or is really drunk.
(Viv and Des path in the party)

Edit:
This choice affects:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other options mean Des is with the men's in the bathroom

Last edited:

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Okay thank you.
Viv and Des go along to party:
If you drink two strong liquor drinks before going with Beca and Manila meeting= Viv is has sex always with Beca(Dom side but I think it will also happen on the Sub side)

So I should update my "guide" on that but unfortunately I am not doing it but it creates too much work.. Sorry guys I tried my best for now but:
My tip is that at a party Viv’s behavior changes if she sober or is really drunk.
(Viv and Des path in the party)

Edit:
This choice affects:
Other options mean Des is with the men's in the bathroom
Hmmm I went back and I think des only gets drugged if you meet shannon before the meeting with Becca and that is only if you go to the bar instead of finding Becca or dancing which then you see shannon after the meeting and have your cover blown with milan

Reactions: lilDee and Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hmmm I went back and I think des only gets drugged if you meet shannon before the meeting with Becca and that is only if you go to the bar instead of finding Becca or dancing which then you see shannon after the meeting and have your cover blown with milan
Nice catch.

Now I have to go ask Tara about Shanna, she's a bitch.
(You can have her options in Tara's conversation if you meet her before going to Tara's salon)

Last edited:

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Dam I didn't know it was possible to meet shanna before going getting to the salon also whoops I think I must have got her name wrong

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Dam I didn't know it was possible to meet shanna before going getting to the salon also whoops I think I must have got her name wrong
As well as you can meet Catherine before the party/Salon and you can also ask Tara about her ;)

As before, I recommend chatting with Tara, where you can get tips on how to proceed with certain characters.
Maybe someone calls it a cheating but you call.

Edit:
I mean, you scroll the conversation back and choose a new option.
On Des path, I strongly recommend looking at all the choices Tara has to say about Des.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Alrighty. Progress report. All three of Des' sex scenes are finished and in the game. Wow it was actually a lot more work than I had expected and I hope that you guys like it. I am now working on finishing up Evaline and mom party route. Hope to have that done in the next few days but we will see.
Once all of that is finished I will be working on the morning after the party and the consequences of that. Once that is all finished I might put out another build. I'm just a little concerned that while it is a lot of content it won't actually be a lot of gameplay and I really want to release something substantial for you guys.
On another note. Part of my backer rewards is creating special renders for 5 and up backers. Now I have been doing some various things up until this point mostly focused on using game characters but I actually want to open it up to you guys for some ideas.
So here's how this will work comment on an idea that you would like me to make. It has to fit in a single image and it needs to be open ended enough that I can do it regardless of what I have available. (i.e. sci fi pic with redhead having sex with futa alien)
Comment your idea down below. I will go through them and pick out all the ones that I like and then put up a poll and which ones of those you guys would like to see the most. Keep in mind to stay on theme, lesbian and futa and I will not do anything on my list of nevers(i.e. lolies, scat...) I will make a partial exception on the bestiality thing so long as it is along the lines of fantasy monsters or alien tentacle monster. No dogs other pets.
Anyways. Thank you all for your support and looking forward to your suggestions.

-----

There is much to do with Sunday and then M.S Harper approaches :eek:
Harper fans have been waiting a long time and probably we will not be seen seeing Harper this year(Just my hunch)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Alrighty. Progress report. All three of Des' sex scenes are finished and in the game. Wow it was actually a lot more work than I had expected and I hope that you guys like it. I am now working on finishing up Evaline and mom party route. Hope to have that done in the next few days but we will see.
I'm curious BlackWebGames, are these 3 Des sex scenes in addition to the one we already have or is it just the current threesome plus two new scenes that have been added? Also, I take it these are variants like usual and not that we can, say, have the threesome with Rebeca and then have another solo scene with Des?

Once all of that is finished I will be working on the morning after the party and the consequences of that.
The "morning after" scenes with the Mom are going to be the best. I'm dying to know what that conversation will be like and if they might get a little frisky too. :sneaky: Especially the one where they went to the party because they're probably going to want a shower before they go home and they can always share it. ;)

Reactions: .Septic.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I'm curious BlackWebGames, are these 3 Des sex scenes in addition to the one we already have or is it just the current threesome plus two new scenes that have been added? Also, I take it these are variants like usual and not that we can, say, have the threesome with Rebeca and then have another solo scene with Des?
So at the end of the party there are two options where you go back to Desiree's dorm to have sex. One of those options has a dom version and a vanilla version.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So at the end of the party there are two options where you go back to Desiree's dorm to have sex. One of those options has a dom version and a vanilla version.
So Viv can have sex with Des twice in one night? :oops:

But we have to choose between this and awesome sex with Viv and her Mom? :cry:

Also, if we have Eva living with Viv and Viv goes to the party with Des, are we to assume that Eva and Viv's Mom will have sex? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Hadgar

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
You know this game kinda reminds me of the really "hard" dating sim games (non sex game) where if you make the wrong choice you'll ruin your chances with the romancible character and get a bad end..... you know just with more sex. I always felt those games where just massive puzzles and I really wanna crack the code with this one and do it "right"

Reactions: Sorrow85

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
You know this game kinda reminds me of the really "hard" dating sim games (non sex game) where if you make the wrong choice you'll ruin your chances with the romancible character and get a bad end..... you know just with more sex. I always felt those games where just massive puzzles and I really wanna crack the code with this one and do it "right"
I will say that as of right now the only romance that could be considered over is if you told Des to not kiss you again while shopping with her.
Even if you blew Evaline off at the start she will actually be coming back soon.
Let me assure you there will be no game over choices. Nor am I building towards a good ending or a bad ending. Simply an ending that is the culmination of your choices and whether that's a good ending or not will be for you to decide.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes