VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
BlackWebGames There are one glitch what I find out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But this does not always come :unsure:
I don’t know if it affects how much alcohol you drink at a party(Just my hunch)
Yeah sorry about that. It's a bad bug that I had thought I had squashed. I did another round and hopefully I got it this time.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Finally!!!
This come without meeting Shanna at the party?
My Vivian had a blackout, Shanna put something in the drinks etc

Well we knew this was going to happen but it was nice to see:

BlackWebGames
I find another:

(Catherine in the bathroom)

Reactions: pootin

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Dog Days of Summer [v0.4.2] [BlackWeb Games] - Original Size: 938MB

Compressed version for PC (83MB): - -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

korko

May 30, 2017
So old save dont work? Cause i keep gettin thnks for playing 0.4.0.Try start fresh ,but keep gettin thnank you for playing 0.4.0.

Last edited:

korko

May 30, 2017
What story beat are you loading up? (What was the last choice you made?)
At the party i look for rebbeca and have sex with her. After that she said, she must look des and return the dancefloor, evaline came do some talking and game end ---> 0.4.0

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
At the party i look for rebbeca and have sex with her. After that she said, she must look des and return the dancefloor, evaline came do some talking and game end ---> 0.4.0
Alright, I'm not a hundred percent sure why that would be happening. But try loading up your game and then rolling it back to when you first met Evaline (or as far back as you can go) then click through the dialog and see if anything changes. Though forewarning there is a bug if you go looking for Des in the bathroom that I am currently fixing and will have a fix up for soon.

Reactions: gfdsf565

korko

May 30, 2017
Alright, I'm not a hundred percent sure why that would be happening. But try loading up your game and then rolling it back to when you first met Evaline (or as far back as you can go) then click through the dialog and see if anything changes. Though forewarning there is a bug if you go looking for Des in the bathroom that I am currently fixing and will have a fix up for soon.
Thnks, but as i mention i start fresh game but still end 0.4.0. Game end after evaline came behind, close her eyes and do some talking at the party. İ didnt look for Des, she said she must look for Des beacuse i hve sex with Rebbeca and forgot her.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes