VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Thnks, but as i mention i start fresh game but still end 0.4.0. Game end after evaline came behind, close her eyes and do some talking at the party. İ didnt look for Des, she said she must look for Des beacuse i hve sex with Rebbeca and forgot her.
That's odd. Okay, I'll see if I can find the problem. I'll let you know when I release the hotfix and then let me know if that fixed it.

Reactions: korko

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I think I ran into the same bug today and I just tried to repeat it but I couldn't find it anymore :unsure:
But I find this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Happend on Eva shopping route and after this
Probably no one has got this before because the Eva shopping route is probably rare and that happens with one question.
-----

But after all, this was a good update:
-Especially for Des fans
-You found out more about Vivian's family
-You know more about Angel Dust.

My theory is that Angel Dust drugs and Malina are somehow connected to each other and Shanna who drug Vivian and Des is Malina’s girlfriend.
Des and Eva scene was good and weird same time because Des sleeps next to them at the same time(Laugh)

But I also feel a little sad:
If Vivian rejects her mother and then there is only the option to move to Des or Eva, I understand why Vivian does it but I still feel bad :(

Mostly is done(I quess) except for the "mom after party" and "Des sex scene without drugs" but always Shanna comes with damn drugs and screw up things.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Mostly is done(I quess) except for the "mom after party" and "Des sex scene without drugs" but always Shanna comes with damn drugs and screw up things.
For the conscious sex scene with Des I needed:

- Edit: Do not invite Eva to the party.
- Have the lewd scene with her in the shop dressing room.
- In the party choose 'look for Rebbeca' first than anything.
- Choose go with Becca to the vip room.
- Answer Becca that you need to look for Des and that you are thinking in a more serious relationship with Des.
- Choose dance against Des.
- Choose a kiss with tongue and go to home with her.

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Sex scene of Eva going to the party with Des how to get it?
- Invite Eva to the party.
- Go shopping with Eva, have a lewd scene with her in the dressing room and answer her that you want an open relationship.
- In the party, go with Becca to the VIP room and have sex with Becca alone.
- Afterwards, Eva surprises Viv from behind with a kiss and then choose 'go with Eva'.

Reactions: sergiodark666

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Sex scene of Eva going to the party with Des how to get it?
- Invite Eva to the party.
- Go shopping with Eva, have a lewd scene with her in the dressing room and answer her that you want an open relationship.
- In the party, go with Becca to the VIP room and have sex with Becca alone.
- Afterwards, Eva surprises Viv from behind with a kiss and then choose 'go with Eva'.
There is an alternative sex scene with Eva in the VIP room, you need to be the dominant one with her in the bed (choose take full advantage) and in the dressing room treat her like a slut (no relationship).

Reactions: sergiodark666

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Here is a walkthrough for version 0.3.2. It was a request, but I can't remember who requested it. So here you go, as always I would like to thank my teacher Qleaf for whatever skills I have.

*Attention* I will be waiting until all paths of the "Party" are complete before I look at continuing this guide. I think it is what's best for the quality of guide I hope you would expect.

If you would like to support my work you can find this and all my content here:

Or you can:
Would you mind update the WT for v0.42 ? Thanks

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah but....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can get sex pretty quickly with the mother and Eve but holding out is the relationship stuff.

Early sex scenes only lead to sexual relationships that may not last and in both the mother and Eve's case leads to open relationships and yes they will have sex with others.

Reactions: farrah

FemdomN7

Sep 15, 2020
This game is really good, i like lesbian games and they are so rare but why all the girls sleep around like nothing?! :(
I mean your mom tell you she sleep with a lot of girls, Eva sleep around, Des if you let her alone she go fuck too. I mean they don't have to be nuns but there will be no inocent sweet loving girl? Or a least one that don't treat sex so casually :confused:

Reactions: Default123x

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This game is really good, i like lesbian games and they are so rare but why all the girls sleep around like nothing?! :(
I mean your mom tell you she sleep with a lot of girls, Eva sleep around, Des if you let her alone she go fuck too. I mean they don't have to be nuns but there will be no inocent sweet loving girl? Or a least one that don't treat sex so casually :confused:
It's part of the story.

Tara seems to control what goes on there and she's all for that free sex. Don't know what she is yet btu there are theories ranging from Succubus to one of the old gods.

Thing with the sex is if you try and hold off you can push for a relationship, the earlier the sex the more open the relationship although some girls aren't looking for a relationship at all like Rebecca.

The only really "sweet and loving" girl is Viv herself.

None of them are innocent and there are no virgins.

As for the Des scene, she doesn't have much of a choice, it looks like someone drugs her.

Default123x

May 18, 2018
I get what you're feeling but by the look of things i don't think there will be a new girl, so no innocent sweet loving girl. The closest i think is Des that is pretty clingy. They all probably will stop sleeping around and be only with you at some point but their past won't change so....

FemdomN7

Sep 15, 2020
It's part of the story.

Tara seems to control what goes on there and she's all for that free sex. Don't know what she is yet btu there are theories ranging from Succubus to one of the old gods.

Thing with the sex is if you try and hold off you can push for a relationship, the earlier the sex the more open the relationship although some girls aren't looking for a relationship at all like Rebecca.

The only really "sweet and loving" girl is Viv herself.

None of them are innocent and there are no virgins.

As for the Des scene, she doesn't have much of a choice, it looks like someone drugs her.
I get what you're feeling but by the look of things i don't think there will be a new girl, so no innocent sweet loving girl. The closest i think is Des that is pretty clingy. They all probably will stop sleeping around and be only with you at some point but their past won't change so....
Thx guys but a shame that won't be possible cause in my Viv playthrough she is loyal to one girl only for each save but what's the point if they're not. Wanted two girls that love and sleep only with each other like the sisters in Blooming love. Maybe that's just not the game for me :(

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes