VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't have the game right now to verify, but didn't Tara give some hints how to handle Harper when Tara and Viv were talking in the hair salon?
Not hints to handle more she will move on when she's bored and when it comes to domination she is more forceful compared to Tara's lighter touch.

Don't recall any hints on turning tables though.

Reactions: afterlights

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I'm not sure if I understand 100% of this purpose (parts change Viv and Harper?)
But I think this might be possible on the Dom and tell to "fuck off" the route but of course we won't know to sure until meet Harper next time (Tara hints at this) / Or become more dominant in Harper’s teaching.

Well, I fought with that for a few hours that Eva came to the party and I failed miserably to have a Des sex scene without drugs but when Eva was not involved then I managed to get that Des scene without drugs.

I have to try to see if that Des sex scene changes if you play on the Sub route.
As far as I know the only variation to the conscious sex scene with Des is a kiss in the neck, some fingering image and some dialogues, nothing more, that happens when you choose between 'don't rush it' or 'go for it' during the Des bedroom scene. Viv behaves a bit dominant if you choose 'go for it'.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
As far as I know the only variation to the conscious sex scene with Des is a kiss in the neck, some fingering image and some dialogues, nothing more, that happens when you choose between 'don't rush it' or 'go for it' during the Des bedroom scene. Viv behaves a bit dominant if you choose 'go for it'.
I just tried, on Dom route: Des licking Viv pussy and vice versa on Sub route:

+ Dildo included what didn't happen on my Dom route :unsure:

When I talk about Dom and Sub routes, I mean this choice:

But anyway, thanks for the tips.
I will try to update the guide this week.

And now look at the "mom after the party" scenes and how Sister/date change situation.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I just tried, on Dom route: Des licking Viv pussy and vice versa on Sub route:

+ Dildo included what didn't happen on my Dom route :unsure:

When I talk about Dom and Sub routes, I mean this choice:

But anyway, thanks for the tips.
I will try to update the guide this week.

And now look at the "mom after the party" scenes and how Sister/date change situation.
Is there a sex scene without dildo? In which route?

I didn't see Des licking Viv neither, which route is that?

I can't recall which old saves are dom or sub anymore, too many.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Seems like we have a bit of a glitch with the Des bathroom scene, BlackWebGames.

Despite doing what worked last time to lead to Des getting drugged (getting drinks first and meeting Shanna, going with Rebeca then having sex with her), Des does not seem to be drugged and the scene has Kathrine barge in, but then it switched to the Des being drugged dialogue with Kathrine still there.

View attachment 865096 View attachment 865097 View attachment 865098 View attachment 865099
Another one, BlackWebGames.

The morning after scene at home with the Mom is merging with the morning after scene at the hotel.

screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png

If you ask to go home with des there are two variants based on if you dommed des while shopping or not.
If by that you mean taking things further with her in the changing room, I've done that but don't get the dom scene with Des in her room.

Last edited:

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
If by that you mean taking things further with her in the changing room, I've done that but don't get the dom scene with Des in her room.
Select show them that she's your while shopping
Dont have eva go to the party
Go with rebeca
Dont have sex with her

Reactions: Alley_Cat

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Did all of that and told Harper she wants to be more dominant but don't get the dom version, just the dildo version.
:unsure: I'm not sure what the problem is. When I play through it I get the dom scene.
Just to make sure when you first meet des while shopping you are choosing the show them that she's yours option right?

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Holy Bacchus
Did you take all the "des aff" choices?

I just play throught on Dom side:
-I want to be confident like her
-Comfort her
-Want to sleep over at my place tonight
-Quickly make up reason(with Mom)
-Take her the clothes(with Des)
-Sure let's go(with des)
-I'll think about it(with mom)
-You're probably right(with Des)
-Show them that Des is yours
-Look for Rebeca
-Don’t drink strong alcohol because Viv has sex with Beca without choice//Sex with Beca lead to Des being found in the bathroom.
-Go with Rebeca
-I shloud get back to Des
-I dont't share
-Dance against her
-Give me a kiss with tongue
-Ask to go with her
-You choises

The choices of Harper or Eva don’t matter but Eva is not allowed to come to the party(so far i know)

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
:unsure: I'm not sure what the problem is. When I play through it I get the dom scene.
Just to make sure when you first meet des while shopping you are choosing the show them that she's yours option right?
OK, I think I know what I did. I'd always choose "sell the act" and thought that was the same thing as "show them that Des is yours."

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Usually what makes a story interesting is a big conflict, the barriers and obstacles that the protagonists face to accomplish their goals, and so far the path with the more evident conflict is the Des path with Eva involved:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will be there a broken friendship? Some broken hearts? Or a happy three way?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes