VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Just did it thank you :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Always remember the tag Moderator if you want a change to OP)
---------

About mom party route:
Is it possible that Mom won't go to Rebecca's negotiation?

Since I don't know the long-term effects of all the choices, then I'll go for what "I think".
I already know what I will change tomorrow but it is not perfect.

And I really don't want to ask the BWG how these decisions are going but I want to be excited too.
And if I'm right so that if you do not have sex with Eva when the opportunity at all then you are at the time of the "romance" on the route with her.

based on this:
23. Choose One A) Push her away. ○
I’m not interested… [EvaNoCasual]
○I’d want something… [EvaRomance]->Not sex scene with her.
○So long as it’s just… [EvaCasualSex]
B) Return the kiss [EvaCasualSex]

And yes, I want help if you know something I don't know so you can help me develop a "guide" for others.

And happy weekend everyone!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
All I know for my routes.

Eva i'm trying for full relationship so have turned her down every time. That's my "main" romance route.

The mother I have as an open relationship. Might try the romance route later but i'd prefer to keep that open.

Harper I have both a sub and dom route but the sub route is my actual main playthrough. It's more in line with me.

Des I will probably save til last.

I don't know about other routes yet.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I don't know about other routes yet.
Viv and mom having the same conversation on Sunday were they at home or at the hotel.

So with Mom, it’s the same whether Viv goes to a party or not.
You can both routes reject mom once(saturday night home/party) and a second time reject(sunday morning) will move Viv to Des or Eva(Player choose)

Edit: This guide is really hard to do on all routes.
Edit2: Mom and Des route is simply I think but what about Eva route... I have no clue.

Maybe it’s just the best that I add a “play at your own risk” warning text.

Last edited:

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
I cannot for the life of me get any sex scene with Eva and Des with the party. I can get Eva to show up, but she leaves no matter what choices I make when she shows up. Is there some specific setup for this?

EDIT: Finally got it. Didn't realize the choice to go with Rebecca was later, not the first time you get the choice.

Reactions: BlackWebGames

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
This is odd, I no longer reach the Katherine sex scene:

I remember that still works in version 0.40 it works but now(0.42) I tried Sis and Dating differences but Mom still came and Dom or Sub no different

Must have somelse trigger choice before the party :unsure:

Edit:
Well, I achieved it with the "look for work" routes and job oppirtunity but not others.
If I don’t remember wrong but you also achieved that in romance or live it up routes as well... Damn, again I'm confused :LOL:

Edit2:
I updated the guide and added save files for sex scenes (Like Poor Man's Gallery) but this Katherine thing still bothers me but I changed the guide to get it for sure.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
You tried your best and failed miserably... :(
Maybe BWG will help.

Edit: They help and I try again.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone. So just letting you know, been busy last week and will probably be busy again this week so I don't know how much I will be able to get done this week. However, I do plan on having something to upload come Monday. I won't give any spoilers but I hope it is something you will enjoy.

-----

Maybe Mom and Eva in the party path?:unsure:

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018

Hello everyone. So just letting you know, been busy last week and will probably be busy again this week so I don't know how much I will be able to get done this week. However, I do plan on having something to upload come Monday. I won't give any spoilers but I hope it is something you will enjoy.

-----

Maybe Mom and Eva in the party path?:unsure:
That would be nice indeed ! lot of possibilities if they both come ....

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

I was busier than I thought I would be and didn't quite finish the side project I was working on. (Because even my side projects are far more complicated then they need to be) so instead I thought I would share this with you all as an apology. It is a comic series that I was playing around with a while ago. It was going to be a supper heroin corruption and mind control comic. But I dropped it because I wasn't all that happy with the final result. And yes I did lift the Katherine character from this and put her in the game. And yes the comment I made about her hanging off the side of a building to get a photo was in reference to this. But no this is in no way cannon in the game, there are no superpowers or superheros in DDoS.

------

I hope Tara doesn't come to my dreams now :censored:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

I was busier than I thought I would be and didn't quite finish the side project I was working on. (Because even my side projects are far more complicated then they need to be) so instead I thought I would share this with you all as an apology. It is a comic series that I was playing around with a while ago. It was going to be a supper heroin corruption and mind control comic. But I dropped it because I wasn't all that happy with the final result. And yes I did lift the Katherine character from this and put her in the game. And yes the comment I made about her hanging off the side of a building to get a photo was in reference to this. But no this is in no way cannon in the game, there are no superpowers or superheros in DDoS.

------

I hope Tara doesn't come to my dreams now :censored:
in that comic she is a lesbian lois lane :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes