VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes
Dec 31, 2019
Very good game, so many paths, I finished my first run and am still discovering many scenes by trying other choices.

Good to see a female protagonist game that is full lesbian, I like that it has sub and dom paths too. Many good looking girls, my favorite is Des, love the relationship she has with the MC. I think Tara and Rebeca are really interesting too and can't wait to see how it goes in the sub path with Harper, I didn't get blackmailed and that's good, so many different ways to play it.

Many hot scenes already and an interesting story, loving it so far!

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Will be there a broken friendship?
There’s one "heartbreaking" scene if Viv tells the truth about Eva.

Related to this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you play right into that scene then there will be options for "tell the truth or bluff" to Des.
If you tell the trutht: Des leaves the crying party and it looks pretty bad for Des and Vivi's friendship.
Bluff is same as M.S Harper office: you need enough "lie" points.

But this moment I do not know/remember how this scene got, I reached it a few times but is not my number one priority either.

• Wow
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There’s one "heartbreaking" scene if Viv tells the truth about Eva.

Related to this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you play right into that scene then there will be options for "tell the truth or bluff" to Des.
If you tell the trutht: Des leaves the crying party and it looks pretty bad for Des and Vivi's friendship.
Bluff is same as M.S Harper office: you need enough "lie" points.

But this moment I do not know/remember how this scene got, I reached it a few times but is not my number one priority either.
Not going to lie i am tempted to check this one just to see Des crying. :devilish: :devilish: :LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: Sorrow85

kazmir

Oct 17, 2017
I couldn't get the link to work, but if you Report the post you want, and under "Other" put something like "Please add to OP under "Walkthrough"", or whatever, then a mod can add it to the OP.
huh, weird... the link works fine for me o_O

but anyways, ty on the info, I'll make a request to add the post to OP.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Not going to lie i am tempted to check this one just to see Des crying. :devilish: :devilish: :LOL:
You bas*ard!
I send Tara to your dream and she will eat your soul for that! :devilish: :geek:
---

Today I will probably finish the new update(mom party after) and start updating the guide and I was thinking of adding save filles to it where all the sex scenes begin :unsure:

For those who lost the saves and the "Poor Man" gallery.
Target time this week if my back doesn't get any worse.

Zeke Brandon

May 16, 2018
I gonna assume that we might get more dicks in the sub path especially with harper since she wants to "train" the MC......... :devilish::devilish:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I gonna assume that we might get more dicks in the sub path especially with harper since she wants to "train" the MC......... :devilish::devilish:
Not likely.

Harper's still a lesbian, she only did that to get blackmail material.

Dev has said any male stuff will be minimal, it is lesbian centric.

She wants to train Viv to be her sub not a cock slut. This isn't the game to be looking for that kind of thing. There isn't going to be much, if any more, male content. The blowjob was original the only route in Harper's sub path but proved so unpopular the dev had to make it optional so players can go down on Harper instead.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
The blowjob was original the only route in Harper's sub path but proved so unpopular the dev had to make it optional so players can go down on Harper instead.
Wow, this is a new to me.
I assume this happened with old engine(Times before renpy)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wow, this is a new to me.
I assume this happened with old engine(Times before renpy)
It was back in February.

So just letting everyone know that 0.3full is now free on my subscribestar page and 0.32 is available for $1 backers and higher. It's not a huge update mostly focusing on setting everything up the the next big update 0.4 should be up on the first Monday of next month.
Several people expressed that they did not like that non lesbian content was forced in some cases. That was fair so 0.32 adds a lesbian alternative to the glory hole scene if you so chose.
Wasn't in the change log so there is the devs quote on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Wasn't in the change log so there is the devs quote on it.
I arrived here a few weeks after that message.

Good memories:
"Is Tara, Moms secret friend who knows about everything like super agent and they pretend in front of Saloon do not know each other" wrong! quess again.

Yes, I did see whole time BWG Avatar but still I didn’t get it.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Just letting everyone know that a hotfix is up on my subscribestar and coffee pages.

fixes:
Scene at home with mom where it cuts to hotel instead
Blank choice when you accept the bet with you mom
Des hotel Bathroom scene. (I think it is finally done and I hope I never have to come back to it again.)
Bug when Des and Evaline are arguing at party where image doesn't go away.
Bug while shopping with Eva

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
I really love where you are taking the story so far. My only feedback I have is - holy crap that is a lot of plot and story branches. Mom, Des, Evaline, Ms. Harper... if you add additional girls to the story for more of a harem and split Dom and Sub paths and plot choice options (Evaline in dorms or living at home, etc)... that is a ton of renders to get through per update. I love your ambition, but that is a ton of work to progress all of the branches in the story so far. I really wish you the best since I want to see this game progress. I just do not envy the amount of work you are taking on.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just finished the latest update. Looking forward to the Sunday scene with Eva living with Viv, especially if Mom and Eva stay home.

Really starting to like Eva more than Des at the moment, since she is appearing more complicated than she does at first.

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
The "incest" tag in the genre spoiler on the first page disappeared ....
Is this intentional ?

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes