VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thx guys but a shame that won't be possible cause in my Viv playthrough she is loyal to one girl only for each save but what's the point if they're not. Wanted two girls that love and sleep only with each other like the sisters in Blooming love. Maybe that's just not the game for me :(
You can have relationships but they take longer.

All everyone knows is quick sex so if you need to show them you want more. For instance people have only ever used Eve for sex and she thinks everyone is the same so if you want an actual relationship you need to turn her down and say you are looking for more.

Relationships are very much possible but they take work.

I will say this isn't the game for those that want all the women all for themselves, it doesn't work that way.

Dev said a harem may be possible but it will take a lot of work and the girls will also have sex with each other.

Romance is deff possible, keeping everyone for the MC only isn't.

FemdomN7

Sep 15, 2020
You can have relationships but they take longer.

All everyone knows is quick sex so if you need to show them you want more. For instance people have only ever used Eve for sex and she thinks everyone is the same so if you want an actual relationship you need to turn her down and say you are looking for more.

Relationships are very much possible but they take work.

I will say this isn't the game for those that want all the women all for themselves, it doesn't work that way.

Dev said a harem may be possible but it will take a lot of work and the girls will also have sex with each other.

Romance is deff possible, keeping everyone for the MC only isn't.
To be honest i didn't want a harem. i wanted a normal relationship. It's kinda hard to focus on romance if you're dating a lot of girls. But i'm not comfortable trying to romance my mother knowing that she keep sleeping with Rebeca, or that Eva pay her depts with sex. That's what i didn't like. I wanted the girls to see sex as something you do with only special people (Viv too seeing sex as special), not just for lust. But great game anyway just not my cup of tea

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To be honest i didn't want a harem. i wanted a normal relationship. It's kinda hard to focus on romance if you're dating a lot of girls. But i'm not comfortable trying to romance my mother knowing that she keep sleeping with Rebeca, or that Eva pay her depts with sex. That's what i didn't like. I wanted the girls to see sex as something you do with only special people, not just for lust. But great game anyway just not my cup of tea
Oh, no, there is nothing like that here.

Everyone is VERY open about sex.

The only person that isn't sleeping with anyone is Des, keeping her safe at the party is easy enough and that's the only time anything happens with her and someone else. She does have sex with her boyfriend but they break up pretty early in the game.

Viv herself has had sex with a few guys but she was never really interested in men she just didn't realise it at the time. She just thought sex was boring.

Now Tara has opened Viv's eyes to what she wants and she's not quite as innocent anymore.

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
To be honest i didn't want a harem. i wanted a normal relationship. It's kinda hard to focus on romance if you're dating a lot of girls. But i'm not comfortable trying to romance my mother knowing that she keep sleeping with Rebeca, or that Eva pay her depts with sex. That's what i didn't like. I wanted the girls to see sex as something you do with only special people (Viv too seeing sex as special), not just for lust. But great game anyway just not my cup of tea
I want lots of things:

I want to bang everything that moves
I want to have an exclusive relationship with Des
I want to make Evaline settle down
I want to turn the tables on Harper
I want Harper to dominate
I want to romance the Mom

The great thing about this game is it looks like all of these are possible (and more)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I want lots of things:

I want to bang everything that moves
I want to have an exclusive relationship with Des
I want to make Evaline settle down
I want Harper to dominate
I want to romance the Mom

The great thing about this game is it looks like all of these are possible (and more)
As far as i'm aware they are all possible.

Not 100% sure about turning tables on Harper though.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
if will be a theesome vivian,mom and the aunt
The game mentions aunts twice (the first time is if Eva moves in with Vivian and the second then on Sunday morning with her mother, home/Hotel scene)

And this is possibly her:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naming save file was more helpful than I realized.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Incorrect, while the game is primarily lesbian the player and other characters can experience some heterosexual activity if certain paths are taken
There is 1 blowjob scene that was made very optional.

Then there is a semi rape scene where Des is drugged but not much happens.

It isn't going to get any better than that for those looking for hetero stuff. There are no male love interests.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
Oct 10, 2020
It's part of the story.

Tara seems to control what goes on there and she's all for that free sex. Don't know what she is yet btu there are theories ranging from Succubus to one of the old gods.

Thing with the sex is if you try and hold off you can push for a relationship, the earlier the sex the more open the relationship although some girls aren't looking for a relationship at all like Rebecca.

The only really "sweet and loving" girl is Viv herself.

None of them are innocent and there are no virgins.

As for the Des scene, she doesn't have much of a choice, it looks like someone drugs her.
Thanks, also needed this
I think i've seen you in other games before... :unsure:

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Soo... if Viv asks Ev to live with her, AND Viv wants to be with Des, this is possible?
Wont Des be upset Viv is with someone else?

And yes, 1000 choices for 100 paths.
There needs to be a flow chart of sorts.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Soo... if Viv asks Ev to live with her, AND Viv wants to be with Des, this is possible?
Wont Des be upset Viv is with someone else?

And yes, 1000 choices for 100 paths.
There needs to be a flow chart of sorts.
Eve living with Viv doesn't make them a couple, she moves into a spare room not Vivians.

Des and Eve don't get along but neither of them will fall out with Viv over it. In face Eve tells Viv to get with Des on Eve's open relationship route.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I'm not sure if I understand 100% of this purpose (parts change Viv and Harper?)
But I think this might be possible on the Dom and tell to "fuck off" the route but of course we won't know to sure until meet Harper next time (Tara hints at this) / Or become more dominant in Harper’s teaching.

(I don't know if not inviting Eva to the party is mandatory)
Well, I fought with that for a few hours that Eva came to the party and I failed miserably to have a Des sex scene without drugs but when Eva was not involved then I managed to get that Des scene without drugs.

I have to try to see if that Des sex scene changes if you play on the Sub route.

Reactions: ashitanojoe

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Seems like we have a bit of a glitch with the Des bathroom scene, BlackWebGames.

Despite doing what worked last time to lead to Des getting drugged (getting drinks first and meeting Shanna, going with Rebeca then having sex with her), Des does not seem to be drugged and the scene has Kathrine barge in, but then it switched to the Des being drugged dialogue with Kathrine still there.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes