VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Hello everyone. Sorry for the long silence. It has been a shockingly busy month for me and I have been gone every single weekend for the past four weeks. That being said, I have been working on DDoS whenever I could. And here is a little tease on what I have been working on. My plan right now is to do an update with any parts that I have finished this Monday. How big or small that will be I won't say for certain.

1606528749844.png

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Hello everyone. Sorry for the long silence. It has been a shockingly busy month for me and I have been gone every single weekend for the past four weeks. That being said, I have been working on DDoS whenever I could. And here is a little tease on what I have been working on. My plan right now is to do an update with any parts that I have finished this Monday. How big or small that will be I won't say for certain.

View attachment 918669
Thank you. That preview didn't disappointed.

By the way, the girl in your profile pic looks like a potential star.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Update Monday v0.4.3.

I'm saying this is 4.3 because this update is filled with a lot of little fixes and additions that doesn't progress the main story very much. I am more focusing on getting every branch caught up to the same point so I can start hitting some of the more major story beats.
I will be doing another upload hopefully this weekend if not then next weekend for sure and this will have much more content in it.

content:
continued but didn't finish the party if Evaline is living with you. (it's there but really buggy still and will break your game in the funniest of ways so I cut it short.)
updated the scene with Des drugged. Added some new images to keep the scene from being too stagnate.
added some images when agreeing to go on a date with mom.
continuation if you went home with Des(short show sex scene)
an intro to the date with mom

fixes:
bug when talking to your mom after the party where the scene from the hotel starts to play.
a dialog correction when talking to Tara at the Salon when Evaline is living with you.
Some other hold overs from the last update, as well as some that I found while playtesting it this time through.
some grammar fixes as always.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hmm so the sunday morning shower sex scene with Des is the same on the Dom or Sub route?
I guess I’m the only one but I think Des looks better without makeup :unsure:
(and maybe Vivian too)

Reactions: sergiodark666

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Hmm so the sunday morning shower sex scene with Des is the same on the Dom or Sub route?
(and maybe Vivian too)
I don't know, but I def think Viv looks waaay better without makeup. Also, Des is beautiful regardless, but I like her more natural too. I can't wait to play this new update.

Reactions: Sorrow85

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
(and maybe Vivian too)
The shower scenes are different but reuse many of the same images.

Reactions: Sorrow85

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Dog Days of Summer [v0.4.3] BlackWeb Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 974 MB
Original Size Mac: 951 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 99 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 82 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes