VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

bk1831

Feb 13, 2019
I dont have anything against this game I love female protag games and the chance to explore the female side of love and sex, but "good girl gone bad" is by far a better game. Honestly, I personally like that GGGB explores a larger spectrum of sexuality. There's nothing wrong with lesbianism, but I think it limits the potential of game.

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
I quite enjoy playing a female protagonist from time to time and like this VN, but the update seems not really much of an update?

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
I quite enjoy playing a female protagonist from time to time and like this VN, but the update seems not really much of an update?
I love female protag, especially as or with lesbian option.
As for the little content in this update, the author explained.

I'm saying this is 4.3 because this update is filled with a lot of little fixes and additions that doesn't progress the main story very much. I am more focusing on getting every branch caught up to the same point so I can start hitting some of the more major story beats.
I will be doing another upload hopefully this weekend if not then next weekend for sure and this will have much more content in it.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't get why ppl like you complain about it. There are like thousands of games with male protag out there. Why bother coming here to talk like this? Just go get another game, more than 90% of this site has games for your liking if you want male protag, etc.
4657 male protag games when I just checked now. 1892 if you're looking for 3dcg as well. As opposed to 268 3dcg female protag lesbian games, although this likely includes games that aren't actually lesbian, they've just got a lesbian scene or two with the majority being the protag forced to have sex with guys

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
It's been a while since I played this game, with each update the story never goes forward, it seems that my game is broken but nah

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's been a while since I played this game, with each update the story never goes forward, it seems that my game is broken but nah
Be a while until it does, there are a lot of routes. This one almost finishes off all the club routes and starts the mom dating route.

Soon it will be on to Harpers sections.

Reactions: BlackWebGames

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Here is a walkthrough for version 0.3.2. It was a request, but I can't remember who requested it. So here you go, as always I would like to thank my teacher Qleaf for whatever skills I have.

*Attention* I will be waiting until all paths of the "Party" are complete before I look at continuing this guide. I think it is what's best for the quality of guide I hope you would expect.

If you would like to support my work you can find this and all my content here:

Or you can:
do you have WT for v0.4.3, thanks

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Be a while until it does, there are a lot of routes. This one almost finishes off all the club routes and starts the mom dating route.

Soon it will be on to Harpers sections.
Yeah this game has a lot of routes but I wish you could do more of them in one playthrough. Its a bit frustrating to constantly have to load and look for other paths imho.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
I like this and like where it's going, with the options I've chosen in game so far.
But I really should let it build up some before playing again just so I've got a decent amount of story to play in one go.
and unfortunetly my time machine is getting it's oil changed so I can't just jump forwards

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
but I wish you could do more of them in one playthrough
I understand what you mean.
But correct if I'm wrong:

Eva Scene Dorm->M.S harper Scene/glory hole->Eva scene in home->Mom/Becca/Des/Katherine->Des on sunday morning.
(remember timeline)
So the chance is to have four sex scenes or you can avoid them all, by one playthrough.

Edit: Damn it, M.S Harper's scenes exclude Eva's second scenes... so three times one playthought.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes