Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Romenjack

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah this game has a lot of routes but I wish you could do more of them in one playthrough. Its a bit frustrating to constantly have to load and look for other paths imho.
Well the Evaline path appears to be the closest to a harem path that I can see. Really tempting to switch to #TeamEvaline, I'm just waiting to see what happens in the Mom + Evaline non-party morning after scene

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I prefer the submissive Vivian
Whereas I'm really starting to like the dom route. I only really tried it because I wasn't having much luck getting enough lie points for Eva to move in, but then there was this line: "Yet she had been so tempted the entire time to go in and grab Evaline by the back of the hair and demand that she pleasure her mother properly." Broke my brain at first, but now it's my favourite line in the game so far.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 16/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Dog days of summer" version "0.4.4".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Dog days of summer" versione "0.4.4".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Dog days of summer" version "0.4.3".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Dog days of summer" versione "0.4.3".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link e':

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Dec 08, 2020

Hello everyone.

So do to the aforementioned graphics card debacle I wasn't able to finish all the renders for the update. I was thinking about getting enough done to release another small update like I did last week but decided against it instead going to release a more substantial update this weekend. I am nearly done with the mom date renders and will be done with the Evaline party renders soon after that. Once they are all finished that should be the bulk of what needs to be done.

So until then. Cheers.

---------

Edit:
Damn, time flies. It's dec 14 and not dec 8 o_O
Too many days in Night City.

Last edited:

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
how does the mom date option show up? Don't remember how we get to select it.
Either go to the party with your mom, or don't go to the party at all, then when your mom kisses you push her away. Then the next day tell her you want to have a relationship with her.

Reactions: afterlights

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Update Monday v4.4

Apologies everyone. This was supposed to be up yesterday but my internet is super slow right now. It was still uploading when I went to bed last night so decided to just go to sleep and post the link first thing in the morning. Woke up and my computer had restarted because of an update. (Thanks Microsoft.) So all the upload progress was lost. So had to start it again. But now here it is. A little smaller than I had originally intended and yes that is because of Cyberpunk. I've been waiting for this game for 8 years and through 3 delays so sue me. The Evaline party bit was suppose to be done but there is a game breaking bug that will send the dialogue into a loop. So until I figure that out I've just cut it from the game so it ends after the selfi like last time.
I am going to go ahead and make this a free update one as an apology for how slow I have been going and two as a Christmas gift to the fans. Don't worry I have a special gift planned for all my backers later that I am sure you will enjoy(I hope)

Changelog:
- Mom date is implemented. "Not sure I like the latter half so I might change it in the future."
- returning home when Evaline is living with you is now complete.

Fixes:
- Forgot to actually implement some of the images that I had added in the last update. So there are some new images now sprinkled through the game.
- Fixed a few switches that were improperly implemented. Probably won't affect your game as it should have just been mostly text and no decisions at this point but there is no harm in making a new game.

Win:

Mac:

Last edited:

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Was hoping for a little more sexy time with Evaline in this but I guess cuddling is cute too.

Edit:
Just did the party with Evaline and mom just to see what was there. Again short but I did actually think this really cute.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Dog Days of Summer [v0.4.4] BlackWeb Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.01 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 102 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 85 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Was hoping for a little more sexy time with Evaline in this but I guess cuddling is cute too.

Edit:
Just did the party with Evaline and mom just to see what was there. Again short but I did actually think this really cute.

You posted exactly the two images I didn't get. I had another kind of cuddling in bed. How did you achieve that?

And I didn't get the selfie. I guess I don't have a path where I invited both Mom and Evaline to the party.

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
That's cool i just thought because when i started from an old save and there didn't seem to be anything new added.
I thought i messed up by downloading the wrong version.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes