VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I also interested in leaving home and what's that about? Vi moving in as a 'flatmate' with Eva? Vi sick of her Mom's sexual advances and leaving home?
The player can choose that and it will be the mom route.
It's about incsest

And where Vivian moves also depends on the player:
-Des is default choice.
-You can get Eva option too but it depends on whether Vivia helps with the exam.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Hot fix is up. I was hoping to have the Harper content done by this weekend but I just learned that my weekend along with most of this week is gone so I have tomorrow to work on it and that will be my only chance until Monday.

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
V 0.4.8 Test Build

Change log:

After party with Des
After party with Des, Evaline lives with you didn't go to party
after party with Des, Evaline lives with you and went to party
In a relationship with mom
Moved out of the house living with Des
Didn't go to party, Evaline lives with you
Meeting with Evaline
Meeting with Desiree
Des sex scene(Three variants)

Windows:

Feb 2, 2020
V 0.4.8 Test Build

Change log:

After party with Des
After party with Des, Evaline lives with you didn't go to party
after party with Des, Evaline lives with you and went to party
In a relationship with mom
Moved out of the house living with Des
Didn't go to party, Evaline lives with you
Meeting with Evaline
Meeting with Desiree
Des sex scene(Three variants)

Windows: Mega
No Harper? Damn :(

Androvinus

Apr 5, 2019
An error I noticed in 4.8 is if you went to the party with Des, and went home with her, when she is painting Viv in the art studio, Viv asks her about going to the police about being drugged and two guys almost taking advantage of her and getting rescued by the reporter. This is on the path where Shanna drugged Des, but Viv still has sex with Des and I never encountered Des in the bathroom with the guys.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Dog Days of Summer [v0.4.8 Test Build] BlackWeb Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.23 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 116 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 98 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Sorrow85

First of all thank you for the guides that helped me (and others for sure) very much to get to see all possible scenes and paths.
I wanted to ask if you're continuing the guide for this update?
Glad to hear that the guide has been helpful and I hope the guide can help you get started at least.

I have to admit that I’ve had lost motivation for a few of months with “adult games” Maybe too much in too little time(?)
But I will definitely check for the latest DDOS update at the weekend with my personal saves.

And if I can then I try update the guide but I can't promise anything but I'll let you guys know if I get an updated guide.

Jun 15, 2020
Might be the best game out there right now...

Is there a way for a threesome with mom/viv/evaline or not yet? I can get to Viv/evaline going at it and then evaline/mom but I'm guessing the threesome isn't in there yet?

chronos991

Oct 3, 2019
Is it possible to avoid everyone besides Eva? I tried but it still forced me into a drunk one night stand with Des even though I went out of my way to pick all her wrong choices...

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes