VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why did Mom have to disappear overseas? I was looking forward to (particularly a dom Viv) confronting Mom about sleeping with Eva, which presumably is now going to have to wait until she gets back

Reactions: farrah

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
So I briefly said this in my last post but I figured I would go ahead and share this update here as well.

Update Monday.

So a little bit of bad news. I had my motherboard die on me several days ago. But not in a way that I could immediately tell it was a problem with the Motherboard. It would only crash when I tried to render something in Daz but seemed to work fine everywhere else. So it took me a long time to figure out the cause of the problem. As such I got no work done over this weekend, and I am moving to my new apartment this coming weekend. As such I do not know how much I am going to be able to get done by the first when I planned to have the next update out. I am going to work hard to get as much as I can done this week and I will publish the update as soon as it is finished.
Thank you all for your support and patience. Here is a preview of what I am working on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Nice preview, finally some more with the teacher. Mom is great as well but I'm looking forward to see what you do with Harper.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
So I was checking out the featured games list, and I noticed a little pattern. 69 out of the 70 games that have been featured have a male protagonist, and only 1 true female protagonist game ever got on that list. I felt that pattern is a bit unfair and biased. This game has been nominated by me along with 3 other female protagonist games to become a featured game. If you agree with my nomination of this game, then it would be a great to help this games developer to get out there and become more vocal in this thread and demanding this game become featured.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
next update the queen is back. :love:
This has been a long waiting for Harper fans but ofc my saves path "the queen" will ask why she hear boss music when Vivian arrivals.

About next update, Harper's GF, blackmailing or Domination training paths or all of they?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

So been working a lot on building the city that this and subsequent games will take place in and thought I would share one of the fruits of my labor. Yes this is a real character that you will eventually be able to meet. If not in this game as a cameo, then as a full on love interest in my next game which now has an official tittle. 'Love, Lust, and Lingerie'

--------------

Sorry this is taking so long everyone. I have moved in and settled in and got everything up and going again. And hey, now I have good internet so that should speed some things up now. I am working on the update and plan on having it out this coming Monday. Thank you for your patience and hanging in there.

-------------

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes