VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
strange the lindere model looks a lot like Melanie from fashion business.same Daz model? :unsure:
Actually I wondered where I had seen her.

And Liam from AL, you can see him in other games.
Another example is Intimate Relations's MaleMC and principal in AWAM, looks familiar.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
So I have recently discovered this game and played it for the first time.

For Evaline, the sex scenes I have seen so far are:

(i) the dorm sex scene if Vivian chooses to help her write the essay
(ii) the sex scene at home if Eva moves in with Vivian
(iii) the sex scene at the club if Vivian goes with Des and invites Eva
(iv) a minor scene when Vivian is on the phone with Des

Is there any that I have missed? Also how regular are the updates for this game?

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
So I have recently discovered this game and played it for the first time.

For Evaline, the sex scenes I have seen so far are:

(i) the dorm sex scene if Vivian chooses to help her write the essay
(ii) the sex scene at home if Eva moves in with Vivian
(iii) the sex scene at the club if Vivian goes with Des and invites Eva
(iv) a minor scene when Vivian is on the phone with Des

Is there any that I have missed? Also how regular are the updates for this game?
Sure. You missed a bunch. They're kinda hard to find as the branches of the story intertwine and depending on 2md and 3rd choices of that branch will the new scene be available.

Sorrow85 took the time and sweat to try and piece together all of them. You will have to know certain paths to get to where he is talking about in order to advance. Here it is
https://f95zone.to/threads/dog-days...ild-blackweb-games.43621/page-72#post-4232967
Update, fingers crossed should be end of month.
Good luck.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
what is the trigger for deciding whether Vivian is a dom or sub? I have had multiple playthroughs and they all seem to have Viv to be dom.

Or is it by a girl to girl basis? Like can Vivian decide to be a dom for some girls and a sub for others?

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Sure. You missed a bunch. They're kinda hard to find as the branches of the story intertwine and depending on 2md and 3rd choices of that branch will the new scene be available.

Sorrow85 took the time and sweat to try and piece together all of them. You will have to know certain paths to get to where he is talking about in order to advance. Here it is
https://f95zone.to/threads/dog-days...ild-blackweb-games.43621/page-72#post-4232967
Update, fingers crossed should be end of month.
Good luck.
Ok. It's just quite overwhelming is all. Kind of wished I had followed the game since its inception, that way I can better track the decisions.

Did more testing and just found out that you can go shopping with Eva. So that's another scene I guess.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
what is the trigger for deciding whether Vivian is a dom or sub? I have had multiple playthroughs and they all seem to have Viv to be dom.

Or is it by a girl to girl basis? Like can Vivian decide to be a dom for some girls and a sub for others?
There are basically two scenes to decide.
One is when she buys her toy. Vibe to be considered sub as she dreams differently than the other toy.
And 2nd is with Ms. Harper. There Viv can submit to her and be sub or ask to Harper to teach her to be dom.
I suppose too when Viv and Des shop before the club night, in the change room Viv can tell Des she likes girls taking charge or not.

There are a ton of options that lead off in all sorts of directions. You're right that its overwhelming. It's a struggle to keep tracking how it all plays out.
As it is, it seems Viv can pick and choose to be sub or dom with different girls. But that could mean in the over scheme of the game to be different than what we are choosing in those scenes.
Clear as mud yet?

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
One is when she buys her toy. Vibe to be considered sub as she dreams differently than the other toy.
And 2nd is with Ms. Harper. There Viv can submit to her and be sub or ask to Harper to teach her to be dom.
I suppose too when Viv and Des shop before the club night, in the change room Viv can tell Des she likes girls taking charge or not.

There are a ton of options that lead off in all sorts of directions. You're right that its overwhelming. It's a struggle to keep tracking how it all plays out.
As it is, it seems Viv can pick and choose to be sub or dom with different girls. But that could mean in the over scheme of the game to be different than what we are choosing in those scenes.
Clear as mud yet?
Thanks.

Did not know about the toy being relevant. I chose the vibe ( I thought since it's a lesbian game after all) and somehow down the line, Vivian still ended up being dom. I think the reason is because I helped Eva with her essay and asked Ms Harper how to be dom. Man this game is confusing af.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Very.
There are different paths just on your decision about helping Eve as well coupled with sleeping with her or not.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020

The main thing is after the masturbate scene there is a choice if you want to be more like Tara or dominated by her. If you pick more like Tara then that sets your character being more self confident and assertive and will then give you the choices later on to be more dom. If you choose the other then Vivian will be more passive and can then become a sub.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
The main thing is after the masturbate scene there is a choice if you want to be more like Tara or dominated by her. If you pick more like Tara then that sets your character being more self confident and assertive and will then give you the choices later on to be more dom. If you choose the other then Vivian will be more passive and can then become a sub.
Thanks for the clarification! And yes I do recall choosing the option to be more like Tara. Are the scenes in the sub route very different or does it just feature the same renders but different dialogue?

Also, how important is the very first decision ie the decision Vivian makes as to what to focus on during the summer? I chose to "live it up".

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Thanks for the clarification! And yes I do recall choosing the option to be more like Tara. Are the scenes in the sub route very different or does it just feature the same renders but different dialogue?

Also, how important is the very first decision ie the decision Vivian makes as to what to focus on during the summer? I chose to "live it up".
Some things are just a little different other things can be vastly different. Though as the story has gone so far Vivian hasn't had much of a chance embrace her sub as it were but that is something I am working on right now.

The choice at the start is again more of a starting direction. However it will effect some of the choices in the game. For instance if you choose to live it up you will always go to the party. If you choose romance then it will be easier to pursue romantic relationships with people. And later on, deciding to get a job will have an effect on some options regarding getting a job and where you end up working.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Some things are just a little different other things can be vastly different. Though as the story has gone so far Vivian hasn't had much of a chance embrace her sub as it were but that is something I am working on right now.

The choice at the start is again more of a starting direction. However it will effect some of the choices in the game. For instance if you choose to live it up you will always go to the party. If you choose romance then it will be easier to pursue romantic relationships with people. And later on, deciding to get a job will have an effect on some options regarding getting a job and where you end up working.
Ok. Now I'm glad I picked the dom route since it's more appealing to me anyways. Also, it's a plus for me if the dom route is the main focus of the game.

Regarding the starting choice, does picking "live it up" then prevent Vivian from finding a job or pursuing romantic relationships? Or as you said, it's merely a "direction" and picking one just gives Vivian a head start in that option?

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Regarding the starting choice, does picking "live it up" then prevent Vivian from finding a job or pursuing romantic relationships? Or as you said, it's merely a "direction" and picking one just gives Vivian a head start in that option?
It won't stop you from getting a job though it will prevent you from getting several jobs. As several job option choices are only available if you chose that. And I won't say you can't have a single romance but Vivian is more interested in having fun then trying to enter into a serious relationship. However even if you choose romance if you are having sex with a lot of different people Vivian likely won't find that appealing or only be looking for open type relationships.

The idea is always that the choice you make pushes Vivian in a direction, so no one options locks you on a single path. And the options you get later on are culminations of the previous choices you made along the way.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
It won't stop you from getting a job though it will prevent you from getting several jobs. As several job option choices are only available if you chose that. And I won't say you can't have a single romance but Vivian is more interested in having fun then trying to enter into a serious relationship. However even if you choose romance if you are having sex with a lot of different people Vivian likely won't find that appealing or only be looking for open type relationships.

The idea is always that the choice you make pushes Vivian in a direction, so no one options locks you on a single path. And the options you get later on are culminations of the previous choices you made along the way.
Gotcha. Will have to try those in the future then. Thanks for taking the time to help new players like me :giggle:.

Backtracking a bit, in regards to one of your earlier replies, am I to understand that the dom route simply has more content so far and will continue to be the main focus of the game?

nazthelass

Mar 8, 2021

Clear as mud yet?
ohh i didnt realize viv can be switch w different people! good to know, tnx. the game is so much bigger than it first seems wow

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes