VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.3.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Who the hell knows what Clara really looks like? It's awfully sus that she seems to tight with Tara, despite Tara rarely interacting with certain individuals briefly before getting bored. Also noted that their names seem to "coincidently" rhyme...
Maybe Viv could start a school cul- club that worships, I mean studies the worship of ancient gods. :) They could have experts in the field as guests. ;) An expert on ancient Egypt, a tall black guy dressed from head to toe in black who introduces himself as "Mr. N." A certain "Mr. H." who instead prefers yellow and turns their view of the world upside down. They could even accidentally summon Tara or one of her "friends". :)

Last edited:

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Maybe Viv could start a school cul- club that worships, I mean studies the worship of ancient gods. :) They could have experts in the field as guests. ;) An expert on ancient Egypt, a tall black guy dressed from head to toe in black who introduces himself as "Mr. N." A certain "Mr. H." who instead prefers yellow and turns their view of the world upside down. They could even accidentally summon Tara or one of her "friends". :)
Pretty sure attempting to summon Tara or Clara is probably the "project" referred to in the basement at the dorm party. Old version had Clara randomly butting into a conversation without explanation and nobody seemed to register her presence, odd. (Probably because of the perception trick Gods and demons do) Lol

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Pretty sure attempting to summon Tara or Clara is probably the "project" referred to in the basement at the dorm party. Old version had Clara randomly butting into a conversation without explanation and nobody seemed to register her presence, odd. (Probably because of the perception trick Gods and demons do) Lol
I don't think I have met Clara in the old game. :unsure: Who was she?

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I don't think I have met Clara in the old game. :unsure: Who was she?
Sex shop employee who seemed super excited to see Tara and even offered Viv a job. Given Tara's habit of not involving herself with mortals as anything more than temporary amusement, Clara seems to be a different case. It's my headcanon, with her name being similar, that they may be related. It was implied by the reporter that there are more mythical creatures in New Amsterdam, than just Tara.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes