VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Maybe given the option.
Yes but this means more development time(?)
Viv without them or with tattoos and piering or one or the other.

And of course the game should remember the player's choices with them.

Imagine if the sub or Dom routes had different hair+alternate non Tattoos piering or without or one or the other.
(I wouldn't want to be in Dev boots)

Let’s see what happens future.

Last edited:

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
This looks like it's going to be the same thing.

Choices seem to lead to one of the women.
It seems that way for relatioships, but there are a lot of hints that you can have some combinations. It seems like you can play Domme and have a Sub Harem, but no vanilla romantic harem.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I tend to agree with your assessment in the rest of your post. But there are hints in certain dialogue choices with some of the dommes in the game that a sub having a harem of dommes is a possibility.
Can you show to conversation with that?
There are some "issue" :
"There will be the same conversation, however, even if you choose differently" and therefore it also confused me many times.

Sure, I could have missed something too.

This game is going to be a horror that who makes walkgrought.
Zoey Raven good luck with that ;)
Especially for u BlackWebGames If you plan to keep the story together until the end.

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
Having a hard time remembering the Teacher's name, but when you get your one question from Tara you can ask about having both the teacher and Elaine as dommes at the same time, and Tara implies it's difficult but possible. Just get to the Tara haircut and rollback like crazy and you'll find it.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Can you show to conversation with that?
There are some "issue" :
"There will be the same conversation, however, even if you choose differently" and therefore it also confused me many times.

Sure, I could have missed something too.

This game is going to be a horror that who makes walkgrought.
Zoey Raven good luck with that ;)
Especially for u BlackWebGames If you plan to keep the story together until the end.
Where there's a will there's a way, I am waiting until 4.0. to update the guide though because there are a few dead end paths, and I don't want to have to redo it when that drops. I must say the scripting is unique, but code is code and it's nothing I haven't seen before.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Where there's a will there's a way, I am waiting until 4.0. to update the guide though because there are a few dead end paths, and I don't want to have to redo it when that drops. I must say the scripting is unique, but code is code and it's nothing I haven't seen before.
I'm wondering if when this thing goes on for a bit more, it might make sense to make your walkthrough path-based rather than choice based. It might be easier for folks who want to end up as a sub paired with Mom to turn to the Mom section of the walkthrough rather than finding the sub-Mom scene in the walkthrough and reverse engineering the path. There are so many permutations already, and I wonder if we've even met the entire cast yet...

Food for thought!

Reactions: bcool

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yes but this means more development time(?)
Viv without them or with tattoos and piering or one or the other.

And of course the game should remember the player's choices with them.

Imagine if the sub or Dom routes had different hair+alternate non Tattoos piering or without or one or the other.
(I wouldn't want to be in Dev boots)

Let’s see what happens future.
Forcing tats or piercings will lose players.

Then are quite a few that don't like them, me included. If that's the case i'll stop now and save me wasting my time.

Reactions: napafats

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Is it a complete females only Game or has it also straight elements? Also when will it get a Android Update?

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Forcing tats or piercings will lose players.

Then are quite a few that don't like them, me included. If that's the case i'll stop now and save me wasting my time.
Yes for the most part tattoos and piercings will all be optional and minimal to keep the renders down. Not only that it will probably be several updates/months before I even try to start implementing them into the game.

Reactions: Ecstatic Dreamer

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh, that's sad.
We have very few decent lesbian based games, why is it sad when there are plenty of games with straight sex out there?

Are we not allowed lesbian games?

Bit selfish aren't you.

Yes for the most part tattoos and piercings will all be optional and minimal to keep the renders down. Not only that it will probably be several updates/months before I even try to start implementing them into the game.
That's great.

I'm sure some people love piercings and tats and on occasion I don't mind them but they aren't something i'd want for Viv. Certain character types pull them off like Evaline but some it's just off putting.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes