• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Dog Fuck Quest ~The Only Match For Evil Is, The Hero's Four Legged Companion!?~ [Final] [PALACE VILLAGE]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
That was my translation, I didn't know that there was already a thread for this game on here. The translation in this thread seems to be MTL though, which mine wasn't. Feel free to download it if you want:

Mega
You're a fucking hero.

scartover

Jan 12, 2020
That was my translation, I didn't know that there was already a thread for this game on here. The translation in this thread seems to be MTL though, which mine wasn't. Feel free to download it if you want:

Mega
You're fucking beautiful

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
1630735951501.png

Finding out that the reason I got stuck in the previous translation had nothing to do with the translation itself makes me mad. I never even tried to just walk on these cause they look like mountains.........

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
anyone doing an overhaul to this game like transfering it to MV or MZ? Upgrade of the art would be nice too :D
Pochi is at it again.... yeah! The hero we don't deserve but need... hahaha
But really... the forced in incest in the end is more than ridiculos :D

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
anyone doing an overhaul to this game like transfering it to MV or MZ? Upgrade of the art would be nice too :D
Pochi is at it again.... yeah! The hero we don't deserve but need... hahaha
But really... the forced in incest in the end is more than ridiculos :D
For something like that would be better to try to talk to the dev. If you know japanese of course. Afaik he's finishing his new game soon, it's not a new Dog Fuck game tho.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
For something like that would be better to try to talk to the dev. If you know japanese of course. Afaik he's finishing his new game soon, it's not a new Dog Fuck game tho.
No more adventures of Pochi and his meat toilets? awwwwwww :(:(:(

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2020
Anybody have an idea for why my game closes out everytime I watch a sex scene? I can't get through the first quest because the game closes out right after the Hero gets banged.

Segismund

Sep 28, 2018
Ahhhh... the smell of bitches in the morning.

This has been a long time coming ever since I hath mine eyes opened to such veritable degeneracy playing dog fuck idol.

'Tis shall be an amazing experience.

Reactions: scartover

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
do you know anything about the new game? What's it about, does it have beast etc

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
New translation is a vast improvement from first 5 minutes.

I may have to reevaluate this.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Can someone help me???
I'm stuck at Samansa. The queen tells me i have to go to Shrine Maiden's Village.
Sin título2.jpg

But i can't enter there.
Sin título.jpg

Sin título3.jpg
Please help. :-(

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
do you know anything about the new game? What's it about, does it have beast etc
I honestly have no idea. The only thing I know about it is that the gameplay is basically Slay the Spire and you get the scenes by getting defeated by monsters which killed my interest. It probably will have bestiality like every other game that guy made.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes