RPGM Completed Dog Fuck Quest ~The Only Match For Evil Is, The Hero's Four Legged Companion!?~ [Final] [PALACE VILLAGE]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I honestly have no idea. The only thing I know about it is that the gameplay is basically Slay the Spire and you get the scenes by getting defeated by monsters which killed my interest. It probably will have bestiality like every other game that guy made.
so like every whoretagonist game then I guess

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
so I been playing this and a decent translation really does wonders.

I have to ask though, how do you beat Kerbe and Ross in the fight in the throne room? they can one-shot any member of my party. Everyone has the top-tier equipment from the armor shop, and near as I can tell there are no armor drops from enemies. I haven't been running constantly from fights- at least not since like 4 dungeons ago when I got lost in a dungeon and started running just to get out of that one dungeon.
Do I just need to overlevel or am I missing an obvious strategy or something?

Sordraz

Aug 25, 2020
so I been playing this and a decent translation really does wonders.

I have to ask though, how do you beat Kerbe and Ross in the fight in the throne room? they can one-shot any member of my party. Everyone has the top-tier equipment from the armor shop, and near as I can tell there are no armor drops from enemies. I haven't been running constantly from fights- at least not since like 4 dungeons ago when I got lost in a dungeon and started running just to get out of that one dungeon.
Do I just need to overlevel or am I missing an obvious strategy or something?
One of them is weak to fire, and the other to ice, but you still need to grind levels to beat them

• Sad
Reactions: savagesix

Segismund

Sep 28, 2018
No Angels needed, use a RPGM Save Editor to put the best equipment in your inventory and set your characters' exp a few tens of thousands up and next time you clear a battle your level will go up. Entirely yeet every single random encounter in the game, which manages to still be annoying af despite escaping from each one taking almost no time at all.

Given that the combat added pretty much nothing with its insane rate, slow growth and the absolute length of the maps (Truly, what even is the point of these gargantuan maps) then just deal with the bosses and proceed to tastefully and oh so deliciously impregnate the sweet wombs of all your companions.

• Haha
Reactions: savagesix

Fallen99

Mar 9, 2018
Guys can someone help me?
Everytime that I try to open the game it says "Unable to find file Graphics/System/Window" not sure what to do

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Guys can someone help me?
Everytime that I try to open the game it says "Unable to find file Graphics/System/Window" not sure what to do
i guess for this you need to install the RTP package for RPGVX Ace

Ph4anton

Feb 18, 2021
Meh. Bad Art, and no NTR.

It should have been the game where Male MC's Legendary hero is cucked by his dog...

Instead it seems to be just a simple fantasy, where dog is allready predestined to get all the booty, with girls having duty to service him.

It's decent scenario for 10 minutes long flash animation, but not the game. There is no suspence in that if the girls know from the begining they will have to fuck the dog eventualy.

But maybe it will inspire others to make better games like this ;]
well there is one game where they do that, it's called dog fuck idol hypnotist dog corrupts idols or something like that, long story short it's practically what you just described, the dog hypnotizes the idols and does a fuck ton of ntr, they were in love with the producer but you slowly begin to crack them open and make yourself become their all loving and caring master, it's actually quite good

Reactions: Angmir and Banality

Angmir

May 29, 2017
well there is one game where they do that, it's called dog fuck idol hypnotist dog corrupts idols or something like that, long story short it's practically what you just described, the dog hypnotizes the idols and does a fuck ton of ntr, they were in love with the producer but you slowly begin to crack them open and make yourself become their all loving and caring master, it's actually quite good
I think I played this one looooooong time ago.
Still thx ;-

It is not ideal imho tho.
1) Hypnosis is stupid and takes away from the main atraction of NTR
2) which is seeing how the girls are strugling with their emotions, slowly falling further and further into the taboo
3) I'd love for such a game to be more serious and "realistic" ;-

Unfortuanatly, my criteria are so high, unless I make a game myslef, it is 1 in a 1000 000 chance I will ever see a game like that.
Thx for reply

Reactions: virio

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
the funny part is: in the end the girls are not hypnotized anymore. The Hypnosis helped to corrupt them, but in the end they choose freewillingly to become "Pochis Meattoilet-Idols". TBH all of this degrading stuff isn't really my thing but considering the very rare content in this niche-fetish i take what i can get... lol

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
how do you get pass the broken bridge after the coliseum where you beat Ross and recruit the female warrior?

Tuplet

Mar 16, 2019
Damn. I played Idol years ago and was bummed out this was not translated too. Legend, Sordraz

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes