1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Knucklenaut

Dec 16, 2018
Wait so was this game abandoned for a long time then picked back up again or something? I stumbled across it and thought it looked good so I downloaded it and realized I played it well over a year ago and I remember liking it but it doesn't seem like anything has changed or anything more has come out. Am I just losing it?

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
Using key items, like access cards or keys in your inventory, deletes them from the game. You can soft-lock yourself by doing that. Which I unfortunately have done by mistake. So a warning to all of you here. Don't use ANYTHING in your inventory, unless it's a medkit.

Edit: There's a lot of soft-locks actually. The "generator puzzle" Can also bug out and just not turn on the gens after you do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dopplyn and ugoughi
May 26, 2022
how do i even get out of the "warning adult content" screen... theres only a button for let me out which returns me to menu
also what is the password for dark content...
What is this piece of mess

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
how do i even get out of the "warning adult content" screen... theres only a button for let me out which returns me to menu
also what is the password for dark content...
What is this piece of mess
Late response, maybe you already figure it out or just deleted the game, but just in case, to continue you have to click in the word Adult in the warning. That makes no sense and is hard to figure it out, I still don't understand how the devs are so blind that they didn't deleted that warning after the first release or just change it to something more "intuitive".

Reactions: Belphegor007

BrainInAVat

Oct 6, 2021
I eventually get stuck in a trash can or get teleported behind a wall and can't do anything.
What is causing these issues whe I get to the hotel and have to lock the gate ?

Glenn009

Sep 16, 2018
After you pick up the blue keycard from Cow's bed you can open a blue chest, its right outside her cell to the right against the wall. It will have the access card for the control box below the two key card door. Then play around with the switches until you get 4 green lights and go through the door.
i got 4 green lights but i cant go through the door??

Reactions: nikcha

MadHatters255

Mar 4, 2019
I spent 2 minutes and 3 game restarts in the Adult Content Warning screen. Please make it more obvious when something is clickable or a notification has to be confirmed. There really is no indication that you have to click something there or that there even is something clickable at all.
Had me stumped too. But I figured it out click on (adult)

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes