• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Late response, maybe you already figure it out or just deleted the game, but just in case, to continue you have to click in the word Adult in the warning. That makes no sense and is hard to figure it out, I still don't understand how the devs are so blind that they didn't deleted that warning after the first release or just change it to something more "intuitive".
Maybe the author interacted with Babysitting Cream and thought that the method of accepting was too on the nose

By the way trying to backtrack after getting on the hotel sends me out of bounds when previous builds didn't, like the dev just played around with the MC spawn area and forgot to double check LMAO
1661425760020.png

I hope i don't have to do the chasing sequence again, high key the lowest point of the game outside the cut-scenes that require the CPU to go into overdrive for the game to not crash.

Joniiis

Jan 20, 2018
Just a heads up for people who are new to "Mama Bunny" or "Two Jura". She never finishes her games, she usually abandons her projects and then revives them to squeeze them a little more, keep that in mind when thinking about supporting any of her projects, there are good developers out there that deserve that support.

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
Getting error about missing images lucyatkmrysa7,8,9 Checked pictures directory there are only lucyatkmrysa1,2,3
Does anyone has this images?
Should i just rename files that are there?

Jul 21, 2021
Okay so i play both paths and there is nothing besides some pics. If i wanted to play a shitty resident evil rpgmaker game i play overgrown. Game buggy aswell cant count how many times i been teleport by the map to areas where i either got stuck or wasnt the right way. There is something there i guess but from what i played. Feel free to correct if im wrong but so far game is in bad shape. Liked the very few models we get to see of the girls.

Gina Ran

Dec 3, 2020
if anyone here is thinking of downloading this for the little boy path, don't bother. unless the dev changed it since i last played, that path is locked behind their god damn subscription paywalls.

darkknight18

Mar 18, 2019
Can somebody please how to fix this damn error?

Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'undefined' of undefined

at Function.Input.update (rpg_core.js:3075:27)
at Function.SceneManager.updateInputData (rpg_managers.js:1966:11)
at Function.SceneManager.updateInputData (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1356:46)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMain [as updateMainFluidTimestep] (rpg_managers.js:1981:18)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMain (YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:201:12)
at Function.SceneManager.update (rpg_managers.js:1907:14)

Press F5 to restart the game.

Joniiis

Jan 20, 2018
1.2.9 out on sept 29. Share?
Sorry but she doesn't release anything that day , it was just an empty promise about monthly updates and 1.2.9 that never come out , also on sept 30 she made another update about other unreleased game in his Pixiv account.

Reactions: AkaiZero

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I spent 2 minutes and 3 game restarts in the Adult Content Warning screen. Please make it more obvious when something is clickable or a notification has to be confirmed. There really is no indication that you have to click something there or that there even is something clickable at all.
The same here has no option to continue :mad:

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes