• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
just gonna mark this thread as Light ver as it should be, as not to confuse users.

tldr, patreon/premium ver has some additional stuff (read itch/patreon for more info)
no i dont care what you gonna say cause that does constitute as false marketing.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Most of this "new" developers knew the forum years before they started to develop their games, someone would think that they should know what they can do, must do and never do with a game, but looks like they are too "slow", they don't care or are too pride/stupids to recognize when they fucked up their product. Is a shame because the game could be pretty good, but looks like they aren't open to criticism.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Some questions. Was trying to check out this game, but multiple times it says that different modes have different content, and then their seems to be two different stories as well... It would be really freaking nice if the game actually told you which game modes dont have the content.

So, Which difficulty do you have to play to see it all? whats the difference between 2d and 3d? What about the stories, is there loli and incest in both stories? or only on the boys side?

Reactions: lnppo and Sirren

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
right, i think you guys jumping the boat real quick here. no, there arent anything happens yet, i just put the title correctly cause i feel like everything should be named correctly if there are 2 separated ver.

Reactions: Ginji

Joniiis

Jan 20, 2018
Just a heads up for people who are new to "Mama Bunny" or "Two Jura". She never finishes her games, she usually abandons her projects and then revives them to squeeze them a little more, keep that in mind when thinking about supporting any of her projects, there are good developers out there that deserve that support.
8 months later we have an update that only reaffirms what I say and at least an "explanation" of how the updates will work from now on, ladies and gentlemen do not waste your time and money here, look for other devs, use the search tools that F95Zone provides us and get games that are really enjoyable with developers who at least take the time to interact with their patrons in a straightforward and understandable way without resorting to lies. These demos are monetized on 6 different platforms! She even changed her name to trick any new backers she can get to squeeze more out of these incomplete and buggy premises.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
8 months later we have an update that only reaffirms what I say and at least an "explanation" of how the updates will work from now on, ladies and gentlemen do not waste your time and money here, look for other devs, use the search tools that F95Zone provides us and get games that are really enjoyable with developers who at least take the time to interact with their patrons in a straightforward and understandable way without resorting to lies. These demos are monetized on 6 different platforms! She even changed her name to trick any new backers she can get to squeeze more out of these incomplete and buggy premises.
Dont forget the totally not trying to made simps of her patreons CONSTANT reminder that she is, in fact, a woman. Im sure that there is a lot of female devs out there, but none of them make that description basically a catchphrase.

Andy123321

Jul 23, 2021
Way too hard, you definitely should consider making a tutorial or make it easier to understand. I tried 4 times and every time i get to the generator room something is messing it up. I read all the comments but it's not really helpful. It's a shame, it looks like a good game but way too complicated for me at least (im dumbdumb :rolleyes:).

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
exclusive keys
---------------------------------------
a9 - b7 - c2 - d3 - e7
---------------------------------------
Other Key's
----------------------------------
Incest: b3 - c4 - a4 - e6 - e2
This is the only time ill post it here. if you want the extra content please support the creator for of this game for just $5 a month.
is not working

hochlander

Oct 16, 2017
So confused. 5 minutes into the detective story and the game is just done, I guess? I picked up a crowbar and can't use it even though the game is telling me I need to use it and I can see it in my inventory. But when I click it in my inventory it just disappears? wtf am I missing here? How is this file so big for 5 minutes of low impact content?

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes