• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Ad hominem 3

Dec 16, 2019
The menu and the intro have a differentiated presentation, similar to a survival horror made by a professional programmer and that's all... It was a gross mistake to be made in rpgm and not in renpy for the proposal. But taking into account the laziness of the developers we have here and who want to fill their asses with money without leaving their room, I'm even surprised that it's not a kinect novel.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
Just call it BoyCaveHouse? Why callled DogHouse if there no bestially to it?
Its a saying of u in troble than u in the doghouse. so in game both boy & detective are in troble so both are in the doghouse.

Jan 25, 2021
I could explain to you why those codes are wrong but its easier just to give you the right ones and the order you put them in matters

A9
b7
c2
d5
e7

b3
a4
c4
e6
e2
First key worked but now I am in the monastery and can't open any doors. Just gives a description of the rooms.

Jan 25, 2021
Lewd mode password: dollhouse
Tile password at the end: A3 B1 C8 D10 E2

and the time it took to find out these passwords was worthless because I've found nothing new after using the lewd mode :( , and there's nothing to do in the monastery, I haven't checked the Detective's route for anything new since I'm not interested in that route.
The img folder is not encrypted so if you just want to jerk off you're better off just shifting through that.
View attachment 1788516
Takes the time to implement a convoluted paywall system but doesn't even encrypt the files.

Obey121

Nov 30, 2018
First key worked but now I am in the monastery and can't open any doors. Just gives a description of the rooms.
In the boy's playthrough unless i am mistaken the code was to unlock the area available in future update (source: main menu)

on the detective playthrough the game went from being a setup for some serious perversion to a zombie shooter for some reason, and can we take a moment to appreciate zombies sprinting towards you with tag instakill halfway between save locations or out of the pitch dark inside a building?

• Haha
Reactions: King0761

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
really enjoyed this game. the mom and nun are so far my fav girls. hope they both get ntr. prefer son route over dad :)

FunPlaya

May 3, 2018
In the detective story: How can I investigate the noise next to the dinning room? It says i need a crowbar and i have one in my inventory but i can't seem to use it and when i click on it it disappears.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
So I have to ask can we make a walkthrough if the dev will not?
Or
If we post it here, will it get taken down due to dev request?

question mark.gif

Reactions: kidderyao

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Mama Bunny will not create any tutorial to guide you through the game.
You'll have to rely on yourself or people who have managed to survive.
Remember:
- You are playing a challenging game. No one will hold your hand.
- If you're looking for slideshows without too much commitment - do not play this game!
Due to moderate interest in the game and small amount of free time:
updates will appear irregularly. YEAH GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. With that attitude i don't see you going far with this game LMAO. My guess you might see 1 or 2 more updates from this DEV then gets abandoned unless he changes his tune by a lot. lol

Last edited:
1.40 star(s) 19 Votes