1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
That shows you how this dev doesn't care to hear opinions or critics even if they are constructive, a lot of people complained because the menu is not intuitive at all, and "she" didn't care to change it.
That's nothing new...now there is only jokes about it...
joke.png
The game have a good atmosphere, but there is a lot of problems, if anyone played zombie retreat, this is a darker with a lot of bugs version of that game with a lot of rape, bestiality , and other stuff...

jiimboclown

Jul 8, 2022
Because the dev uses 2 Version of the game, one that releases here which has zero lewd content, and another one who hasa very small amount of lewd content but is hidden behind Alot of paywall.
You have to pay at least the lvl 2 or 3 to get access to the full game in general.
Even being a patreon lvl 1 patreon doesn't give you access to the full paid game that you support.

Won't argue with it though, it's the the devs choice after all, gotta respect that.
I have doubts that there's really any difference between the two as far as the actual files goes, just a different executable that limits what you have access too. But I'm most likely wrong, I'm not willing to spend the money to find out tbh.

Reactions: God_Batman

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
I have doubts that there's really any difference between the two as far as the actual files goes, just a different executable that limits what you have access too. But I'm most likely wrong, I'm not willing to spend the money to find out tbh.
Im to lazy to find the code again, last time I did it i had to brute force my way into it and just this took 5 hours to discover both paywall codes.
When I played both way, it was just a little different from the SFW version.
I definitely don't wanna do it again if there isn't enough content worthy of the headache.

albel112

May 9, 2019
hmm this game dosnt look too bad, but there is only 20 minutes content ? playing as Boy: after game ask password for monestery content you get eather black screen or game throws you to main menu.. like is this demo version ?

Graf66

Feb 20, 2018
hmm this game dosnt look too bad, but there is only 20 minutes content ? playing as Boy: after game ask password for monestery content you get eather black screen or game throws you to main menu.. like is this demo version ?
Based on the pics in the folders there are some new content for the detective, plus some pictures locked behind paywalls and some content deleted from the free version.
But still this game exist for a year or two and where are no progress for the boy at all. Instead of focusing on the main characters it’s another game that keeps introducing new characters and abandon their content.
If you want to see some content - return in 5 years, till then it will be slightly extended demo

Nick Black

Oct 22, 2019
I would stay away from compressed games, you never know what is added or taken away. Everyone of them I have tried has had more errors and random issues more so than the uncompressed game it self.

Try the uncompressed one see if it works.

JMTC
I have the same problem with the uncompressed version.

Aureaa

Oct 12, 2019
how to use crowbar or other item?
edit: i played dog house mode cant used it but in normal mode it does

Last edited:

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Dev notes:
For your peace of mind and mine, I will no longer be posting updates on F95zone.
I have received a clear message that the project is not welcome here.

To be clear:
- There are no paywalls,
- The only content that is unavailable is that for backers,
- THIS is a game with a story, not a visual story,
- Heaters gonna hate, players gonna play

Hold on...... So the dev straight out say that every person complaining about the paywall lies for an unknow reason (I assume it might be a random persecution theory coming from nowhere), then immediately contradict herself, AND, on top of that, acts up as "being not welcome here"?!

....prfrfrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... BAHAHAHAHAHA
Man this is so funny.

"Haters gonna hate, p(l)ayers gonna p(l)ay"
^holy shit this is too much please someone kill me already:ROFLMAO:

Bomatres

Dec 9, 2018
Hold on...... So the dev straight out say that every person complaining about the paywall lies for an unknow reason (I assume it might be a random persecution theory coming from nowhere), then immediately contradict herself, AND, on top of that, acts up as "being not welcome here"?!

....prfrfrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... BAHAHAHAHAHA
Man this is so funny.

"Haters gonna hate, p(l)ayers gonna p(l)ay"
^holy shit this is too much please someone kill me already:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:dev crying their locked content (aka paywalled) got called in a public forum and trying to be the victim of hate

google only took 1-2 second

1675865701747.png

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes