• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
- You are playing a challenging game. No one will hold your hand.
- If you're looking for slideshows without too much commitment - do not play this game!
Kind way to say your potential players: ''fuck off'' LOL. And joke's aside art looks fine but I'm not gonna start RPGM game without any walkthrough, even RPGM with detailed walkthrough is annoying AF and without any walkthrough it's literal hell... If this was renpy without walkthrough I might give a shot but seems like as a developer you don't want people play your game... Sad tho, like I told art looks fine.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I just started this game I keep finding batteries but its not adding to the inventory

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I would stay away from compressed games, you never know what is added or taken away. Everyone of them I have tried has had more errors and random issues more so than the uncompressed game it self.

Try the uncompressed one see if it works.

JMTC

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
i cant even get my game to start when i click on playdoghouse.exe
More details than it just doesn't work...

What OS are you using to play the game?

Does the OS match the game files you downloaded?

Did your antivirus removed or flag some files during download?

What did you use to decompress the game files?

Did your antivirus removed or flag some files during decompression?

How did you decompress the game files?

Did your antivirus stop the "_".exe or some other files from running or loading?

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Why so low rating?
Because the dev uses 2 Version of the game, one that releases here which has zero lewd content, and another one who hasa very small amount of lewd content but is hidden behind Alot of paywall.
You have to pay at least the lvl 2 or 3 to get access to the full game in general.
Even being a patreon lvl 1 patreon doesn't give you access to the full paid game that you support.

Won't argue with it though, it's the the devs choice after all, gotta respect that.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is there any NTR content?
Based just on dialogue I've seen in this thread, I'm guessing yes.
Based on the lack of any kind of content I've seen in the game, I'm saying no :p
But considering the story is about women who are kidnapped and made into sex slaves for sale. I'm guessing if any content is made, it is a strong possibility NTR will be a story arc.

Reactions: Feedme 12

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
fucking shit game you cant even play it when it says this game has adult content the only option on screen to click is let me out so this person wants to get hurt for wasting peoples time is what im getting from this
That shows you how this dev doesn't care to hear opinions or critics even if they are constructive, a lot of people complained because the menu is not intuitive at all, and "she" didn't care to change it. I played this a time ago but if Im not wrong you have to click in one of the words, I think it was the word "Play", just move you mouse around them and you should be able to "play". That is one of the reasons why this game is doomed to fail.

Yuzzy

Jan 13, 2018
Because the dev uses 2 Version of the game, one that releases here which has zero lewd content, and another one who hasa very small amount of lewd content but is hidden behind Alot of paywall.
You have to pay at least the lvl 2 or 3 to get access to the full game in general.
Even being a patreon lvl 1 patreon doesn't give you access to the full paid game that you support.

Won't argue with it though, it's the the devs choice after all, gotta respect that.
thanks

vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
i keep getting this error on my screen :

LOADING ERROR
Failed to load: img/pictures/detp15.png

could someone pls help me out?

croPath

May 10, 2017

he also uses the excuse of "its hard"(even tho its not) to make a bad game with low amount of effort sort of like from soft does

Reactions: God_Batman

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
he also uses the excuse of "its hard"(even tho its not) to make a bad game with low amount of effort sort of like from soft does
the dev conplain about this and that yet she also doesn't know how to properly manage her game in a way to bring more patrons and do more marketing.
Self-sabotage I might say.

Later on I bet the mods are going to lock this thread LMAO.

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes