1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
Are there any scenes in the "coming soon" portion at the end of the detective storyline? I shot some zombies, wandered around the mansion, but can't find anything to do.

Also, in the OP preview images, there is a picture of a woman tied up in a bathroom. Where is that in the game?

Glock34

Jul 5, 2017
Does the game close itself for anyone else after the screen gets scratched up while your mom is talking to you in the "Boy" intro

Update: I have managed to see the word Boy on the screen before it crashes instead of just a black screen

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Two cards are required to open this door. I think it can be done in a different way.....

Anybody know what that way is? I've been wandering around in the dark for awhile now.

Violet Tucker

Aug 18, 2018
Its cool to have a dark setting and all but if I run and of battery's the game is over and even when I do have batterys it kinda just hurts my eyes trying to see as the light is too small it really takes away from what could be a scary game, which is funny saying the game would be more scary if it was less dark but its really hard to be scared of stuff you "see" when your blind.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Nevermind. It froze up again. At least I tried to play it. I wish it was done w Renpy. I'm not a fan of these 'older' gamestyles. Having to guess how to even start the game as well as needing to find a code to start playing is just silly. Could be a good game I guess but at the moment needs sooo much work.
Also, since you can't save whenever you want, when it freezes up on you, you need to start from the beginning again....
I guess there are save points somewhere in the game, but if you find one, I guess you would have to run back to it each time you wanted to save? I don't know as I never found one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wooloomooloo

tehfish

Aug 22, 2016
  1. Batteries that only give your flashlight energy for 1 minute? Really?
  2. If you don't find enough batteries you're fucked. And many will ragequit the game!
Yep, that just happened to me.

For the dev:
Whilst the extreme dark plus a flashlight is as spooky as hell, why is the expendable battery mechanic there at all?
If you want to limit flashlight use, why not have a slowly recharging battery instead of an effective game over if you run out...

Nov 13, 2017
So, is there a way to access the room in the bottom left of the house in either scenarios (boy and detective)? Also, near the save point of the detective part of the game, there is an unmarked suitcase/backpack that plays a random scene when interacted with, are there any other scenes hidden behind innocuous objects like that also?

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Loved the tags. Hated the game. Got tired of wandering around in the dark. Not for me.

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Yeah I read that post. Problem is I don't know where that's at and after an hour + of fucking around in the dark and losing interest without being able to save and come back later, I decided I was done. Don't like the game play or the lack of direction. Maybe this game would work better as some indie game project that had nothing to do with adult theme, who knows. But for me, it didn't scratch any itch what so ever. Just wasted time. I really was looking forward to the tags listed for the game, but I'm not going to spend an hour of aggravation with game play I don't enjoy just to make the game 'saveable'.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I never used the flashlights much as I lost the ability to use the F button at one point to turn it on and off so I just adjusted my screens brightness and contrast to make it easier to see things.

I think for the detective the save spot was on the screen where the building is that you enter but I could be mistaken but I do know that I found it and never noticed anything in the boys route.

Mama Bunny

Single mom, Female Dev!
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
myuhinny mgtoons Bonz singh

I have read your conversation and am drawing conclusions. I know that total darkness is a bad idea, especially since the intro should encourage rather than discourage people to play.

I never used the flashlights much as I lost the ability to use the F button at one point to turn it on and off so I just adjusted my screens brightness and contrast to make it easier to see things.

I think for the detective the save spot was on the screen where the building is that you enter but I could be mistaken but I do know that I found it and never noticed anything in the boys route.
I would like to know when you lose control of the flashlight? This is a problem I need to solve as this should not be happening.

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes