• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Coleon7

Mar 4, 2021
Woooo! It's pretty good!

Might as well explain why I like it:
Thematically it's pretty dark (visually as well) and mysterious, hopefully it won't be too much of a bummer.
Even tho it's just a teaser it gives you a nudge in the direction it MIGHT go plus I know this dev isn't too vanilla so that's good, hopefully this gets some attention so it gets further developed.

Always thought that TwoJura's renders (from "My new family") were pretty good for honey select but, as the dev said, this might get drawn CGs so all we can do is wait but I suspect it won't matter too much as long as the scenes/theme/mood is good.

Good Luck! <3

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Can someone unpack the game so we android players can also play this in joiplay ?
it is packed with enigma and joiplay isn't able to read that.
We appreciate if someone do that.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Someone shoud make a walktrough with images... game SUCKS with the flashlight mechanics
Game Companion works for this game and many others and can be use to make things bright.

GameCompanion - Fake Fullscreen Alt Tab Fix Gamma Screenshots and more

Aug 29, 2017
What should I do after the chase seen in the father path? The game says I have ammo I can shoot a gun with ctrl but that is not true. The game also says go home, but there is literally no way to go and 3 zombies are in the way. I can't kill them CTRL doesn't shoot!!! What should I do??

creepycat

Aug 17, 2020
so how do I play the game? the only option clickable on the adult content warning screen is 'let me out' and when i click it it takes me back to the start screen

narkoleptiker

Mar 15, 2018
Really interesting game. I always appreciate some actual gameplay mechanics, especially in RPGM games.
Theme and story are also quiet intruiging so far.

Anyway, since the Dev said the update should have come on April 11th and there are no new posts on his patreon, has anybody some info if this will be continued, or when? Or did he mean November 4th? :rolleyes:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mama Bunny
Aug 29, 2017
What should I do after the chase seen in the father path? The game says I have ammo I can shoot a gun with ctrl but that is not true. The game also says go home, but there is literally no way to go and 3 zombies are in the way. I can't kill them CTRL doesn't shoot!!! What should I do??
So does anyone have an answer? I really like this game and would like to continue the story but I really don't know what to do. I really don't have any gun and I tried to go everywhere on the map running next to the zombies but there is nowhere to go. Please someone help.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So does anyone have an answer? I really like this game and would like to continue the story but I really don't know what to do. I really don't have any gun and I tried to go everywhere on the map running next to the zombies but there is nowhere to go. Please someone help.
Make sure you double check what is used for shooting and change to window mode and see if that helps.
Its been to long since I played but I remember being able to shot with no problems.

Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
as much as I want to play or love this game but the lack of save location is killing me inside. I want to fucking masturbate to a game not to feels blue balled and frustrated because I have to replay about 10-15 mnt to reach my previous point.
Just let me left click and save. you can make convoluted mechanic and puzzle all you want, but make the save game easier.

I hope either the game dev or someone make game gallery mod for this.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
as much as I want to play or love this game but the lack of save location is killing me inside. I want to fucking masturbate to a game not to feels blue balled and frustrated because I have to replay about 10-15 mnt to reach my previous point.
Just let me left click and save. you can make convoluted mechanic and puzzle all you want, but make the save game easier.

I hope either the game dev or someone make game gallery mod for this.
Just give up on the game for now, the next update is going to be in November according to the dev lol.

Mar 31, 2018
can the game creator fix the windows issue I download it from a chrome windows 10 when the game finish download and i click start it said error please restart that game. I was wondering what window is the creator make the game on?

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes