1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
There is an update in the patreon page. The game is not nearly finish, the tittle of the thread is kind of missleading.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
The chase scene will not change or be removed.
You must use the mouse, not the keyboard, to pass it.
It is very simple - Hold the left mouse button and direct the running character to the right.

While you think the chase scene is pointless and adds nothing to the story, I have a different take on it.

End of story
You place an investigation scene, a cutscene, a chase scene, a cutscene and a zombie survival where 1 bite can kill you back-to-back before reaching the save spot
The battery seems to deplete even in cutscenes
The save spot is outside the hotel
You make choices that probably affect the story inside the hotel
It's noon in the hotel but only the lobby has light
The crowbar that seems to be used to access the bonus scenes are a random loot, on my first run i didn't got it before entering the place where MC gets the device to travel through time-space

My first question is... could you make the game less obtuse?

Other than that
"1gb" for a prologue
The game seems to uncompress on the OS partition... for... whatever reason
My current rig can run genshin impact, but this RPGMaker game takes it stime to load on the loading screens

...My second question is.. could you optimize the game?

And... i don't know if it's because i suddenly ran out of space while playing, but i went from investigating the disappearance of my family in a silent hill-esque place to "i'm suddenly living with my daughter and her friend that spawned out of nowhere on a hotel with new people that i suddenly know"

Reactions: DJsona

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
bruh, so are there sex scene for both of them?
and it like both of them have sex at the same time?
You can play as either not both at 1 time, as for sex I have not played in a long time now so don't remember if there is any.

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
So doesnt let me save and when i try to save my setting it just says no www/save exists i downloaded full game and itll load and let me play just wont save my game or settings and crashes if i try to save my settings

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
is there a way to extract the game images?? RPGimg decrypt and another decrypter dont work. Or does anyone have the img folder. I REALLY NEED TO SEE THEM. I hate it when devs make the game like this where you cant decrypt them, like damn bro what u trying to protect so hard‍ :cautious:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Love it when a game is labeled as "complete" and then as soon as the plot starts you get a "to be continued in next ver" message what a fuckin waste of time

Reactions: Red Sand

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Love it when players misconstrued a completed "update" for a "completed" game.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Love it when players misconstrued a completed "update" for a "completed" game.
if a dev is posting an update I damn well better hope it's complete. I get labeling something an alpha or beta if it's unfinished, there's no reason to used complete in this way, it's misleading ver labeling; but ultimately you're right it's my fault for not noticing that it said complete in the wrong place compare to actually complete games. Good thing I won't be wasting my time on this game in the future and won't have to worry about how they label their updates.

Reactions: DJsona

Jackkksss

Oct 28, 2017
So is this a small demo? I've started playing with the boy and don't know what to do after the first sex scene. Is this it?

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes