cchance

Mar 7, 2018
I feel like I should warn people not to farm too much in the game, because so far nothing really is added to the game. If you farm early, you're still going to be doing the same shit for quite a while when you're done farming whatever you're aiming for. Like I farmed all the tier 2 weapons, 100% all the maps, and was farming traits for talents for a while and now I'm just like "Ok, there's nothing really to do now", lol.
The crappy part is the weapon drops. If I get them to drop I do great. If I don't I go nowhere (at least for a bit.)

Last edited:

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Is this game that punishing or I'm doing something wrong, that almost all girls get raped even though I'm trying to rescue them almost immediately? First Medico,(KiraKira surprisingly dodged that fate) then Alice, and now Kikuchi. How does it work, like I have now objective to hustle 40,000 followed by mission to clear Epic and rescue Kikuchi(she's already at hostile base) so if I skip one day before completing objective with hustling, will it count as skipped day for her rescue? If not, then I have no clue how I keep failing to avoid rape scenes. Wiki says I need to wait a few days to get failed rescue events, but now it's confusing...

Update: Went through wiki guide and it gives more details on getting bad ends so now I understand a bit better, but still can't believe I somehow failed Kikuchis 3 day rescue limit...

Last edited:

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
After about 30 hours of playing my opinion remains mostly unchanged. I really like the setting, characters (except Torataro), story and most of the gameplay even though it's pretty simple. Still disappointed about the lack of animation and the sex stuff is definitely the most boring part of the game. I actually started to just skip most of the sex scenes because they are so fucking boring. This game would actually be better without the sex stuff.
it's a sex version of the persona games, and I can tell it is greatly inspired from persona 5.

• Angry
Reactions: ghunis

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
After about 30 hours of playing my opinion remains mostly unchanged. I really like the setting, characters (except Torataro), story and most of the gameplay even though it's pretty simple. Still disappointed about the lack of animation and the sex stuff is definitely the most boring part of the game. I actually started to just skip most of the sex scenes because they are so fucking boring. This game would actually be better without the sex stuff.
Their boring because they’re censored.

• Angry
Reactions: teguhryan

Ultimadrago

Feb 13, 2021
What's the easiest way to get weapon upgrades in dungeons? Do you have to go to a specific dungeon to unlock each or is it a chance when picking up the purple cases?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
What's the easiest way to get weapon upgrades in dungeons? Do you have to go to a specific dungeon to unlock each or is it a chance when picking up the purple cases?
It doesn't drop from just any purple suitcase.

Level 2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Level 3:

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Kind of feels like this game rides heavily on the player being interested in the characters and their interactions enough to continue playing.

I feel like I should warn people not to farm too much in the game
Breaking news: RPG relies on you being interested in the characters and the story. Yes lol. But idk I personally have found the combat enjoyable as well even though it isn't too complex, I feel its a good amount.

Also idk maybe you're on some harder difficulty??? But I haven't found myself needing to really grind at all. Like maybe I'll clear the latest stage 2-3x before moving on but its not bad. Also you can hold control to make combat go faster. I use AOE from Antenna and KiraKira and then single target with Kuma and
. I can speed through stages in like 1-2 min. I also don't really bother hustling other than for unlocking scenes so that hasn't been too bad. Tip for people to not need to hustle so much, I've waited to get all my upgrades until they are 50-90% off, which happens often enough to not be unreasonable.

• Angry
Reactions: FruitSmoothie

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Breaking news: RPG relies on you being interested in the characters and the story. Yes lol. But idk I personally have found the combat enjoyable as well even though it isn't too complex, I feel its a good amount.
Well usually you know, they have gameplay or story to back them up. I said I was meh on the story and gameplay in the same post you quoted. So all it has going for it is the character interactions for me. Please don't quote me out of context that heavily, kinda majorly rude. If you need to stretch that hard for a joke, maybe look somewhere else. Not cool.

Bit more shallow/repetitive in the gameplay department than I figured/hoped. Kind of feels like this game rides heavily on the player being interested in the characters and their interactions enough to continue playing. The story is pretty meh so far
Line before what you quoted mentions I didn't find the gameplay that great, line after what you quoted is me mentioning I wasn't a huge fan of the story so far. Why would you even do that? So weird. Might as well have just taken random words from my post and glued them together to say whatever at that point. At least that could have been entertaining.

Last edited:

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Great thread. This why I love F95 because they have good reviews on H games that I can't get anywhere else. This game isn't what I expected, that's for sure.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Noelle's event requirements are mistranslated. For her second step, she needs to be hustled at least three times before being matched.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes