4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
That title made me think this was linked with Doll House by Slooty Slots, and was lowkey expecting to see girls walking around eclipsed by two small moons
Yup, I saw that (late in development). No relation.

I'm hoping I can get away with having a similar title (believe that one was called THE Doll House) and if I can't then there's an optional alteration I can go with.

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Hm, will impregnation of the incest characters be an option in the future?
Currently no plans for any pregnancy down the line.

The story is designed to be reasonably open ended going forward and allow for User... uh, input... but pregnancy might be a line I don't wanna cross (plenty of room for "Error" while he's BLINKING however, so I wouldn't completely rule it out).

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
im interested in playing probly will comeback after a few updates hope it avalabe for mac by then
Given the massive mishmash I've already endured (in learning foreign applications) I don't see any other platforms opening up any time soon. And do not own a Mac myself, so... my apologies, mate.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Currently no plans for any pregnancy down the line.

The story is designed to be reasonably open ended going forward and allow for User... uh, input... but pregnancy might be a line I don't wanna cross (plenty of room for "Error" while he's BLINKING however, so I wouldn't completely rule it out).
Thank you kindly for the answer. I don't think i will play the game though. I don't like to get attached to characters i can't have a complete relationship with. Considering your uncertainty though i guess i will continue to watch the thread if you decide to add it. :)

Reactions: 46n2

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Hmm, seeing the name i was hoping for bimbofication, or some partual transformation. Well, still will look it up, in couple of updates.
Good luck with the game.
You might wanna have a peek at things, mate.

Yet another element that should not be considered the central focus but... well, there IS a central element that allows for all sorts of TEMPORARY alterations such as that. Some of which is in the game now.

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Bit of a mixed bag so far...
I have no idea what a Mawm is. There's no linux version which is just lazy since they use the same files and is easy to do in Renpy. First few menu options are incomprehensible to anyone using the English language. Text speed is annoyingly slow in spite of being set to 100% in the options.
Characters do look nice though...
It’s interesting that you don’t know what a “MAWM” is at the same time you find the menu options incomprehensible. I’ll take that under advisement (might be some consistency here that I need to clean up the wording early on and that’s probably a fair criticism).

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
It is not an European Style Apartment but a Russian Apartment and at present it is vastly overused.
I cant stand the text box. I have the text speed at max and it is still scrolling. Why have a text box at all? Just plain instant text is required or at least the option. Scrolling texts give me headaches.
European Style Apartment is in fact the exact wording of the Environment/Architecture package I used (link included near the top of this thread).

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
I'm a little bit OCD (I think), when it comes to balance and rhythm. Expected some criticism on the scrolling issue. Actually spent a fair amount of time controlling that against your more generic wishes. Cuz sometimes a User might not actually know what's best for them. Sort of like, should World of Warcraft just give the player what they want, immediately? I tend to think not.

But that's a very fair criticism and I'll most definitely be keeping an eye on that going forward.

And I'm a notable idiot for stepping into that WoW reference... doh!

• Angry
Reactions: ProtDan and lnppo

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Someone really needs to design a brand new kitchen on DAZ. Damn thing must've been reused hundreds of times by now.

Reactions: PolishDude

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
i suggest to make NTR completely avoidable and just a kink for who wants it (if its not already like this), personally i skip every game that has unavodable NTR (netori is fine).
I just wish we had different listings for different NTR instead of just one NTR tag that encompasses it all. Just like you're ok with Netori, some people only want Netorare. Can we start tagging things with the genre of NTR instead of just as NTR?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes