4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
so why not finish the game and or update it ? because it is a good decent game to play and good story why abandon it

bobcyclone

May 7, 2021
All the shit talking about doing it your way and you're just gonna ragequit for whatever reason? idk why you went rambling so long before this "last" posts of yours.
Yeah reading through his comments the dev is clearly off their rocker lmao

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 46n2

tummblindice

Mar 14, 2019
View attachment 1953676

Overview:
Welcome to DOLL HOUSE. Where imagination has a lot less limits than whatever “normal” might prescribe. You are not exactly Master of your Domain, just yet. And certainly not much in control of your own persistent reality (nor pecker, for that matter). But with a little bit of massaging from your subconscious - and perhaps some compassion and particularly permissible understanding and allowance from those among you - very good (or even GREAT) has gotta be gettable.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-29
Release Date: 2022-09-28
Developer: 46n2 F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 1954745 View attachment 1954746 View attachment 1954748 View attachment 1954749 View attachment 1954750
View attachment 1954751 View attachment 2070284 View attachment 2070285 View attachment 2070286 View attachment 2070287
this is absolutly f@@kin brilliant loved it hope theres more

Reactions: 46n2 and filochard

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
There will not be any "More". The project has been abandoned.

I might like to verify the specifics as to Why, however - previous attempts to do so were deleted from the Forum/Thread, for some unknown reason. I can only guesstimate this post would also be summarily discarded in a similar way if I attempt to (assuming it won't be deleted even if I DON'T attempt to?)

We're all gonna be deleted by AI in short order anyway so, it don't matter much what comes between the then and now but... for those who felt cheated by Mawm dropping out like that? Here's this:

Reactions: abinath

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
I can also at this point divulge that the... reason for my madness (or what had been perceived to be a stubborn insistence at a tempo the text scroll had been set at):

They're living in a Doll House.

It isn't really there.

YOU'RE there. But they aren't.

Or rather, You have complete control and access to the Doll House while they are merely models within it.

I had planned on stepping stones along the way about that. Initially we would follow the concept that "he/you" had encountered a Coma and begun having these BLINKS somewhat beyond control, until they could be. Controlled. To some degree. Your decision making about those "controlling" aspects would significantly affect how the... Doll House, would be affected going forward. (And I may have chose to fart around with some Aesops Fabels a bit there. Potentially questioning your own decision making, etc. Although, I had been leaning towards NOT doing that any. For the record.)

During that period, I was absolutely going to alter the surroundings WITHIN the Doll House. Covers of books would change. A figure upon a shelf might become something else. Whatever might have been outside a window might suddenly become a still image of a famous movie shot, etc. And it would MATTER - if you noticed that or not!!

If you had not noticed? You would miss out on a significant amount of material, potentially.

>I will again point at what I felt Red Dead was able to (somewhat) recently achieve. They FORCED the User to... slow... down. During that introductory, hoofing around in the snow, which likely drove everyone nuts, they set a tempo. As SOON as I was able to run off through the 'world beyond', I did! But there was a dude there, under a tree, beyond view. They made certain you could hear a voice. And if you STOP? There's a story. Get OFF the horse and... interact. If you Don't? Then there isn't one.

It is my absolute belief that our hooves are currently moving FAR too fast and we are literally missing... everything that matters any. There's simply no doubt about that in my mind.

So... maybe that's a luxury for me to place within a game? Maybe I have no right to FORCE that upon you? To force you to... slow... down. Merely based upon my current concerns. There's certainly an argument for that. Except for this...

I made it all available to you - for free.

I borrowed elements and efforts from others, without paying out of pocket. And then I offered it - to you - at NO cost. irregardless of my own tremendous effort and time required.

Why would that, in any way, create a hate train of Any kind... baffles me.

It's... astounding.

But anyway, back to the intent of the story...

Depending on how you - as the User - were able to view things happening within the Doll House?

I would then pull it OUT of there.

And make it truly Yours.

I would have then identified the Doll House as a vehicle within your own making or control the entire time, you could be a man or a woman, a mother or a father or a son or daughter, a neighbor, a preacher, a sailor? Jack be Nimble or JAck be Quick? Wouldn't matter. The "Fourth Wall" had been broken. And then what?

So... you know... maybe I'm not a completely mindless dipshit after all?

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
At this time of great upheaval and continued concerns about the future of mankind. Most certainly legitimate concerns in every way. I just want to offer us all one word of blissful belonging that might, at least temporarily, pacify all our uncertainty:

Boobies.

And perhaps one other word as well:

yum.

Reactions: abinath
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes