4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kurultai

Oct 25, 2017
No one here pays you. So you do not own us anything. We are just some grifters on the internet looking for free quality stuff. And somehow, we found you. Take all the time you need.

Reactions: DarkLoki and 46n2

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Ver.02 has hit the internet. Links on page 1 are operable and ripe for consumption.
-cheers, mates

enjoy

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
I love big boobs, incest, weird situations, inner monologue and messing around with dreams, consciousness and the idea of not being able to trust your own eyes, while I'm mentally stable and comfortably sitting in front of my computer, so this game is right up my alley.
Hahaha - totally! Nailed it.

I may have done a better job this version on some clarity where that's concerned (he's gaining a better grasp on things, eh). Going forward, I want to take it to a place where you're not only eager to meld your fantasies into reality - but ultimately able to advantage what had been beyond your control into something of an asset.

In between all that we'll be doing some "relationship building", for the most part.

We are just some grifters on the internet looking for free quality stuff. And somehow, we found you.
I think you just quoted my efforts as "Quality". Niiiiiiice ; )

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
fun game to keep an eye on.
i was hoping for some bimbofication and the game certanly has that posibilty depening on where the game goes.

keep up te good work

Reactions: 46n2

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Thread Tag : NTR
Genre in OP : No NTR

So, which is it?
What kind is it?
Is it avoidable?
I have submit a request to have the NTR tag removed from the thread.

Having now gained a better understanding of what the generally accepted meaning of the term is, content within the game simply does not warrant that type of attention. You should expect nothing challenging along that level within the game. Any jealousy encountered will be handled in an organic fashion and is not meant to illicit harm or any other crippling actions (neither mentally nor physically). Those types of encounters would only be used as a springboard or conduit for a POSITIVE result, ultimately.

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
fun game to keep an eye on.
i was hoping for some bimbofication and the game certanly has that posibilty depening on where the game goes.

keep up te good work
There's room for temporary alterations in that vein (as seen in early parts of what's now available), just for shits and giggles. But you should not expect any long-term/ongoing alterations like that, in a physical sense.

-appreciate the kind words, mate

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Came for the naked ladies, got a social commentary about one of the possible ends for F95 users.

Listen man, I'll be honest with you. You've picked the path of the artist. You had the chance to make a nice, bland, plotless harem game that would have satisfied all the troglodytes and fed them the struggle-less fantasy that they so crave. You waved the chance as it passed you by and instead picked to do something weird, something trippy and out of the box. You will never be super popular. There will be people who say that this is nonsense and anyone can do it. If you were a painter, your works would be used to prop up chicken coops. You will never be rich from this.

However, 15 years after your unfortunate death from getting between two horny rhinos at a Zambian nature reserve where you moonlighted as a Greenpeace saboteur, your paintings would be sold for millions and top the "things to buy if you want to money launder with the big boys" lists. Your work will be synonymous with "postmodernism", "avantgarde" and whatever other dumb terms they can invent. People who never paid attention to your stuff will pretend like they have always known you to appear interesting during boring cocktail parties. And, closer to home, this game will be mentioned in corners of the forums as an example of how to break the mold that has dominated the game making scene here.

Your road will long and hard. There will be times when you will ask what the fuck you're doing with your life and why. During those times you have to remember that life sucks, then we die, but we have a choice to leave something behind. Even if that something is a visual novel that has the potential to give people fond memories and be routinely mentioned in the "I miss this so much and wish we had more" threads.

Add back whatever genres and tags you want. You won't be widely loved anyway, might as well go all out and do exactly what you want. Not a single step back. Good luck, I will wait for more.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Doll House [v0.02] Unoffcial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 82mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Reactions: Tuperr0 and 46n2

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hmm good for Overview and the tags will definitely be an interesting game :sneaky:(y)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes