2.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
Slooty Slots'games do have an order that you have to play them on. Does anyone know about that?
He has made them in the order of House - City - World. There's no coding-specific requirement to play them that way, though whatever sense they make (not much) relies on playing them in sequence.

Reactions: Muramasa0

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
AI art has absolutely ruined this game. Shame, the renders were really the only thing it had going for it and now they're mostly all put through a crap AI algorithm. Existing characters now don't even look recognizable between scenes, it's ridiculous. Absolutely baffling dev choice to do this; I can't even comprehend the head space needed to swap your own good looking, hand-made art for generated AI versions of that same art you put the work in to make already. It's insane.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DollWorld-0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
the AI stuff is uncanny AF.
Adding the Ai animation makes it even worse

I hope they just keep using 3D models it worked well enough and it's not like it takes so much time to tweak sliders.
Plus the fact that you have good looking 3D models next to AI ones looks really weird ...

And im not an AI hater, it's just that this game already had 3D models of high quality so I see no need to put AI stuff when you can have better stuff just as easily

• Red Heart
Reactions: Strong1

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
I can't help but join in here: it's just incomprehensible why the dev is ruining his own game with AI like this. I believe that subscriber polls have made their feelings known, but it doesn't seem to stop him, he is obsessed with AI. Is it easier to make renders like that? I have no idea. All I know is it looks so awful compared to the models he already had. It's not as if the games have much else going for them - story, script or anything. He seems determined to s**t on his own doorstep.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I can't help but join in here: it's just incomprehensible why the dev is ruining his own game with AI like this. I believe that subscriber polls have made their feelings known, but it doesn't seem to stop him, he is obsessed with AI. Is it easier to make renders like that? I have no idea. All I know is it looks so awful compared to the models he already had. It's not as if the games have much else going for them - story, script or anything. He seems determined to s**t on his own doorstep.
yeah its sad

Reactions: FookU2
Jul 19, 2021
I don't have experience doing 3D renders, but I can say doing AI art is quite easy and fast. The only real complexities are keeping the character consistent and getting the AI to do exactly what you want. There are tools to do the former, and for the latter it's a matter of experimenting. Each render takes just a couple of minutes, so it's not really time consuming if a picture comes out wrong.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018

for using HS I dont think it's really harder than to make AI stuff

At least with 3D renders you have your character which you tweaked to your liking usually using character creators and then you have to make them take poses or animate them which might take more or less time depending on if there is already animation or poses for what you want in the rendering engine or not (for HS I sometimes "cheat" using stuff like reverse cowgirl on an invisible dick and then putting the girl in actual cowgirl position because the animation for reverse is much better than the animation for classic, especially if the girl has big assets)

anyway it shouldnt really take that much time to make 3D renders but I guess if you want to make a throwaway character you see for only 1 scene it's certainly going to be easier with AI I guess

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
Well, here's the baffling part; the AI art is clearly based on a 3D render for the scene he already made! In certain instances when you hover over a character to click on them, you can see the original model posed exactly the same in the scene, so he obviously has rendered all the scenes like he did in the past only now before loading the images into the game he is running them through AI software. It's insane.

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
This is not the first release of this game, you tried to release this game few times but u never finish to update it.

OddityOne

Jan 31, 2018
chiming in on the art feedback.
i was hoping the change in art examples of 0.09 were temporary fill, but with 0.10 its very apparent it isn't.

the art has always been the stand out feature for this creator: there are Very few artists that really make impossible bimbo art that fries the brain. i can literally name 3 that were at this level, all game creators, and know a dozen more by sight in other formats.

unfortunately, the recent art Isn't at that level: whatever the change, it lowers the result Significantly. the contrast & disconnect leave me disinterested & unsatisfied.

the previous style used to demonstrate skill in a dozen small ways: posture detail that made sense (rather than awkward or puppet positions), better expressions, overall style, transitions. once i got used to the plastic/oiled look back in Doll House, which is pretty suitable to this niche anyway, it was literally worlds ahead.

i had noticed how limits were starting to show in parts of the modelling: the waist to hip/ass transition area was getting particularly bad in the last round of "micro waist/oversize ass": and i can understand attempts to improve it.

but i Really hope these results are as disappointing to the Dev/s as it is to me: i have seen AI art that Would transition well, but this isn't it. it looks to be pulling style stock from 2d hentai & outputting a Really bad mix of 2d/3d in one render, as well as the outline techniques of 2d & 3d hentai styles.
which are a Long way away from the enhanced 3d zero outline of the prior art.
hopefully you can change enough reference art to get back to an enhanced 3d CGI or super-resolution "enhanced reality" style.

r/ai_nsfw_artwork has a great selection of excellent AI art, apparently posted by the "input designers": some of which is closer to the original game style. i hope the dev/s can find some help with getting a more familiar art style there.

Reactions: Peri3481

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I was not expecting ai art animation lol it does not fit well in this game at all. oh nah, should get removed (btw it's creepy like they are staring at my soul )
played a bit more of it and why add ai to the sex scenes also??? there is no reason to do that, I prefer before the dev added ai to it tbh

Last edited:

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Well, here's the baffling part; the AI art is clearly based on a 3D render for the scene he already made! In certain instances when you hover over a character to click on them, you can see the original model posed exactly the same in the scene, so he obviously has rendered all the scenes like he did in the past only now before loading the images into the game he is running them through AI software. It's insane.
I wanna at least turn off the ai filter ( I prefer the original than the ai generated one)

Reactions: DahlHeadlands
Dec 8, 2017
there are Very few artists that really make impossible bimbo art that fries the brain. i can literally name 3 that were at this level, all game creators, and know a dozen more by sight in other formats.
Hey, if you wouldn't mind, could you share some of those other game creators/artists? Always hungry for more bimbo content

Reactions: titmanassguy

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
I wanna at least turn off the ai filter ( I prefer the original than the ai generated one)
I'm with you. The filter isn't something that occurs in-game, it's what he used on the images before uploading them into the game. So unfortunately, Slooty is the only person who would have those original image files.

2.40 star(s) 10 Votes