Deddderi

Aug 3, 2020
finished! even if I didn't do it exactly as you suggested, but will they ever finish this game by putting the last doors as well?

Oct 26, 2017
Congrats on the clear. Now for a replay, hah. Well, content is being added gradually and technically Llavanya is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so your mileage may vary. It's not going to be finished for a long time, that's for sure, as (if I'm not mistaken) Dekarous is revamping everything before releasing the next version which (again if not mistaken) will break saves, so likely means changes to skill trees and whatnot.

I'd say the same as every game, come back every now and then, if you are supporting, you can always pause/stop if you see a slowdown, I doubt Dekarous would hold it against you (unless Patreon has now forced continuous support regardless of the creator's decision). Plenty of other games to enjoy and it has high replayability, for me at least. Such games all are good specifically because they're replayable at will. And Dekarous might have a CG/scene recollection planned at some point as the way the interactions are coded make it fairly easy to implement on a standalone map, but don't quote me on this.

I'd replay it even more if Llavanya was playable (without growing a damn you-know-what) buuuut that's full bias here and that requires a metric fuckton of additional commissioned art. Not cheap, even at Shakie's reasonable prices. Can always have the "twins" bicker for crazy psycho female on female content. :sneaky:

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Deddderi

Aug 3, 2020
Congrats on the clear. Now for a replay, hah. Well, content is being added gradually and technically Llavanya is
so your mileage may vary. It's not going to be finished for a long time, that's for sure, as (if I'm not mistaken) Dekarous is revamping everything before releasing the next version which (again if not mistaken) will break saves, so likely means changes to skill trees and whatnot.

I'd say the same as every game, come back every now and then, if you are supporting, you can always pause/stop if you see a slowdown, I doubt Dekarous would hold it against you (unless Patreon has now forced continuous support regardless of the creator's decision). Plenty of other games to enjoy and it has high replayability, for me at least. Such games all are good specifically because they're replayable at will. And Dekarous might have a CG/scene recollection planned at some point as the way the interactions are coded make it fairly easy to implement on a standalone map, but don't quote me on this.

I'd replay it even more if Llavanya was playable (without growing a damn you-know-what) buuuut that's full bias here and that requires a metric fuckton of additional commissioned art. Not cheap, even at Shakie's reasonable prices. Can always have the "twins" bicker for crazy psycho female on female content. :sneaky:
but the version 7.5 does not know when it comes out?

Oct 26, 2017
Nope, not yet. For the time being, try and find what you have missed if you've enjoyed the game. I'm sure you missed a few things at the very least. :)

Just make sure not to go crazy with your character if you're doing it "legit" as the overhaul is supposed to break saves. Your old version will not be broken, but proficiencies, skill trees etc might no longer work.

(Didn't know Dekarous included "hiring coders" in that milestone... He does know some of us are ready to do it for free, right? Most of the community is more than happy to bugfix already.)

Deddderi

Aug 3, 2020
Nope, not yet. For the time being, try and find what you have missed if you've enjoyed the game. I'm sure you missed a few things at the very least. :)

Just make sure not to go crazy with your character if you're doing it "legit" as the overhaul is supposed to break saves. Your old version will not be broken, but proficiencies, skill trees etc might no longer work.

(Didn't know Dekarous included "hiring coders" in that milestone... He does know some of us are ready to do it for free, right? Most of the community is more than happy to bugfix already.)
mmm honestly i had already bilded it to the maximum on both possibilities (legitimately) now i had it at level 19 and i'm not sure i missed something also because i have all the possible saves, i only bother those doors in construction...

Oct 26, 2017
You could have missed on one-time only scenes that also require you to do specific things (mostly Mary though, others can be easily covered by saves).

Out of curiosity, while waiting for more teasers, did we have some kind of F95 popularity contest for Dominas? We already have signatures (thanks guys!) but what about your own pros and cons for each one, and/or which fetish you like/don't like about them in particular? It's going to be completely subjective so...

Katrina
- Hell yes: Sadistic as hell and in the good sense. Red and black always wins. Has a spitting scene and CGs. Has a gas chamber scene (and the teaser can be used as filler while we wait). Spent hours on her just to get bullied over and over again.
- Not so much: No barefoot content! Could have used more toilet content for such a sadistic bitch. Also no blood except for the implied pit "bad choices".

Madeline
- Hell yes: Mazeline makes cool mazes. Classy and dirty.
- Not so much: No chocolate, bad Mazeline! Could also have used spitting.

Narcissa
- Hell yes: Batshit crazy in all senses. Evil puzzle stuff. Has almost all possible fetishes.
- Not so much: No spitting or vomiting for disease goddess? She's supposed to be 200% toxic!

Mary
- Hell yes: Actual lesbian scene. Spitting. Whipping. Very dark. Good bunch of dialogue.
- Not so much: Stop bullying Llavanya. Lack of foot content. No chocolate or lemonade but the teasers...

Rosita
- Hell yes: Kindest and cutest Domina ever, she's lethal but as the Grim Reaper points out, her mother complex drove her insane. Uses ass perfume so much your lungs will change color. Knows how to toilet enslave like no one else. Her private room is full of amazing mini-interactions. Tons of fetish content. Makes you go "Mommy" even if you don't have a mother complex.
- Not so much: Too thicc! At least she's not muscular, strong and slender flat girls best girls but I still love you Mommy Rosita.

Franziska
- Hell yes: Absolutely batshit crazy, even more than Narcissa. Danganronpa vibes. Slaughters everyone for fun!
- Not so much: The only clown that doesn't seem to nauseate me is Clownpiece from Touhou for some reason - Franziska's looks terrify me and I don't think I have coulrophobia. No chocolate or spitting, bad clown!

Maki/Mika
- Hell yes: Dissociative personality disorder is a must. Batshit crazy. Meke goes GL on herself.
- Not so much: No ass perfume or saliva-related stuff. Lack of foot content. Not too fond of crossdressing, though at least we don't get to see MC's weewee so eh, why not.

Llavanya
- Hell yes: Purest girl. You get to have her in the team for a very limited time. Involved in the only yuri scene so far.
- Not so much: Only here to pose as a martyr and get raped for "her sins". Could have been a substitute for MC and cause the universe to break by either destroying all of them or repeatedly getting her powers stolen from all rather than just the dark bitch.

Kuukiku

Mar 9, 2020
Out of curiosity, while waiting for more teasers, did we have some kind of F95 popularity contest for Dominas? We already have signatures (thanks guys!) but what about your own pros and cons for each one, and/or which fetish you like/don't like about them in particular? It's going to be completely subjective so...
Sounds fun, here's mine:

Katarina- Good introduction to what you're getting into, has most of what you'll see. Sadistic in the right way! Not much of an ass man myself but can respect the booty. Hopefully the submission but continue route gets explored more.

Madeline- Could've done without the maze but its plot so whatever. Especially before the mobs got implemented, just felt like a waste of time. She's supposed to be dominant in a psychological way to contrast the previous fight, so would've loved to see some hypnosis stuff.

Narcissa- Best girl. Absolutely insane, bratty personality because she's a princess, and love her design (succubus yes please). Would gladly give all my soul shards to her and look for more to give her, after pulling all the levers as many times as she wanted me to! I think the kids call that simping.

Mary- Love the plot relevance but the battle mechanic is a little much for what it is. Probably could've lowered the loss amount. Good design and love that her memory crystal doesn't let you review her scenes.

Rosita- Personally my least favorite and the one I skipped when released. 2thicc4me, the Great Berry Hunt was annoying mostly due to the spawn rate of the zombies, the mommy stuff gets repetitive for me since only Narcissa at this point doesn't do it, and not into the toilet scenes she has. In my opinion, after what was a huge plot development in Mary, a rather disappointing follow-up.

Franziska- A bit too much for me, but can respect the insanity. Liked the self contained plotline, all the different rooms were great. Shivering Isles is a cool animation and a good name. Next thing you know she'll start using the Wabbajack.

Maki+Mika- I like Mika way more, Maki Roll is a bit too shy for me. I'm like the 50th person to praise that piano track at the end. Good stuff. Would love to see the final form Kyurem style, where you give them an item and they transform. Unfortunately their release was pretty bare compared to what was offered in all the previous ones.

Llavanya- Didn't like her originally but after playing through however many times, she's grown on me.

Some of the fetishes are a bit much for a mostly vanilla bitch like me, but I can always respect the kink. I'm not big on the upcoming dominas fetish, but I'll still play it regardless.

Oct 26, 2017
See this post for a "full" complete (no bruh sword though because kinda forgot and didn't use the skill tree because, uh, got most skills already; other community members posted their saves with partial completion so you can unlock scenes and dialogues). If you want to uncomplete Franziska, just reset her progress variable and switches.

Don't worry too much about being bad, there are strategies for each Domina if you're trying to go "legit". Also don't worry about losing a lot because sometimes it is mandatory. (Mary is the prime example of MC outright going "can I kill myself?" Grim Reaper: "Nope." There's actually a way to do it and force the Grim Reaper to instantly claim your soul but make sure you save first.)

oliverr97

Sep 25, 2018
How do you reset progress for a specific domina? Can you set it for specific times as well? for example immidately after beating her
Thanks

Oct 26, 2017
How do you reset progress for a specific domina? Can you set it for specific times as well? for example immidately after beating her
Thanks
Yes, you can. You have to check the code for specific actions of course, but simply editing the corresponding progress variable usually is enough. Lower value means lower progress with that domina's route, >=100 generally means enslaved. Dominas have "sub-variables" affecting their routes as well. Mary is slightly more difficult to fiddle with due to how she works.

To modify those variables and/or switches, either use debug mode/playtesting or use a save editor of your choice.

Oct 26, 2017
Hm, no new reports at this point? Only noticed just now it was all polls (and some teasers) on patreon and wouldn't want to bother Dekarous using F95's post-to-profile "feature".

I don't use Discord but if one of us has to...

(at least the full buggy project is not being worked on and the side project doesn't seem to be distracting him)

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
As previously said, the only form of update we're getting is a patreon post a month letting us know "Mistress x will have new content in the next patch", the only one missing is the twins, and once he makes that post we'll finally have something new.

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks smellyz. So basically no actual news on *code* progress? This is supposed to be an overhaul. :unsure:

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes