Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
I haven't seen that maze in your picture. After I managed to beat her (finally) she said I should meet her in labyrintia but it was the same dungeon like the last time. I was never ported there.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I hope more scenes for those who decide to stay with their chosen domina forever will be availiable someday, for example Katrina has only 3 sexy scenes, 5 if you are interested in toilet play in her bedroom and 1 punish to death scene, it can't hurt to have a couple more and maybe expand on them with multiple uses of the scene.

Question, will Madeline still have and treat the MC as her slave if you chose to accept her request to clean her shoes before taking the seal with promise of brutal punishment if she notices the the MC has submitted to one of the other dominas like Katrina promises if you accept that choice with her? I really want that to happen because she is definately better than Katrina in looks, personality and dominance, which leads to a follow up question, will submitting yet being allowed to continue your quest give a unique ending? Because that has a ton of potential since there are 13 dominas, so use save file one for a pure resistant to them playthrough and use the rest for submission to dominant goddesses playthroughs.

Nov 10, 2018
Madeline makes it trivially easy to grind shards. She gives a minimum of 3 per loss, so if you surrender to her 6 times and then restore, you net 11 shards. Repeat as many times as needed. At that point it's functionally equivalent to editing your save, just more time consuming.

Imperatorus

May 18, 2018
I made a poll on my Patreon about Madeline's main fetish and feet won by a large margin. But if you don't like feet then that's fine, there are also ass and armpit worship scenes in the update. Each Domina will have her own main fetish and Madeline's is feet.
Are you planning to add sissy and crossdressing content to the game?

Reactions: sissycow

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Any info on Madeline enslaving the MC but letting him continue his quest? Because i served her one last time before taking the seal and left, but when i went back into her realm she wasn't at her throne, i was hoping that serving her like that would be the submission to her yet being allowed to continue.

Last edited:

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I defeat the second domina but she box up me in a totally no exit maze ...what can I do???
This is your punishment for being too much sarcastic and telling her to "punish this dick" at the end. It's the "bad ending" if you want, you have to reload a previous save.

What's insulting is your assumption that creating the thread about your game gives you more rights than any of the other game devs whos games get posted on this PIRACY site. I'm sick of game devs thinking participating on f95zone makes it okay for them to shame others into not posting their content. I get that piracy can be detrimental to new devs who rely on every patreon, but if you make a good game it's going to far outweigh that through the amount of publicity your game is going to get, because people WILL support good games, even if they're posted here.
This is going to sound dumb but I didn't know F95zone was strictly a pirating site before uploading here. What's done is done tho. :unsure:

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I hope more scenes for those who decide to stay with their chosen domina forever will be availiable someday, for example Katrina has only 3 sexy scenes, 5 if you are interested in toilet play in her bedroom and 1 punish to death scene, it can't hurt to have a couple more and maybe expand on them with multiple uses of the scene.

Question, will Madeline still have and treat the MC as her slave if you chose to accept her request to clean her shoes before taking the seal with promise of brutal punishment if she notices the the MC has submitted to one of the other dominas like Katrina promises if you accept that choice with her? I really want that to happen because she is definately better than Katrina in looks, personality and dominance, which leads to a follow up question, will submitting yet being allowed to continue your quest give a unique ending? Because that has a ton of potential since there are 13 dominas, so use save file one for a pure resistant to them playthrough and use the rest for submission to dominant goddesses playthroughs.
Only Katrina will have the option to remain loyal to her while simultaneously continueing your quest. She is the first Domina and it's going to be a niche playthrough of staying loyal to her for the entirety of the game to get a special reward at the end. There is a story reason for that. For the same reason, she's the only Domina that's going to get more content in the future. Other Dominas won't have that mechanic (at least not exactly like that).

Also yes, there will be an ending for a playthrough of not submitting to any Domina. There will be a bunch of endings.
Madeline makes it trivially easy to grind shards. She gives a minimum of 3 per loss, so if you surrender to her 6 times and then restore, you net 11 shards. Repeat as many times as needed. At that point it's functionally equivalent to editing your save, just more time consuming.
Well it's either that or making you farm for 5 hours in a row against the same fight over and over again. Not fun.

Are you planning to add sissy and crossdressing content to the game?
Yup, but as optional content like all extreme fetishes.
Any info on Madeline enslaving the MC but letting him continue his quest? Because i served her one last time before taking the seal and left, but when i went back into her realm she wasn't at her throne, i was hoping that serving her like that would be the submission to her yet being allowed to continue.
Nope, "serving her one last time" is really one last time. She explains it pretty well that if you were to truly submit to her she would force you to abandon your quest. She is going to get more enslaved scenes in the coming update though.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
To anyone having problems with beating Madeline, the Reaper tells you she is weak to fire. You should grab the new fire sword, and stock up on potions. At 40% health she will get her "Hidden in the Maze" buff, which makes it redudant to attack her so wait till it runs out. At the 5th armpit scene in battle she will deal 750 unblockable damage to you, so be sure to be able to heal after that. Also, there is a new spell that restores your magicka in daylight Labyrinthia. Soul Link is a powerful spell to have.

2.1 will add moar enslaved scenes, fix the current enslaved scenes (image stuck to screen after the scene is done) and some other small bugs. It's coming in 1-2 days on Patreon.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Endings question, will there be an ending where you give one of the domina's all 13 seals and she uses their power to kickstart the invasion with you by her side as her number 1 servant/slave with the invasion? Because that would be quite a sexy evil ending in my opinion.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Nope, "serving her one last time" is really one last time. She explains it pretty well that if you were to truly submit to her she would force you to abandon your quest. She is going to get more enslaved scenes in the coming update though.
I was just wondering because Madeline promised that i will see her again after serving one last time so i was curious as to what she ment by that and the only conclusion i can think of is that she will offer another chance to submit to her somewhere later on for a special reward and possible ending. Curiosity and love of femdom is what makes me ask these questions.

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
Dekarous Will you be prioritizing this project over SCC in the nearby future or only after SCC is completed ?
Also will there be chastity content

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Made a discovery for those who want to do a submission to Katrina yet allowed to continue your quest to save the world playthrough, when you lose a fight do not do any sexy loss scenes, always say nothing when asked how you want to be finished off otherwise Katrina will lock you out of her realm for good and god knows what she will do at a certain point in the story whenever that happens. So to sumerise never submit to any of the other dominas in any way if you want Katrina's reward in the end, acting submissive to them is fine but don't act on it.

Reactions: MadMaxine
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes