Jun 20, 2021
I think almost each Domina has a deadly sin-
Katrina - Wrath
Madeline - Can't think of any- Maybe Sloth?
Narcissa- Lust (Pretty much all of them honestly-)
Mary - Envy and/or greed (For power).
Rosita - Gluttony
Frankie - She's so evil I cant think of anything
Meke Twins - Can't think of anything

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Katrina - Wrath
Rosita - Gluttony
You had a cool idea but it clearly doesn't work.

uhno

Aug 6, 2020
Yes, I'm aware of the issue. Just forgot to encrypt an image file, uploading a fix right now.
theres an issue with the .js files or something Ive been trying to use my old saves and put the Global file and everything all i keep getting is Screenshot (23).png the F5 to restart issue

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
uhno If you hit a file not found/corrupt file error, decrypt the image files (or encrypt all) with the key found in System.json - if you decrypt, change the System.json argument for encrypted audio and encrypted images to false, or simply remove both (don't break the interpreter or it will fail to run).

If you don't know how, look up on your fav search engine (DuckDuckGo etc).

Also try running a new game if your savefiles are corrupt.

Reactions: SnakeSnek

Oct 26, 2017
Nothing wrong with some fun theories. There's a good bunch of posts in the thread with some thoughts on various "lore" aspects of Domina.

Tried a similar thing with their seals and possible meaning at some point but not enough imagination...

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Katrina - Wrath
Rosita - Gluttony
Ngl, I thought the same thing briefly. Sadly (Or maybe not) there are only 7 deadly sins and we have 13(+1) Dominas in this game. Perhaps a closer comparison could be to Dante's Inferno's 9 circles of h*ll with some of them having multiple sections (Such as wrath).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That would make them hypocrites, though. Not even Llavanya is 100% clean (and Dekarous made her say she knows it).

If this counts as blasphemy, then I shall take the punishment...
This is accurate. Not even the best girl in the game is completely blameless.

Nothing wrong with some fun theories. There's a good bunch of posts in the thread with some thoughts on various "lore" aspects of Domina.

Tried a similar thing with their seals and possible meaning at some point but not enough imagination...This is also right. I should have added that part.
I (And I am sure several others on here) would like to know your thoughts on the seals and their meanings. From as much as I can tell, they are just two words that sound epic put together.

• Angry
Reactions: SnakeSnek

uhno

Aug 6, 2020
uhno If you hit a file not found/corrupt file error, decrypt the image files (or encrypt all) with the key found in System.json - if you decrypt, change the System.json argument for encrypted audio and encrypted images to false, or simply remove both (don't break the interpreter or it will fail to run).

If you don't know how, look up on your fav search engine (DuckDuckGo etc).

Also try running a new game if your savefiles are corrupt.
the saves still read but im not sure how to alter the encryption can i use winrar?
Edit: i just realized what to use just now thanks
Edit 2: my encryptor cant do it welp

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
Okay, let's try again one last time.

uhno on your Domina folder. Your Domina folder should be recognized as a RMMV project. Extract the files, then make sure you do what you quoted (if this vanishes too, edit your System.json file, change encrypted arguments to false or remove them; please be careful not to break the interpreter by causing a syntax error).

Let's keep talking about Domina...

Oct 26, 2017
just out of curiosity: is it common to commission the art only after you've done all the coding? cause that's the impression i'm getting here. feels like this delay coud have been easily avoided. and yeah, i'm getting a little impatient here. sorry about that.
Let me rephrase this since there has been quite the purge and a few posts went missing: that's how Dekarous has been doing it with Domina. Whether it is common (or good practice) is too dangerous to discuss.

I hate leaving a question unanswered and a fellow zoner in the dark, so apologies for replacing the hidden post with a triple post... (Not that people seem to care about posting 25 times in a row and getting away with it, but I do care about forum etiquette.)

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
oh wow, that sucks. a purge indeed. what does "Reason: cleanup from deleted content" even mean? doesn't make it sound like something bad was done, not that i think we wrote something bad to begin with.
oh, and yeah: Domina is a nice game. can't wait for the update

WirelessW

Mar 10, 2019
oh wow, that sucks. a purge indeed. what does "Reason: cleanup from deleted content" even mean? doesn't make it sound like something bad was done, not that i think we wrote something bad to begin with.
oh, and yeah: Domina is a nice game. can't wait for the update
I think what it means is a number of rule-breaking or off-topic comments were removed, and then comments replying to those were also removed to avoid a bunch of orphaned half-conversations.

On the topic of the delays: Eh. Screw it. I'm not paying for this, so I'm content enough to wait. Really looking forward to the personality system and more in-depth conversations.

Oct 26, 2017
Half of the orphaned posts were left answerless, since questions were not hidden, but relevant answers were. Common practice on F95 when drunk or high posts are all over the place.

There's a reason people were warned not to talk about developers and games that clearly are dangerous.

For now, all that matters is that Domina is a great game and Dekarous probably needs time and motivation - and it's a good thing Domina is not part of that... thing. Nor related to it in any way. Thank goodness.

Oct 26, 2017
F95 could at least collapse stuff that was automatically blocked. Can't even see if we're not breaking the very basic multiple posting global rule, though the staff seems to give zero damns about basic forum etiquette unless a post gets reported often enough so I suppose that's as fine as it is sad.

That little parenthesis aside, don't forget to prepare for the Domina soul shard revamp by challenging yourself to a no foreign shard challenge (and, why not, no perk and no class change challenge). Just like many RPGs, leveling to the max kinda ruins the challenge though, and a low-level challenge, starter gear only on top would really be pushing it...

You are not allowed to use any soul shard other than yours.
And if you're this crazy, keep just exactly one and don't save at all.

edit: Well, looks like the stealth suggestion worked. Thanks for the addition staff! :)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes