Oct 26, 2017
I think Dekarous mentioned somewhere before that the last few chapters (and, of course, Dominas) of the game are going to be special, and that's why there aren't 13 doors in the Cerulean Fields. Gives us something to look forward to.
Either overlooked that part or just wasn't aware of it. Makes sense, thanks for sharing the info!

Oct 26, 2017
I drew Llavanya!
The anatomy's quite a bit off but that's not bad for an aspiring artist. Nice one, Eli.

Did you use the official Domina sprite or standstill CG as reference? Many artists spend way too much time on backgrounds when simple stuff honestly is better, especially with PNG transparency.

Jun 20, 2021
The anatomy's quite a bit off but that's not bad for an aspiring artist. Nice one, Eli.

Did you use the official Domina sprite or standstill CG as reference? Many artists spend way too much time on backgrounds when simple stuff honestly is better, especially with PNG transparency.
I used her official sprite as as reference

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
I drew Llavanya!
Please do that sexy psycho Frankie next :devilish:

It reminds me a bit of the characters from femdom university by SaliaCoel. Fking amazing game if you for people who are into femdom btw (definitely recommend and Salia is a super cool dev, even interacts with us poor mortals here on f95 a lot of the time)

Anyways your drawing is very different from the original imo but I dig it! Its authentic I'd say, different from what were used to see. Kinda like when I saw the art of Katalist for the first time (another great game, everyone here probably knows that)

But ya maybe one day you could partner with a dev and make your own game =) you good with drawing them nuuuuuudes too? haha

• Love
Reactions: applekund

Roquil

May 18, 2020
Yeah, just like the last time he said it would be out in a week or two, two months ago.
I remember you said something similar then too.
I get you want to trust people, but lets be real lmao. Just because he said it on discord doesn't mean he's a man of his word, which he isn't.
I mean, I can always be proven wrong and dek just doesn't deliver. I'm not a patreon subscriber so I just don't care either way.

Oct 26, 2017
It's a public post at least. Not enough devs with a support platform do that for progress reports, and this is a good idea regardless of whether it gets somewhere.

Jun 20, 2021
Please do that sexy psycho Frankie next :devilish:

It reminds me a bit of the characters from femdom university by SaliaCoel. Fking amazing game if you for people who are into femdom btw (definitely recommend and Salia is a super cool dev, even interacts with us poor mortals here on f95 a lot of the time)

Anyways your drawing is very different from the original imo but I dig it! Its authentic I'd say, different from what were used to see. Kinda like when I saw the art of Katalist for the first time (another great game, everyone here probably knows that)

But ya maybe one day you could partner with a dev and make your own game =) you good with drawing them nuuuuuudes too? haha
Sure. Though it'll probably take a bit, cuz I work and have a life-
And yeah! My art style is more graphic/cartoony than anime imo

Reactions: SnakeSnek and Savec

Oct 26, 2017
DeviantArt has a bunch like this. Artists do enjoy comparing their older doodles to their current artstyle. Domina's artist (Shiki/ShakieChan) has some older ones on both DA and pixiv I think.

And many of Domina's CG (not all of them, but some of the ero ones are on it) are on her DA. Not on pixiv (not even the SFW ones) though, which is a bit of a shame as Dekarous could technically grow an even bigger audience as long as Shiki doesn't go full "weeb". This would also help him focus on it and forget about whatever second game he was talking about for the time being.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Here's Frankie!
She was so fun to draw.
Haha thats awesome!! She’s cutee!
Im excited to see her new content after the update. Hopefully we’ll be getting lots of stuff for Narcisa too..

Its always good to see people into making fan arts for domina and stuff… sometimes i worry that dek might give up on it one day and it would be a tremendous shame to see domina abandoned.. if that ever happens i hope fans could takeover and continue the project but idk if there copyrights and stuff when it comes to these games..

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Oct 26, 2017
This is harder with Domina because the art is actually original. Of course, people could commission from ShakieChan to keep it consistent.

Reactions: SnakeSnek
Jun 20, 2021
I don't really think she means much besides her possessive side as a Domina, personally. Then again, Dekarous made her smart and complex to read, at least in her realm of mazes.
Could be, or maybe she'll help Edgar out now that we know that Llavanya is chained by Mary and the bitch twins took the weapon-

Oct 26, 2017
You really think Madeline would help the MC? What would be in it for her? I mean, as a Domina... Or some blackmailing?

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes