Oct 26, 2017
If there's a significant lack of editors, then there's a problem. A wiki needs a community, time, motivation, interest to get somewhere and many, many coordinated people adding edits and not nitpick-rollbacking over trivial things, just like a project. Just like Domina.

No offense intended but there wasn't even an OP link to it to my knowledge (please correct me if I am mistaken, and apologies if I am). If you end up making it all by yourself (or mostly by yourself) and people keep ganging up on you because they notice you answer all of their questions for a game you don't even care about, you'll also end up being depressed.

Dec 6, 2018
Does anyone know if the new Domina version has been released yet? He said it was going to be a week (which was already a long time just to add pictures to his already finished version) and it has been over a week now. Is his plan to release it at the end of the day or did it get delayed again?

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone know if the new Domina version has been released yet? He said it was going to be a week (which was already a long time just to add pictures to his already finished version) and it has been over a week now. Is his plan to release it at the end of the day or did it get delayed again?
No public news for now (or private that I know of for that matter), sorry.

• Sad
Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

aura_draconis

Sep 1, 2019
No offense intended but there wasn't even an OP link to it to my knowledge (please correct me if I am mistaken, and apologies if I am). If you end up making it all by yourself (or mostly by yourself) and people keep ganging up on you because they notice you answer all of their questions for a game you don't even care about, you'll also end up being depressed.
None taken. There's a link in the original post (scroll up to quote in LoveHurts' message) but it's not part of the front page with the downloads and the fansigs. I don't have a ton of time in the next few months, so I couldn't make the whole wiki even if I wanted. I'm hoping that some interest picks up organically after 7.5 is out (I'll do some more shilling for the wiki on here of course).

Oct 26, 2017
None taken. There's a link in the original post (scroll up to quote in LoveHurts' message) but it's not part of the front page with the downloads and the fansigs. I don't have a ton of time in the next few months, so I couldn't make the whole wiki even if I wanted. I'm hoping that some interest picks up organically after 7.5 is out (I'll do some more shilling for the wiki on here of course).
Ah, my bad. When the wiki becomes active again, you could always poke (@) a moderator or staff member to have it added to Domina's OP so more people can participate (hopefully not just ask the same questions over and over again on it, heh).

Reactions: aura_draconis

Oct 26, 2017
I guess i'm done with this game now, I was one of the first supporter, but this is getting ridiculous, too much false hope.
Forgot to post a reference on what constitutes stale threads here too, but I'd end up posting that on 95% of threads on F95 thanks to a certain paywall mindset. That still applies to Domina as the rules are not ironclad and staff members are more than aware of abuse potential when it comes to them.

Staff members and moderators encourage mentioning (@) them, whether to promote a thread or inform them and encourage reviewing a thread before a storm starts, as it is a loss-loss situation for everyone once it does. No one likes spending a lot of time on janitoring Internet drama for free and regardless of health condition...

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
Sad to see all the false promises made about this game I had faith this wouldn't turn into tower of trample development hell 2 but here we are.

Dolat

Aug 18, 2018
do you guys have 7.5 version can u upload for me? i know i can acces this game for 2 dollars but i live in Turkey and 2 dollars makes 20TL
imagine u have to pay 20 Dollar for this game and i dont want it... i wouldnt beg for 2dollars but damn economy...
Thank you i'll be waiting for youranswers

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
do you guys have 7.5 version can u upload for me? i know i can acces this game for 2 dollars but i live in Turkey and 2 dollars makes 20TL
imagine u have to pay 20 Dollar for this game and i dont want it... i wouldnt beg for 2dollars but damn economy...
Thank you i'll be waiting for youranswers
Imagine the game isnt out yet

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
"

After many delays and changes in plans, I can confidently confirm Early Access for 7.5 will be released next week"

Dekarous is not Boda, I am sure will will be seeing an update from him soon. You will be seeing more Madeline very soon.

Just here listening to that song "what a fool believes.." and the boy still dares to facepalm people's comments =P

" This has been a lot of work in a very stressful time for all the dev team, so again I apologize for the big delay. We are planning a restructuring of management to avoid such issues in the future and complete work orders in much higher efficiency. "

And come on Dek, for real man? =) This is a 3 people team and a rpg maker game bud.. one coder and two artists, why u talking as if you're running some mega multinational corp? "restructuring of management" what a joke

Do like Teary from Katalist, the guy had to take a break for his schools exams.. said it to his supporters plain and simple and now he's back on track.. gained my respect.. after that if he decides to take a break to go on a trip, scratch his balls or whatever, I wouldnt stop supporting him cause I respect a guy who says the truth.

At this point Im just glad Im not a Dominas a supporter, even tho was very close to becoming one but no matter how much I like tot or domina, I'd never support devs who dont keep their word and dont take their projects serious. If I'm to give away free money, might as well give it to those in need like homeless people and such

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes