IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
I wonder what Madeline meant with "You need me"
Can y'all tell me your theories?
I think they all said that, that is the way to say: "you needs your mistress more than your mistress needs you"(and if what the 6 domina said would really true, that is a lie).

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
Hm, I mean he promised alot of new stuff, and that takes time, of course.
It still would be great if Dekarous would give a sign of life here or then.

Oct 26, 2017
Hm, I mean he promised alot of new stuff, and that takes time, of course.
It still would be great if Dekarous would give a sign of life here or then.
Won't link to the PN platform because I hate it, but apparently the latest post about Domina is very recent and public and mostly good news. Just ignore the PS about "game#2" (quoting the developer here) because that part might make you anxious.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Here's Frankie!
She was so fun to draw.
I really like the job you did on her outfit and her pose. Great work!

I think they all said that, that is the way to say: "you needs your mistress more than your mistress needs you"(and if what the 6 domina said would really true, that is a lie).
I think this is the case as well. She is a smart woman who's theme is around mental domination. I think this scene sums it up pretty well:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
With how decently beautiful the game looks overall, I still feel that the Cerulean Fields need yet another revamp. It's totally off in a way that seems neglected. Sure, it's not an important aspect of the game, but to me, it's a little stain in an otherwise quite notable game... and it's the very first thing you see when you start a new game, so it's not totally irrelevant either from a design perspective. I hope one day they'll change it :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Oct 26, 2017
With how decently beautiful the game looks overall, I still feel that the Cerulean Fields need yet another revamp. It's totally off in a way that seems neglected. Sure, it's not an important aspect of the game, but to me, it's a little stain in an otherwise quite notable game... and it's the very first thing you see when you start a new game, so it's not totally irrelevant either from a design perspective. I hope one day they'll change it :)
Interesting point.

Considering the Grim Reaper isn't fully implemented (see earlier posts about his other sprite), I believe Dekarous used it as a permanent placeholder of sorts, but you do spend most of your playtime in it when you're not busy getting abused... er, having fun with a Domina. Spent most of my playtime in the realms here, so I didn't really consider that part - but that's a very valid point for a better gaming experience - "quality of life", as they say.

Reactions: SnakeSnek

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I never saw anything wrog with the Cerulean Fields. I always thought the music and atnosphire were great for Domina. I like the current reaper as well as having a masculine yet (Kinda) genderless person makes for a good netural ally for our MC. That said, I think the anime style of Death is better but I am guessing Dekarous is saving that sprite for a future plot point.

Alrighty-
And thanks!
If you are looking for more ideas for artwork, I would suggest MC kissing tsundere Narcissa butt. I think those two could make for some cute chemistry together (If you are up for it of course).

• Angry

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
A death by castration would be a nice losing scene for Franziska.
Every time you spawn back to face her again she can tease you about what she did last time ahah

EDIT: I won't mind other dominas with that fetish tho.

Jun 20, 2021
I never saw anything wrog with the Cerulean Fields. I always thought the music and atnosphire were great for Domina. I like the current reaper as well as having a masculine yet (Kinda) genderless person makes for a good netural ally for our MC. That said, I think the anime style of Death is better but I am guessing Dekarous is saving that sprite for a future plot point.

If you are looking for more ideas for artwork, I would suggest MC kissing tsundere Narcissa butt. I think those two could make for some cute chemistry together (If you are up for it of course).
OH MY FUCK- I SIMP DEATH- .////.

(incoming bad joke)
i-i guess it's the d-day i get to W-WooHoo with the Gwim Weaper uwu

All jokes aside tho, I might do that although I'm figuring out nudity-

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Oct 26, 2017
A death by castration would be a nice losing scene for Franziska.
Every time you spawn back to face her again she can tease you about what she did last time ahah

EDIT: I won't mind other dominas with that fetish tho.
Really not my fetish (neither is anything phallic but I still played and enjoyed Domina) but I agree, since that's one of her "Punishment Time" moves. It does seem like she enjoys psychological torture a lot more than physical torture, though, as she went for humans and forced the MC to watch it (and join it) without being able to prevent it and feeling immensely guilty for being completely powerless while watching completely random human slaughter.

She could even have made the MC get aroused from it and wishing for it to happen over and over again until that's their turn and forced them to offer all soul shards except for one then just nope the MC, though something tells me Dekarous might have thought this would have been going too far...

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I thought it'd be helpful to have a wiki, especially for attack/class information, so I started one here:

Right now, there's very little content, but I plan to add more later. If anyone else is interested in editing, your help would be appreciated. Check it out!
I just checked the Domina Wiki again and it said the wiki was closed?

Oct 26, 2017
Has the early access version of the update been released yet? If it has, could someone post it here?
I wouldn't mind that either but just a screenshot of what it looks like would also be nice. :)

Backers will supposedly be busy helping with bugfixes on the Domina early access release for a little while. Though yes, we can also help fix bugs.

or fix them ourselves but that would be rude

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
I would appreciate a save after Mary. Haven't played the game in like a year and I guess that the old saves aren't compatible anymore lmao

Dec 6, 2018
I would appreciate a save after Mary. Haven't played the game in like a year and I guess that the old saves aren't compatible anymore lmao
Can someone please post a save after rosita ? I just want to see the twins
The new update is about to come out and it will also make old saves useless. I would suggest waiting

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone please post a save after rosita ? I just want to see the twins
Here's a Domina save that should have what you are after. Please make sure you read the instructions. Hopefully the right one. If that didn't help, apologies and please give this feature a try (top-right corner):
threadsearch.png
The new update is about to come out and it will also make old saves useless. I would suggest waiting
Correct, though if all they want is see the twins/see what was added after Mary, they can just find tons of saves provided by multiple fellow community users in the thread. ;)

aura_draconis

Sep 1, 2019
Wtf why? X'D
Fandom's too much of a pussy to handle Domina
The wiki closed for inactivity, not content. Planning to re-start it once 7.5 drops. I have the old pages archived.
But if anyone wants to open it before then (and can make a long-term commitment to editing), feel free. We need multiple editors to keep it from closing again by the Fandom ToS, at least until there's a decent number of pages.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes