Oct 26, 2017
Any release date for the update?
The answer is the same every single time you ask, there is no current ETA for Domina. Please be patient. :)

(Having to use emotes to not sound rude is seriously annoying, but wouldn't want whatever happened to happen again!)

Oct 26, 2017
a bit too predictable, but not unlikely imho
If she wants to take Selena's place back as well as her realm (using Dek's lore and backstory here) this does make sense. I'd rather focus on the 8th Domina for the time being. Or just the extra Katrina and Rosita stuff, because yes, I also love Katrina. There has to be some kind of "fated first encounter" syndrome trope at this point for some games. You know, the maps you just can't get yourself to leave then go "oh shit, it's just the beginning"?

Dekarous made Rosita too kind for her own good yet a batshit crazy psycho in her own ways (that's not even counting the cannibalism part because we don't really know if she derives any pleasure from doing this and her self-restraint is made far too obvious). I'm almost sure I'd have fallen for her even without the fart content. For Katrina, it's mostly the black and red obsession and long hair complex.

What would be the odds of her actually *cough* eating the MC once they run out of shards? Not high, I'd say, and not just because Dekarous would be worried about how hardcore it could be to some. I mean, with Franziska's stuff and the Meke twins stuff, this is clearly not a content problem.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
The answer is the same every single time you ask, there is no current ETA for Domina. Please be patient. :)

(Having to use emotes to not sound rude is seriously annoying, but wouldn't want whatever happened to happen again!)
sorry but what does mean "ETA" I dont get that part in the sentence and I am curious.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
sorry but what does mean "ETA" I dont get that part in the sentence and I am curious.

it means estimated time of arrival, usually used in traffic/delivery situations but i guess it could be used here too..

why ask people to be patient? Its been 6 months with barely any communication. Even ToT have had a lot more communication and monthly progress notes. Domina on the other hand has had basically zero communications deadlines that were not met. So totally understandable for people to be a bit frustrated if you ask me..
which wasn’t the case.. they’re simply asking if anyone has an update.. no harm on asking.. please be patient :)

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
not even counting the cannibalism part

What would be the odds of her actually *cough* eating the MC once they run out of shards?
nah, lovely and gentle rosita woudn't do that. that memory crystal is just someone trying to frame her. ignorance is bliss. ;)
jokes aside i kinda doubt that we get a version 2.0 for any domina, at least not anytime soon. woud be cool of course and make some sense for katrina, but for now there are still quite a few doors left and who knows what direction the plot will take with them.
also, since i probably forgot: selena is something like the leader of the dominas? from where do you get that lore?
on a sidenote at IFortheGloryn that makes me sounds like an asshole: just googling ETA woud have worked as well

Oct 26, 2017
nah, lovely and gentle rosita woudn't do that. that memory crystal is just someone trying to frame her. ignorance is bliss. ;)
jokes aside i kinda doubt that we get a version 2.0 for any domina, at least not anytime soon. woud be cool of course and make some sense for katrina, but for now there are still quite a few doors left and who knows what direction the plot will take with them.
also, since i probably forgot: selena is something like the leader of the dominas? from where do you get that lore?
Yeah, we don't exactly have evidence of it happening even though the MC is dead set on becoming "one with Rosita" after seeing this. And I honestly hope you're right - focusing on Domina is what's important, starting a sequel before ending this would be a terrible idea without some solid team planning.

The Selena part comes directly from Llavanya's dialogue and can be found in your /data/ folder, Map001.json - the JSON data interchange file interpreted by RMMV for the Cerulean Fields map - any decent text editor will do:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Posted the entire dialogue in the thread not too long ago but it's massive due to all the RPG Maker instructions involved in each line.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
F95 could at least collapse stuff that was automatically blocked. Can't even see if we're not breaking the very basic multiple posting global rule, though the staff seems to give zero damns about basic forum etiquette unless a post gets reported often enough so I suppose that's as fine as it is sad.

That little parenthesis aside, don't forget to prepare for the Domina soul shard revamp by challenging yourself to a no foreign shard challenge (and, why not, no perk and no class change challenge). Just like many RPGs, leveling to the max kinda ruins the challenge though, and a low-level challenge, starter gear only on top would really be pushing it...

You are not allowed to use any soul shard other than yours.
And if you're this crazy, keep just exactly one and don't save at all.
This sounds like a Nuzloke but for Domina. I am not sure how viable that would be for this game since you cannot "Catch" the Dominas after you beat them into submission.

That said, I think this game is long overdue for a F*p roulette made for it. Do x for every soul shard you lose/ spend, do y every time a domina kicks MC's ass, and do z everytime you submit to a domina.

Yeah, we don't exactly have evidence of it happening even though the MC is dead set on becoming "one with Rosita" after seeing this. And I honestly hope you're right - focusing on Domina is what's important, starting a sequel before ending this would be a terrible idea without some solid team planning.

The Selena part comes directly from Llavanya's dialogue and can be found in your /data/ folder, Map001.json - the JSON data interchange file interpreted by RMMV for the Cerulean Fields map - any decent text editor will do:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Posted the entire dialogue in the thread not too long ago but it's massive due to all the RPG Maker instructions involved in each line.
I just read through the long dialogue tree and I must have forgotten about the "Corrupted my realm line". Based on that it would thematically make sense for MC to fight a corrupted Best Girl in her corrupted Forest of Silver. This likely means we will not be seeing Wholesome Best Girl again until toward the end of the game.

I hope the next date clarifies the lore around the seals. From what I understand a domina regains their seal and power whenever the seal holder dies. So what would most likely happen is MC will find a domina who dislikes Worst Girl willing use BEst Throne to teleport MC into her realm (This will also allow for some Grand Plan lore exploration). From there he will confront Worst Girl, kicking her ass. MC will take a brutally damaged Best Girl out of Worst Realm only to be followed by Worst Girl. Worst Girl will then die of exposure which will release Best Girl's power back to her and restoring her seal. From there Best Girl will go bats*it crazy and return to her corrupted realm. From there MC will confront her there, this time encountering a powered up, fully (Physically) healed domina hellbent on punishing MC for abandoning her. He will reluctantly fight her, beating the wholesomeness back into her. From there they will kiss and make up before finally facing off against Selena the Raven.

• Angry
Reactions: SnakeSnek
Jun 20, 2021
This sounds like a Nuzloke but for Domina. I am not sure how viable that would be for this game since you cannot "Catch" the Dominas after you beat them into submission.

That said, I think this game is long overdue for a F*p roulette made for it. Do x for every soul shard you lose/ spend, do y every time a domina kicks MC's ass, and do z everytime you submit to a domina.

I just read through the long dialogue tree and I must have forgotten about the "Corrupted my realm line". Based on that it would thematically make sense for MC to fight a corrupted Best Girl in her corrupted Forest of Silver. This likely means we will not be seeing Wholesome Best Girl again until toward the end of the game.

I hope the next date clarifies the lore around the seals. From what I understand a domina regains their seal and power whenever the seal holder dies. So what would most likely happen is MC will find a domina who dislikes Worst Girl willing use BEst Throne to teleport MC into her realm (This will also allow for some Grand Plan lore exploration). From there he will confront Worst Girl, kicking her ass. MC will take a brutally damaged Best Girl out of Worst Realm only to be followed by Worst Girl. Worst Girl will then die of exposure which will release Best Girl's power back to her and restoring her seal. From there Best Girl will go bats*it crazy and return to her corrupted realm. From there MC will confront her there, this time encountering a powered up, fully (Physically) healed domina hellbent on punishing MC for abandoning her. He will reluctantly fight her, beating the wholesomeness back into her. From there they will kiss and make up before finally facing off against Selena the Raven.
Yeesss! Llavanya and Edgar fighting the Raven Bitch together! LETS FUCKING GOOOOO

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
i just realized that there are less doors remaining than i thought: only three.
we know that the next one is about using shrinking/transformation magic.
so in theory that just leaves selena and perhaps a corrupted llavanya

Reactions: XMHK

Oct 26, 2017
i just realized that there are less doors remaining than i thought: only three.
we know that the next one is about using shrinking/transformation magic.
so in theory that just leaves selena and perhaps a corrupted llavanya
You're right, 10 doors but 13 realms are supposed to exist in Domina (as Selena and Llavanya "share" the same domain). Didn't pay much attention to this.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
You're right, 10 doors but 13 realms are supposed to exist in Domina (as Selena and Llavanya "share" the same domain). Didn't pay much attention to this.
ehm.. now i'm confused. so far we can enter 7 doors, leaving 3 (that stupid me tried to fill with the ones we know of).
but you are right of course with the 13, in fact llavanya called her realm the 14th.
so there have to be more doors after all... somewhere...

Oct 26, 2017
ehm.. now i'm confused. so far we can enter 7 doors, leaving 3 (that stupid me tried to fill with the ones we know of).
but you are right of course with the 13, in fact llavanya called her realm the 14th.
so there have to be more doors after all... somewhere...
This leaves some room for imagination. Of course, Dekarous could just surprise us and fit multiple Dominas in the same realm in addition to the two we mentioned. I also forgot about her original realm while mentioning it literally yesterday, talk about shit memory, lol.

That "somewhere" could be outside of the Cerulean Fields, in another dimension. Or Dekarous didn't give it much thought and just went with 10 doors. :)

hello-person

May 12, 2021
This leaves some room for imagination. Of course, Dekarous could just surprise us and fit multiple Dominas in the same realm in addition to the two we mentioned. I also forgot about her original realm while mentioning it literally yesterday, talk about shit memory, lol.

That "somewhere" could be outside of the Cerulean Fields, in another dimension. Or Dekarous didn't give it much thought and just went with 10 doors. :)
I think Dekarous mentioned somewhere before that the last few chapters (and, of course, Dominas) of the game are going to be special, and that's why there aren't 13 doors in the Cerulean Fields. Gives us something to look forward to.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes